Do You Understand, How America Has Used 'Birth Of A Nation' To Define How We Treat Black Males?

... depiction of violent black criminals is another manifestation of white racism...

This alludes to what I said to the member here earlier, with respect to how crime stats only reveal results but do not reveal racist cultures nor racist policies nor racist practices which unfairly result into those crime stats.
Black culture isnt just the most criminal culture in our nation, its also the most racist by a landslide. I dont know which culture is the second most racist, but whatever culture that is, its is WAY the fuck behind black racism. Black racism is also extremely violent. We see mobs of blacks lynching white people all the time. They are literally the only people who engage in lynchings today.

I hope that TheParser can soon get cognizant of how crime stats were created so that we racist Whites can empirically, brag about, the success of our colossal White racism.
blacks commit crime at much higher rates--plain and simple --no denying it ....
..blacks are just as racist, if not more, than whites

... depiction of violent black criminals is another manifestation of white racism...

This alludes to what I said to the member here earlier, with respect to how crime stats only reveal results but do not reveal racist cultures nor racist policies nor racist practices which unfairly result into those crime stats.
Black culture isnt just the most criminal culture in our nation, its also the most racist by a landslide. I dont know which culture is the second most racist, but whatever culture that is, its is WAY the fuck behind black racism. Black racism is also extremely violent. We see mobs of blacks lynching white people all the time. They are literally the only people who engage in lynchings today.
WINNER !! they eat, shit, dream, think RACE RACE RACE

A movie came out 100 years by a racist filmmaker. Not only would such a move be unthinkable today, but we recently elected a black president who held office for eight years.

Some people can only look to the past to try to explain away their failures in the present. The smart ones, however, look at the success of the present and build on such success for the future.

22lcidw ... I respectfully posed questions to and in juuuust in case you have not replied, intentionally, then I need to be cognizant of that ----so as to fairly ID who might've sent you here, going fwd.

In 1915, this movie became the schematic for Black male treatment in the USA. Even the U.S. President had a special showing of it, at the WH, to help launch the iconic culture toward negros.

The movie is based on painting Black men as, criminals ---especially rapists, in order to exercise the slavery loophole given to us by the Emancipation Proclamation and 13th Amendments no doubt indeed.

Did you see the remake?

In 1915, this movie became the schematic for Black male treatment in the USA. Even the U.S. President had a special showing of it, at the WH, to help launch the iconic culture toward negros.

The movie is based on painting Black men as, criminals ---especially rapists, in order to exercise the slavery loophole given to us by the Emancipation Proclamation and 13th Amendments no doubt indeed.

Did you see the remake?
No one saw the remake. It flopped terribly. Apparently movies designed for the enjoyment of black racists arent very popular.

The Birth of a Nation Flops Hard at Box Office Despite Damage-Control Attempts

A movie came out 100 years by a racist filmmaker. Not only would such a move be unthinkable today, but we recently elected a black president who held office for eight years.

Some people can only look to the past to try to explain away their failures in the present. The smart ones, however, look at the success of the present and build on such success for the future.

Yes. A Black President who had to shit on his own Black people, for 7 of his 8 years, in order to be accepted as this nation's leader.

A Black President who won the vote of the most powerful White man in US Congress, in 2008, mainly because "Obama is lightskin" as according to that same White man in the US Congress.

A Black President who helped a racist nation continue down the path/the instruction manual, as laid out at that same White House, in 1915.

Yes.

But fortunately for negros, Donald Trump has come along.

Yes sir Trump's First Step Act, finally, allows our society to try to curtail America's 100+ yr-old culture of legally enslaving Black males via Racism's criminal justice system.

Yes. A Black President who had to shit on his own Black people, for 7 of his 8 years, in order to be accepted as this nation's leader.

A Black President who won the vote of the most powerful White man in US Congress, in 2008, mainly because "Obama is lightskin" as according to that same White man in the US Congress.

A Black President who helped a racist nation continue down the path/the instruction manual, as laid out at that same White House, in 1915.

Yes.

Yes sir Trump's First Step Act, finally, allows our society to try to curtail America's 100+ yr-old culture of legally enslaving Black males via Racism's criminal justice system.
Still talking about slavery ay? I sure wish you people would spend more time on current issues that actually effect people, like rampant black crime.

