Do You Think It's Odd For Adults to Have Security Blankets?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Just wondering because I actually do,.. I have a blanket and a jacket I hold on to whenever I get stressed out and or upset.

^^^ I will admit that I still keep a teddy bear on my bed, one that I've had ever since I was 3-4 years old, but maybe that doesn't count because plenty of people try to hang onto at least a few things from their childhood if not everything. My go to item these days would be my CD copy of this record. I've had it for about five months now.

6120NGC3JYL._SX466_.jpg

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman)

Teddy bears count for sure,. I have an entire mountain of stuffed animals that I sleep with though lol as well as having others in my closet and in the garage. XD

Weird in a bad sense or weird that not like there's anything wrong with it sense? (This is coming from a person who will be the first to admit she's weird btw. :p)

Just weird for an adult.
My best friend wont get on an airplane type weird.
I even offered to pay for his airfare to Jamaica and he still wouldnt do it.
Or,he loves to fish and does so frequently in his boat and he cant swim type weird.

Just weird for an adult.
My best friend wont get on an airplane type weird.
I even offered to pay for his airfare to Jamaica and he still wouldnt do it.
Or,he loves to fish and does so frequently in his boat and he cant swim type weird.

Oh so more like weird as in unusual.

Forum List

Back