Do you think Russia attacked our democracy to steal the 2016 election in favor of Trump?

Those were bullshit witch hunts.
You keep on saying that, even as I present to you well backed up contradicting information.

Should I take your word for it? Whats going on in your head as you post this?

Last edited:
gg3qgwjov6131.jpg
To be fair Mueller was talking about the many episodes of Trump's Obstruciton of Justice (Part II of the report), not Criminal Conspiracy with Russians (Part I).

Oh, you cowardly lefties…if only you spent $50 million and 5 years on the Mueller investigation…maybe you could have manufactured evidence.

Remember, these left wing faggots claim voter fraud does not exist. Just like their brains.

Oh, you cowardly lefties…if only you spent $50 million and 5 years on the Mueller investigation
Psst dummy, Mueller was a REPUBLICAN, put in charge of the investigation by a REPUBLICAN named Rosenstein in Trump's DOJ, after Trump fired a REPUBLICAN head of FBI named Comey and Trump's REPUBLICAN AG named Sessions recused himself.

What fucking lefties?

Last edited:
You know, because he's "Putin's lapdog" and stuff like that to make one feel better?

Foreigners interfere with elections all the time. Happened since before we were born and the left gave us the internet. We do the same thing. The same was done for Clintons, Obama, Biden.

Speak of internet, compare and contrast "Russian influences" to daily left run most information, which is really misinformation. And there's always this.......

No. Russia has never cared who won, their goal was to undermine the faith of the American people in the system that has made us great for more than 240 years. It is something they have done multiple times around the world, though I do not know if they have ever been this successful.

Psst dummy, Mueller was a REPUBLICAN, put in charge of the investigation by a REPUBLICAN named Rosenstein in Trump's DOJ, after Trump fired a REPUBLICAN head of FBI named Comey and Trump's REPUBLICAN AG named Sessions recused himself.

What fucking lefties?

Republican like in Romney is Republican, that kind of Republican?

Yes i believe they interfered, at first largely to simply disrupt the election, hurting/helping folks across the spectrum. Mueller showed us that

but foreign govts have been doing that for decades.

China and Iran just did so for Xiden

Yes i believe they interfered, at first largely to simply disrupt the election, hurting/helping folks across the spectrum. Mueller showed us that

but foreign govts have been doing that for decades.

China and Iran just did so for Xiden
Not with the sophistication, or success that they had in 2016...nor with the willingness to ACCEPT that help by a candidate

Not with the sophistication, or success that they had in 2016...nor with the willingness to ACCEPT that help by a candidate
you are right, Trump had far better security measures in place then Obama

and no Xiden even asked Xi for help.

What fucking lefties?
Sounds like you've buried your head so deep up your own ass you are completely unaware of
Never Trumper republicans.

Either that or you are so ignorant you think all republicans are minions of Trump. If only that were so.

was that before or after the dems sent Teddy Kennedy to Moscow to undermine Reagan’s election?
Do I give a shit? That's not the topic anyway. I could care less about Ted Kennedy or the Democrats. You're an idiot for thinking I'm a Democrat. I'm not a Republican either.

Russia played no larger part in the 2016 election than that have in any other election.

The end.

Probably one of the best descriptions I have read of the nexus between Trump and Russia.

Obsequious and incompetent
Trump was big in the DNC then..wouldn’t be surprised if he unknowingly did something for the USSR. As we know now the DNC was in bed directly with Moscow then to undermine our elections

You keep on saying that, even as I present to you well backed up contradicting information.

Should I take your word for it? Whats going on in your head as you post this?
Those people were railroaded. CNN was at Roger Stone’s door before the SWAT team arrived. Propaganda. The dude was charged with contradicting a previous answer about an incident that never existed in the first place.
You’re a dupe. What’s worse is you’re a willing dupe.

Forum List

Back