Yes.

I see.

So, it's more a matter that you are quite insane.

Thanks for the explanation.

Still talking about slavery ay? I sure wish you people would spend more time on current issues that actually effect people, like rampant black crime.

Slavery is a current issue. Because it continues to evolve.

Thanks to our White Privilege.

Go read about it. In fact our 13th Amendment and Emancipation Proclamation clearly allow slavery to continue, legally, by way of our criminal justice. So please sir don't use me to brag about your, fatuity, that you used to pretend our criminal justice system is not designed to subjugate Negros.

Did you know how the very first, initial police patrol units in our nation, started? Our slave-owning ancestors were afraid of a slave revolt. Yes so they devised a way to challenge any negro caught off of his Masters' plantation/possibly headed to a revolt meeting or revolt act. That was during Slavery. Now fast forward to, today, and in every major city ... Police ride around subjugating Black males on city streets.

So wake up. Realize that slavery is alive and well. Obama helped with it.

Go read about it. In fact our 13th Amendment and Emancipation Proclamation clearly allow slavery to continue, legally, by way of our criminal justice. So please sir don't use me to brag about your, fatuity, that you used to pretend our criminal justice system is not designed to subjugate Negros.

Did you know how the very first, initial police patrol units in our nation, started? Our slave-owning ancestors were afraid of a slave revolt. Yes so they devised a way to challenge any negro caught off of his Masters' plantation/possibly headed to a revolt meeting or revolt act. That was during Slavery. Now fast forward to, today, and in every major city ... Police ride around subjugating Black males on city streets.

Do you have any record of all that cotton you picked against your will?

My goodness, whoever forced you to do that should be in jail and you should be recompenses for all that labor of yours !!

I especially like the part where the KKK came to the rescue. Best part of the movie.

Fuck diversity.

So, it's more a matter that you are quite insane...

No, it's more of a matter that you are quite in love with the idea of you being a dumbass racist White boy, whereas I am in love with the idea of me being an intelligent-ass White boy ---who agrees with intelligent Negros that tell the truth about Obama:

:)

Do you have any record of all that cotton you picked against your will?

lol

Me nor any humans in my family lineage, picked cotton, but my family lineage verifies that my family suuuuure did reap benefits from the slaves they owned ---who picked our cotton!!

And I say our cotton, because yes, my bank account still shows the benefits of an inheritance I get to recvd ---along with my siblings--- as a result of assets in our family lineage via our ancestors creating wealth when owning negro slaves.

No, slavery was outlawed ages ago. You need to pick up a history book.

With all due respect, there was another ethnicity that also suffered from "racist" policies...

With all due respect, feel free to lay out the instruction manual the proofs or the evidence, that this ethnicity/this minority was hated as much as negros vilified as much as negros and also treated as 2nd Class citizens which slavery has guaranteed up thru this current year 2020?

If you realize how you are incapable of providing such proof, then you might be on the road to understanding how we Caucasoids are responsible for everything that is wrong with the American negro. Yes. We created him.

1. I agree with you that the "Model Minority" was never treated so badly as that other ethnicity. One reason is that before World War Two, there were comparatively very few allowed into this country. In fact, there were so few that for all intents and purposes, they were sometimes given honorary Caucasian status (allowed to eat at many restaurants, stay at many hotels, etc.).

2. I respectfully disagree that Caucasians are "responsible for everything that is wrong" with the ethnicity under discussion. I find that excuse very strange -- and even patronizing and insulting.

Thank you for your opinion. No one can change it, and no one can change mine, either.

Have a nice day!

So, it's more a matter that you are quite insane...

No, it's more of a matter that you are quite in love with the idea of you being a dumbass racist White boy, whereas I am in love with the idea of me being an intelligent-ass White boy ---who agrees with intelligent Negros that tell the truth about Obama:

:)

Ah, so you are just a 15 year old kid whose teacher just showed you a film you had never heard of before in her Social Justice Warrior training class, you saw the light, and now you are a right, proper little disciple.

…..and still quite insane.

Thanks for adding to our knowledge base.

Forum List

Back