Dash cameras

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Do you use one? Its almost mandatory. Footage...everyone seems to know when my camera isn't working (accept me), When the battery dies or the SD card run out of memory, they are freeking nutz!

Do you use one? Its almost mandatory. Footage...everyone seems to know when my camera isn't working (accept me), When the battery dies or the SD card run out of memory, they are freeking nutz!

dash camera?

makes more sense to have one recording out the back window.

If you're driving, you can see whats in front of you.

• Banned
Why would you need a dash camera?
Are you trolling me? Ok. fair question. I was involved in an accident where a reckless driver sped past me, cut me off and braked checked me. (ironically he was Russian). I collided with this wonderful person. it cost me thousands in insurance and points off my license. Cop gave me a ticket for "following to close" and I was found to be at fault for causing the accident. A dash cam is a basic necessity since god isn't everywhere and people can be such lying scumbags.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Yes. As a Black man a dash cam is a mandatory asset. I have both front and back.

Um, its too bad everyone doesn't wear cameras. Those mother raping Asian abusers White Grannie beating mostly peaceful BLM/Antifa protesters wear masks and fight facial recognition software. Funny about that.

Are you trolling me? Ok. fair question. I was involved in an accident where a reckless driver sped past me, cut me off and braked checked me. (ironically he was Russian). I collided with this wonderful person. it cost me thousands in insurance and points off my license. Cop gave me a ticket for "following to close" and I was found to be at fault for causing the accident. A dash cam is a basic necessity since god isn't everywhere and people can be such lying scumbags.

Yeah, the corrupt pigs and the corrupt insurance companies ALWAYS believe the liars!!

The FEDS broke up an Russian insurance scam ring in Grapevine, Tx some years ago. They would hire blacks and Mexicans to speed around town and on the highways, cut people off and SLAM on their brakes in front of them, attempting to cause violent and often deadly accidents. Then the Russian mob lawyers would sue the fuck out of the victims insurance company for thousands and even millions of dollars.

DON'T THINK THESE VIOLENT ACTS ARE RANDOM!!!! THERE ARE DEADLY INSURANCE SCAM OPERATIONS OUT THERE TRYING TO GET YOU TO HIT THEM SO THEY CAN SUE YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY FOR THE MAXIMUM PAYOUT!!!

The Mexicans, the Muslims, the Russians, the BLM'ers...............THEY ALL DO IT!!

I bought a "cheap" dashcam last summer. It records front and rear. I need one now for the sides.

I have yet to use any footage in any insurance scenario.........but I've got TONS of footage to send in to those Youtube channels for violent and deadly drivers!!!!

Always remember to stop by your local DMV and thank them in person for handing out licenses to kill to every psychopathic, murderous lunatic that walks through their office doors!!! They give out these licenses like they are free Halloween candy, and pump out these murderous, diseased psychos by the THOUSANDS on a daily basis!!!

Yeah, the corrupt pigs and the corrupt insurance companies ALWAYS believe the liars!!

The FEDS broke up an Russian insurance scam ring in Grapevine, Tx some years ago. They would hire blacks and Mexicans to speed around town and on the highways, cut people off and SLAM on their brakes in front of them, attempting to cause violent and often deadly accidents. Then the Russian mob lawyers would sue the fuck out of the victims insurance company for thousands and even millions of dollars.

DON'T THINK THESE VIOLENT ACTS ARE RANDOM!!!! THERE ARE DEADLY INSURANCE SCAM OPERATIONS OUT THERE TRYING TO GET YOU TO HIT THEM SO THEY CAN SUE YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY FOR THE MAXIMUM PAYOUT!!!

The Mexicans, the Muslims, the Russians, the BLM'ers...............THEY ALL DO IT!!
Yall inbreds need to stop eatin them magic mushrooms

If you take your head out of your ass and do some research on the subject, you'll find that YOU are the inbred eating magic mushrooms!!!

When that cop handed me that ticket, I wanted to skin that stupid autocrat alive. Later, I realize Cops aren't the problem. Lawyers aren't the problem. Americans lie cheat and steal, on our taxes, our wives or the highways . Chinese, Hispanic, black or Hindu left handed gay ginger Eskimos. Do not trust anyone will be honest. Because that's the kind of shit hole this liberal diversity inclusiveness has become.

First car accident I was in: 1976. My late mother was driving and she hit another car head-on in a steep Colorado treacherous mountain canyon. No seat belts, I was nearly ejected, hanging from the passenger seat over a 500 foot deep canyon. Everyone was ok, My mom was ticketed, she lost my trust in anyone else besides me behind the wheel.

When that cop handed me that ticket, I wanted to skin that stupid autocrat alive. Later, I realize Cops aren't the problem. Lawyers aren't the problem. Americans lie cheat and steal, on our taxes, our wives or the highways . Chinese, Hispanic, black or Hindu left handed gay ginger Eskimos. Do not trust anyone will be honest. Because that's the kind of shit hole this liberal diversity inclusiveness has become.

I had a major epiphany some time back. It cleared my head and burn out a lot of the brainwashing I'd received over my life to that point.

One of my major beliefs in life since then, has been NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING.
I pay attention, I read, I do lots of research.........before I even attempt to believe anything anymore.
Because I'm the only person I can trust to tell me the truth. And I can't find the truth without research.

But....once you've established someone or something as trustworthy enough to give them the benefit of the doubt, it makes things a bit easier. You just have to keep up your due diligence.

I have enough trouble worrying about my backup camera keeping me from dinging somebody's door than to put my nose in situations that I have no business dealing with.

Now that traffic enforcement is deemed racist its only going to get worse.

If you take your head out of your ass and do some research on the subject, you'll find that YOU are the inbred eating magic mushrooms!!!
Incest is a real problem among Africans in America. But the left, and their African children, always projects

Forum List

Back