What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid Follies #10: Colin Powell epitaph

TheDefiantOne

Gold Member
Joined
May 29, 2021
Messages
1,076
Reaction score
454
Points
173
Colin Powell, who got the jab....a lot of chronic pre-conditions. He got "vaccinated against Covid", but got it anyway. Now he's dead.

So remember folks; according to the powers that be, if you have a chronic pre-condition and don't get the vaccine, get hospitalized and test "positive", your death is Covid related and it's your fault.

But if you have a chronic pre-condition and get the vaccine, get hospitalized and test "positive", your death is Covid related, and not attributed to the vaccine side effects or failure to do it's job.

And remember, the PCR tests are NOT designed to diagnose disease.

Just saying.

RIP Mr. Powell
 
OP
TheDefiantOne

TheDefiantOne

Gold Member
Joined
May 29, 2021
Messages
1,076
Reaction score
454
Points
173
I have no idea how someone finds this "funny". Some people are just twisted.
 

cnm

Diamond Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
34,811
Reaction score
20,755
Points
2,905
Location
Aotearoa
I have no idea how someone finds this "funny". Some people are just twisted.
image.jpg
 

g5000

Diamond Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
98,121
Reaction score
18,686
Points
2,180
Colin Powell, who got the jab....a lot of chronic pre-conditions. He got "vaccinated against Covid", but got it anyway. Now he's dead.

So remember folks; according to the powers that be, if you have a chronic pre-condition and don't get the vaccine, get hospitalized and test "positive", your death is Covid related and it's your fault.

But if you have a chronic pre-condition and get the vaccine, get hospitalized and test "positive", your death is Covid related, and not attributed to the vaccine side effects or failure to do it's job.

And remember, the PCR tests are NOT designed to diagnose disease.

Just saying.

RIP Mr. Powell
Colin Powell was of the 4 percent who die from Covid who are vaccinated. The other 96 percent who die are unvaccinated.

Now you know the WHOLE truth.
 

harmonica

Diamond Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2017
Messages
43,851
Reaction score
19,844
Points
2,300
Colin Powell was of the 4 percent who die from Covid who are vaccinated. The other 96 percent who die are unvaccinated.

Now you know the WHOLE truth.
......most that die are elderly and/or fatasses with underlying conditions = they would die anyway if they got pneumonia/etc
..so, it's not really covid that kills them
 

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
54,928
Reaction score
9,025
Points
2,070
Location
Midwest of America
......most that die are elderly and/or fatasses with underlying conditions = they would die anyway if they got pneumonia/etc
..so, it's not really covid that kills them

I wonder if this would work as a murder defense.....well you honor he was an old fat ass that was going to die anyways so it was not really the bullet though the chest that killed him.
 
  • Thanks
Reactions: cnm

harmonica

Diamond Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2017
Messages
43,851
Reaction score
19,844
Points
2,300
I wonder if this would work as a murder defense.....well you honor he was an old fat ass that was going to die anyways so it was not really the bullet though the chest that killed him.
hahahhahahahah--bullet???!! WTF?? you are babbling crap again
......IF you people had graduated from grade school, you would know there are not enough SAMPLES for your hypothesis to be valid ...
..AND the FEW samples you have are invalidated in that they have underlying conditions/etc
 

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
54,928
Reaction score
9,025
Points
2,070
Location
Midwest of America
hahahhahahahah--bullet???!! WTF?? you are babbling crap again
......IF you people had graduated from grade school, you would know there are not enough SAMPLES for your hypothesis to be valid ...
..AND the FEW samples you have are invalidated in that they have underlying conditions/etc

what the fuck are you talking about? Quit babbling and post in English next time.
 
OP
TheDefiantOne

TheDefiantOne

Gold Member
Joined
May 29, 2021
Messages
1,076
Reaction score
454
Points
173
Colin Powell was of the 4 percent who die from Covid who are vaccinated. The other 96 percent who die are unvaccinated.

Now you know the WHOLE truth.
Actually, YOU don't know the half of it. For your education:



 

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$85.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top