Iconic Target Store on Mission St to Close Amid Shoplifting Tidal Wave

I never do go to these places so I doubt I'd care if they actually did something and not rely upon someone else. You make Groucho wretch.
Many Best Buys on Long Island have experienced crime sprees.
If the police get involved in a Blue city, they will be fired.

Many Best Buys on Long Island have experienced crime sprees.
If the police get involved in a Blue city, they will be fired.
Commercial theft is legal. That's what stores are facing. The police won't come. The prosecutors won't prosecute. Stealing less than $1,000 won't even get a ticket.

Since when are multi million dollar companies unable to police their own?
Everyone pays for shoplifting. It is time to remove the stores from areas where the people do not respect having them. The stores over the years left those areas because of things like this and came back. With a percentage of them being loss leaders. The riots in blue cities brought to light that the Prog politicians do not care about the businesses and the taxpaying citizens.

LOL NO IT ISNT, if you steal less then 1000 dollars NO arrest will be made and no charges will be leveled. And if you physical accost the thief he can have you arrested since he is not committing a crime.
It is a misdemeanor for less than one thousand and you can still be arrested or cited.

Congratulations, Regressives. Yet another outlet is closing up shop in your Mecca of San Francisco. Rampant criminal activity due to a District Attorney who refuses to prosecute crime has chased away a multitude of businesses. CVS and Walgreens have been closing their doors all over the city and this will now be the second Target to close this year within the city limits and according to the article a third one within the city is rumored to be shutting down. The incompetent mayor is in complete denial and naturally blaming everyone but her own government.

In the end, there will be one store owned and operated by the government and guarded by federal agents.

Forum List

Back