Do you think America over-reacted to covid? Are we still nearly hysterical?

I think there was an over-reaction and the economy should not have shut down as it did

some jobs, I've heard, are permanently lost

97% survive

it's like shutting down the economy over the flu

When was the last time the flu killed more than 400,000 people in a single year?

America and the World are only following orders of what the One World Government, the Globalists have told the world to do.

Nothing more nothing less.

All is going according to their plan.

99.4% survive
i had not heard t hat figure but on the other hand, I can't believe anything msm "reports"

shutdowns may be the one criticism I have of Trump... But I don't htink he liked them after X number of weeks or months.. wait, I know he didn't..

i dont say the distancing thing was wrong... but I have always kept a distance from strangers, always been somewhat germ phobic.. which I think everyone should be..

America and the World are only following orders of what the One World Government, the Globalists have told the world to do.

Nothing more nothing less.

All is going according to their plan.
i tend to believe that

of course we will told to shut up and told how stupid we are bla blah blah blah... by the dimcraps

97% survive

it's like shutting down the economy over the flu
The number is actually above 98% who survive. The actions of western governments prove they are using this pandemic to reset the economy of the world and setting up a more rigid structure for control and diminution of freedoms. They won't stop until the economy has completely collapsed and millions are in hunger and desperation. Once that goal is achieved, they know that people will be more willing to accept the loss of freedoms in return for some return to "normal".

the virus did not kill as many as the fake news said

people who died of heart trouble and other things were written up as dying from covid when they didn't .. that hasbeen proven

That's the whole idea. It's not about covid, it's about control.

1634868338731.png

no matter how many times you math is corrected, you keep on lying.

why is that?

120.2 Million​

Estimated Total Infections

101.8 Million​

Estimated Symptomatic Illnesses

6.2 Million​

Estimated Hospitalizations

767,000​

Estimated Total Deaths

99.4%

Is my math wrong?

Please explain how

The number is actually above 98% who survive. The actions of western governments prove they are using this pandemic to reset the economy of the world and setting up a more rigid structure for control and diminution of freedoms. They won't stop until the economy has completely collapsed and millions are in hunger and desperation. Once that goal is achieved, they know that people will be more willing to accept the loss of freedoms in return for some return to "normal".
99.4% per the CDC

Forum List

Back