Biden Forgets His Mask, Realizes It And Continues Shaking Hands

Ewwww. I bet Biden's one of those assholes whose handshake is cold and clammy. Kinda like grabbing a wet dead fish or something.

You know the types I'm talkin' about.
And your hand probably comes away smelling the same.

And your hand probably comes away smelling the same.

...and you try to wipe the clamminess off on your pants leg, but it remains throughout the day. Suddenly, you are reminded of all those fish that washed up on the shore of the pond, that day the water went bad.

:auiqs.jpg:

...and you try to wipe the clamminess off on your pants leg, but it remains throughout the day. Suddenly, you are reminded of all those fish that washed up on the shore of the pond, that day the water went bad.

:auiqs.jpg:
EWWWWWWWWWWWW. Reminds me of an old joke about Adam and Eve.

You dumb fucking sheep…even the manufacturer is telling you MASKS DO NOT WORK.

WAKE THE FUCK UP

Zod00twJ39HNyfZHpn6bRDXcWDo-BmplvpP9uzvOZI0.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot my mask yesterday ! A girl asked are you double vaccinated ? I said. "Si amor"
She said "you're old but hot". I said you're hot too !
She said "wanna fuck ?"
I asked are you double vaccinated too ? " Si amor".
She's making empanadas as I type.
I lied to her but that twang was space quality ! :stir: ;)

Dead people?

Zombies. Biden is a zombie.

The shuffling gait when he walks, the incoherent mumbling when he talks, the angry countenance on his face, the dull, black, lifeless eyes, wandering around aimlessly with no apparent bearing or course, the decrepit decaying appearance, always hiding in shadowy places, the tendency to sniff and nibble around people's necks...

Proof enough?

Again violated his own mandate. Even his handlers refuse to hand him an extra mask to use.

Looks like a LOT of people there forgot to wear their mask! I guess they didn't know a camera was there. And Biddum shakes hands using his dirty hand he just breathed on rubbing his face.

Another democrat super-spreader event! I will need contact tracing on everyone there for the next two weeks!

You left wing sheep really need to figure your shit out.

Your puppet masters make you wear masks that the manufacturer says WILL NOT STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID and your puppet masters wont wear them themselves when they think they are not on camera.

How fucking stupid is it to continue to wear masks in light of these things?

Really fucking stupid.

I forgot my mask yesterday ! A girl asked are you double vaccinated ? I said. "Si amor"
She said "you're old but hot". I said you're hot too !
She said "wanna fuck ?"
I asked are you double vaccinated too ? " Si amor".
She's making empanadas as I type.
I lied to her but that twang was space quality ! :stir: ;)

You need to work on your fiction. Lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back