Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

If life only exists when someone else wants it, how do you explain yourself?

Also, please learn how to form sentences. Investigate this thing that intelligent people - ie. people who aren't you - call "punctuation". You're getting more and more incoherent, which is frankly hard to believe given the level of brain death you started at.

If you're going to criticize someone about using proper punctuation, you should probably make sure that you're own is on point, and that you're not using dashes where you should be using semicolons and commas.

Just a suggestion...

Babies don't generally wind up in long-term foster care unless there's a problem with the biological parents' parental rights, ie. they haven't given the child up for adoption and the courts are trying to reunify the family. The children in long-term foster care were placed there when they were older.

And this whole rant about, "I saw abortions and approved of them, so that means ALL abortions are wonderful!!! Never mind your facts, I have spoken!" impresses people just about as much as every other emission from your blowhole.
I clarified my statement, I only saw three of them and they were definitely all necessary. I could go into details but I don't want to make you sick. I don't understand how people could allow themselves to get into such horrible situations, but they do and they need help. Glad confident medical care is available when needed.

America's High Priests of Baal love killing babies. They been doing that for as long as they are allowed to live. If the man uses his woman's throat instead of her womb, there would be less unwanted babies. In Japan, there is a saying, "For a woman, Happiness is Man in throat."
The word daughter comes from ancient times meaning Dagoneater; Little fish eater, or so the story goes.

America's High Priests of Baal love killing babies. They been doing that for as long as they are allowed to live. If the man uses his woman's throat instead of her womb, there would be less unwanted babies. In Japan, there is a saying, "For a woman, Happiness is Man in throat."
The word daughter comes from ancient times meaning Dagoneater; Little fish eater, or so the story goes.
There is no logic in your statement, just myths and foolishness.

Showing your ignorance once again moron. It was a JURY trial. Do you think his defense lawyer--and he was a high dollar defense lawyer, not a public defender--didn't have anything to do with jury selection? You're a fucking idiot that hasn't got a clue. Come back when you aren't so wet behind the ears.
Mark Geragos was paid $125 an hour.

In the legal biz, that's not big money...

Mark Geragos was paid $125 an hour.

In the legal biz, that's not big money...
I do not know who Mark Geragos is or was and I don't care to know anything about him. I'm not totally invested in this issue, if people want to make the same mistakes all over again and not learn from history it's their stupidity, not mine. I stated my opinion. I'm sick of your overindulgence in this issue. Which makes me wonder why you're so intense on this issue. Like I said I really don't care I made my point women have the right to control their own bodies end of story. You can carry on forever and ever on this issue it doesn't matter what is right is right what is wrong is wrong. And making it a person that's already here a second class citizen because of the possibility of a future citizen is insanity.

I don't know how that happened, this is how it allows me to answer you. But you're right you are an asshole.
Yeah, you don't know how it happened--never posted here eh. Fuck you. You don't believe in any personal responsibility--even to the extent of saying, "What the hey, you'll go out and fuck anybody in a drunken stupor. It doesn't matter." And when that "inconvenient" innocent life comes as a result, just run down to your local clinic and commit murder. You are the MURDERING asshole.

STFU, YOU'RE A MORON.
Oh wise one, talking to yourself about yourself is not good for your mental stability.
1638900670445.jpeg

No, the law that he was convicted of breaking makes it murder, shitforbrains. Weren't you just the one telling us that murder is whatever the law says it is?
And an abortion is not classified as "murder".
Here's looking at you
1638900796931.jpeg

STFU, YOU'RE A MORON.
You Concerned American is the MURDERING asshole with a bald head and warts
:)-

Oh wise one, talking to yourself about yourself is not good for your mental stability.
View attachment 572892

And an abortion is not classified as "murder".
Here's looking at you
View attachment 572893

You Concerned American is the MURDERING asshole with a bald head and warts
:)-
Thank you for confirming that you are a moron. But that is nothing compared to your barbaric stance on what constitutes murder. ABORTION IS MURDER.

Yeah, you don't know how it happened--never posted here eh. Fuck you. You don't believe in any personal responsibility--even to the extent of saying, "What the hey, you'll go out and fuck anybody in a drunken stupor. It doesn't matter." And when that "inconvenient" innocent life comes as a result, just run down to your local clinic and commit murder. You are the MURDERING asshole.
I'm going to end the conversation here you're getting too crazy. Goodbye and good riddance, you are evil beyond belief.

I do not know who Mark Geragos is or was and I don't care to know anything about him. I'm not totally invested in this issue, if people want to make the same mistakes all over again and not learn from history it's their stupidity, not mine. I stated my opinion. I'm sick of your overindulgence in this issue. Which makes me wonder why you're so intense on this issue. Like I said I really don't care I made my point women have the right to control their own bodies end of story. You can carry on forever and ever on this issue it doesn't matter what is right is right what is wrong is wrong. And making it a person that's already here a second class citizen because of the possibility of a future citizen is insanity.

What in the fuck are you babbling about?

I merely mentioned something I'd read somewhere online. I don't see any "overindulgence" on my part, and I'm hardly being "intense".

I'm taking part in a conversation. If that's too much for you, maybe you should find the door...

By the way I did nothing different that I know of and I'm answering you and it didn't end up the way the other one did so like I said I don't know how that happened but it happened. Little things really seem to bother you a lot. You should get professional help.

What in the fuck are you babbling about?

I merely mentioned something I'd read somewhere online. I don't see any "overindulgence" on my part, and I'm hardly being "intense".

I'm taking part in a conversation. If that's too much for you, maybe you should find the door...
You are a joke. You don't even realize how bad you sound. Some hysterical fanatical anti-abortion person.

Linkie, moron. Geragos was paid way more than $125/hour. Once again you are showing what a fool you are. STFU.

Meh; something I'd read online.

If I cared about convincing you of anything I'd go look for it again. But you're a meaningless piece of shit and hardly worth the time...

Meh; something I'd read online.

If I cared about convincing you of anything I'd go look for it again. But you're a meaningless piece of shit and hardly worth the time...
I seriously believe this conversation has gone on too long I'm out of here it's getting confusing. Once again I just want to say I support a woman's right to choose and that is my right.

I'm going to end the conversation here you're getting too crazy. Goodbye and good riddance, you are evil beyond belief.
If opposing murder is crazy, take me to the loony bin. And as for evil, only the most evil among us advocate for the murder of innocents and since you've participated in those murders, you are the MOST evil. Is your conscience getting to you? Are those innocent lives that YOU ended haunting you?

I seriously believe this conversation has gone on too long I'm out of here it's getting confusing. Once again I just want to say I support a woman's right to choose and that is my right.

Good.

Beat it...

Forum List

Back