Do you think I am working too hard

About twice a week I don’t leave work until up to 8 pm !!

It’s usually on Th and Fri as my franchise has many projects that I must do
Now they forced me to pay $1200 for a new fortinet security system
Need more info mate.

What time do you start? what's your average duties in a day? how many breaks, if any and for how long? and other stuff like is it effecting your down time and rest days?

I've been in this job now for 4-months (after being unemployed for around 18-months) - I've rarely had any money worries so wasn't in any rush to take any old job that I knew I wouldn't like or stick out for a period of time but something I did have and struggled with for about a month after starting this position was separation issues because my work is so great I can sit on my laptop, wear casual/comfortable clothes and watch movies on the big screen TV to pass the time - but my issue was I do all that at home on my days off anyway so for some really fucked-up, strange reason, I felt low because my days off didn't feel like days off (even though I quite like being on site in work)

It was messed up. I don't even know if I'm explaining it right either.

I put it down to just a change of circumstances after being so long out of work and my body and mind adapting again and it passed. It was a strange time though.
I usually come in exactly between 1230 and 1 pm

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
What’s so funny
I have to work 5 days in a row and deal with Vegas trash
I used to work seven days a week when running a company.

Need more info mate.

What time do you start? what's your average duties in a day? how many breaks, if any and for how long? and other stuff like is it effecting your down time and rest days?

I've been in this job now for 4-months (after being unemployed for around 18-months) - I've rarely had any money worries so wasn't in any rush to take any old job that I knew I wouldn't like or stick out for a period of time but something I did have and struggled with for about a month after starting this position was separation issues because my work is so great I can sit on my laptop, wear casual/comfortable clothes and watch movies on the big screen TV to pass the time - but my issue was I do all that at home on my days off anyway so for some really fucked-up, strange reason, I felt low because my days off didn't feel like days off (even though I quite like being on site in work)

It was messed up. I don't even know if I'm explaining it right either.

I put it down to just a change of circumstances after being so long out of work and my body and mind adapting again and it passed. It was a strange time though.
I usually come in exactly between 1230 and 1 pm

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
What’s so funny
I have to work 5 days in a row and deal with Vegas trash
I used to work seven days a week when running a company.
Are you retired

You guys all know I am not mentally right in the head
You need to factor that in
You do realize that if you’re cognizant enough to think you’re not mentally right in the head that you’re really mentally right in the head?

I need to be taken care of due to my alleged disabilities except I can attend my mma classes

Also 1/4 of my customers are blacks and I get a ton of crazy white schmucks
I have had 31 employees from Oregon to nevada

Quit whining, lazy.

Forum List

Back