Do You Understand, How America Has Used 'Birth Of A Nation' To Define How We Treat Black Males?

No, slavery was outlawed ages ago. You need to pick up a history book.

Go away.

You are officially, ineligible, for me to extend any viable/meaningful replies to your pro-Racist, retard rhetoric that you post at me.

Now, go play lil' boy.

Perhaps you should return to the Stone Cold Truth thread, first, to self-rebuke your desire to post Harlequinades there which focused on fictional elements you dreamed up; Get On Topic! ... Only then will I return to addressing you like an adult.

lol

Me nor any humans in my family lineage, picked cotton, but my family lineage verifies that my family suuuuure did reap benefits from the slaves they owned ---who picked our cotton!!

And I say our cotton, because yes, my bank account still shows the benefits of an inheritance I get to recvd ---along with my siblings--- as a result of assets in our family lineage via our ancestors creating wealth when owning negro slaves.
You need to pay quite a bit more attention in your English classes, son. I imagine you still have at least two or three years before you graduate, so there is still time to pull yourself to the point of adequacy.

Thank you for your opinion. No one can change it, and no one can change mine, either.

Have a nice day!

This is so cool!

You have a nice day as well, and ... do me a fav, and keep in mind that I would never seek to change your opinion. I only seek to provide facts for the, heart, so that we all can make fairer decisions thanks to having more veracious info available to us.

'Tis your Conscience that will always take care of changing your opinion. That is never my job. I'm simply not qualified enough.

In 1915, this movie became the schematic for Black male treatment in the USA. Even the U.S. President had a special showing of it, at the WH, to help launch the iconic culture toward negros.

The movie is based on painting Black men as, criminals ---especially rapists, in order to exercise the slavery loophole given to us by the Emancipation Proclamation and 13th Amendments no doubt indeed.

Oh - Puh-leeze. The original Birth of a Nation is so widely reviled and repudiated today, that nobody (except for possible a few statistically insignificant basket cases) takes it as a model for society.

Yes, Woodrow Wilson who brought the KKK to march in Washington in the 1920's was a HUGE SUPPORTER of the military arm of the DemonKKKRAT party!

How 'The Birth of a Nation' Revived the Ku Klux Klan - HISTORY
Aug 14, 2018 · But that wasn't the case when The Birth of a Nation was ... President Wilson to screen the movie inside the White House, ... '

The Hildebeast called blacks SUPER PREDATORS...Continuing the DemonRAT policies of bias!
Is Wilson still alive? Are any of those KKK democrats of back then still alive?

With all due respect, there was another ethnicity that also suffered from "racist" policies...

With all due respect, feel free to lay out the instruction manual the proofs or the evidence, that this ethnicity/this minority was hated as much as negros vilified as much as negros and also treated as 2nd Class citizens which slavery has guaranteed up thru this current year 2020?

If you realize how you are incapable of providing such proof, then you might be on the road to understanding how we Caucasoids are responsible for everything that is wrong with the American negro. Yes. We created him.

I call shenanigans. You are not practicing "due respect" in any valid sense of the term. The movie is over 100 years old. Very few people, and likely none in positions of making and enforcing public policy, view the movie as a model for our society.

I call shenanigans.

Okay. But You should've called up your critical thinking skills.

Because clearly, You didn't bring them into this thread with you lol or else you'd know that it is not about the movie as a 100-yr-old physical item.

It is about what tenets the movie, presented, for us to use/to carry on with by practicing those tenets decade after decade. Until we arrive here in, 2020, and cannot deny that negros are still mistreated/misportrayed in the same way as we saw when a U.S. President showed it in the White House as an instruction manual in 1915.

….. or you are just a stupid right winger pretending to be a particularly stupid leftist for shits and giggles.

It's all very tiresome.

Since truths and facts are particularly stupid to, you, then please sir do allow me to remain very tiresome

In 1915, this movie became the schematic for Black male treatment in the USA. Even the U.S. President had a special showing of it, at the WH, to help launch the iconic culture toward negros.

The movie is based on painting Black men as, criminals ---especially rapists, in order to exercise the slavery loophole given to us by the Emancipation Proclamation and 13th Amendments no doubt indeed.

Oh - Puh-leeze. The original Birth of a Nation is so widely reviled and repudiated today, that nobody (except for possible a few statistically insignificant basket cases) takes it as a model for society.

1. I have heard that nowadays only cinema students at the university are allowed to watch it.

2. Showing it in a theater open to the public is out of the question.

3.To the best of my knowledge, one is still allowed to buy a copy for private viewing.

4. I have read that before his death, Mr. Griffith said something to this effect: I agree that my movie should no longer be shown to the public. That ethnicity has suffered enough.

So much of "Birth of a Nation" turned out to be true about negro behavior.

It could be categorized as a historical documentary today. .. :cool:

The same can be said more, truthfully, about how so much of "Birth of a Nation" turned out to be true about racist White's satanic behavior.

It should be categorized as Democracy's documentary today.

2. Showing it in a theater open to the public is out of the question...

oooh You're about 6 decades, too late, considering that's how long we've been viewing it on the 10 o'clock nightly news ---of every city in America. Including the cities where negros don't even live.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I call shenanigans.

Okay. But You should've called up your critical thinking skills.

Because clearly, You didn't bring them into this thread with you lol or else you'd know that it is not about the movie as a 100-yr-old physical item.

It is about what tenets the movie, presented, for us to use/to carry on with by practicing those tenets decade after decade. Until we arrive here in, 2020, and cannot deny that negros are still mistreated/misportrayed in the same way as we saw when a U.S. President showed it in the White House as an instruction manual in 1915.

Blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzz

I reject your disingenuous and creepy Race Baiting.

1. I have heard that nowadays only cinema students at the university are allowed to watch it.

2. Showing it in a theater open to the public is out of the question.

3.To the best of my knowledge, one is still allowed to buy a copy for private viewing.

4. I have read that before his death, Mr. Griffith said something to this effect: I agree that my movie should no longer be shown to the public. That ethnicity has suffered enough.

I actually saw it at the Pacific Film Archive at UC Berkeley quite a few years ago. It was part of a retrospective of silent films. "Birth" was godawfully craptacular.

The best movie in the series was "The Italian Straw Hat" - quite wonderfully enjoyable.

The Horse Ate the Hat (1928) - IMDb

Blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzz

I reject your disingenuous and creepy Race Baiting.

And I reject your dumb entrance to this, discussion, but feel free to continue being you. You have nothing to offer here of any substance, whatsoever, just like within your local community where you live.

Forum List

Back