Do you think Russia attacked our democracy to steal the 2016 election in favor of Trump?

Those people were railroaded. CNN was at Roger Stone’s door before the SWAT team arrived. Propaganda. The dude was charged with contradicting a previous answer about an incident that never existed in the first place.
You’re a dupe. What’s worse is you’re a willing dupe.
The "dude" was found guilty on all counts by jury in the court of law.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
It was a kangaroo court of left wing democrat idiots. It was like the OJ or Chauvin juries. He was railroaded. He allegedly lied about something that didn’t happen or exist.
You’re a dishonest hack.

Do I give a shit? That's not the topic anyway. I could care less about Ted Kennedy or the Democrats. You're an idiot for thinking I'm a Democrat. I'm not a Republican either.
it’s very much part of the topic read the OP. He’s discussing how it’s happened for years. the major difference her is the dems actually went out and sought the help

Republican like in Romney is Republican, that kind of Republican?
YES! "Republicans" like Mitt Romney, Rick Smith, George Bush, Liz Cheney, Brian Kemp, Bill Raffensperger, George Will and others are stealth leftists

And they are trying to fly under the radar and siphon off enough votes from the oxygen deprived brains of voters who see the R next to a name on a ballot and just assume it means a conservative America friendly
candidate.

I love the posts of Fellow Travelers that think a Republican designation means Trump friendly or
America loving. These binary thinking reptilian brained stooges are a hoot.

it’s very much part of the topic read the OP. He’s discussing how it’s happened for years. the major difference her is the dems actually went out and sought the help
And you can't even see the video with Trump asking for help cause you're too much of a blithering idiot. And you think you're smart, but you're just trolling. There was no massive internet interference and hacking by state actors in US elections before Trump. Heck, you could be a paid troll yourself.

Nixon also told the North Vietnamese to not sign a peace deal before the election.

And Reagan told the Iranians to not release the hostages before the election.

And you can't even see the video with Trump asking for help cause you're too much of a blithering idiot. And you think you're smart, but you're just trolling. There was no massive internet interference and hacking by state actors in US elections before Trump. Heck, you could be a paid troll yourself.

Nixon also told the North Vietnamese to not sign a peace deal before the election.

And Reagan told the Iranians to not release the hostages before the election.
yeah i can’t see the video. Did you provide it?

there is no doubt the internet changed a lot of things and made it easier for foreign influence via social media…and of course we had the obama/xiden admin. that was still paying Putin back for helping them in 2012…you know so they were far more flexible and lacks with security

yes, Nixon is another example…maybe that’s where the DNC learned to do it, follow the Nixon playbook

Trump won the 2016 race fair! Nobody wanted Clinton! She couldn't fill a room while Trump relocated to bigger venues to fit all his supporters.
Nobody wanted her? She got 3 million more votes than Trump.

Somebody must’ve wanted her more than Trump

Trump has been begging for Putin's love for a long time

Russia is making more money from Biden being president than Trump Biden is making Russia great again!

Trump carried 30 states! He was President! That's something Hillary will never be, and she lost states Obama won in 08 and 12 that indicates Democrats voted for Trump!
Dude...get over Clinton. Ancient history.

Get over Trump while you're at it

No. Russia has never cared who won
Not so, in either 2016 or 2020....

And...

WASHINGTON — President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia authorized extensive efforts to hurt the candidacy of Joseph R. Biden Jr. during the election last year, including by mounting covert operations to influence people close to President Donald J. Trump, according to a declassified intelligence report released on Tuesday.

Forum List

Back