Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

Ever hear of the morning after pill, moron? There is no fetal heartbeat the morning after. If she was raped, she knows it and can get the pill immediately, no questions asked. STFU, YOU'RE A MORON.
You and I know about this but a young 16-year-old girl may not. Most rapes go unreported. If they live in a town where the only hospital is a Catholic or Lutheran or Methodist hospital they don't give out the morning after pill they should be forced to but they don't give it out even to rape victims. There are many good reasons for abortions there are there is only one good reason to bring a child into this world because it is loved and wanted.

Rather my point. Stann's assertion that it "must have been a right wing court" is almost as mindless as his assertion that his desires are reality, because they just are.
Never heard of a jury trial being labeled right or left. However, Redwood City, in the heart of the San Francisco bay area is far from being conservative--my goodness, it's ten minutes to Google or FB.
but a young 16-year-old girl
Are you kidding me--you morons want to confuse the issue even more when you tell six year olds that they can be any sex they want. You create your own problems, just like someone confused you to the point that you don't recognize murder--especially when you acknowledge that there are better alternatives available. BTW, junior high schools teach birth control choices in public school health classes.

Never heard of a jury trial being labeled right or left. However, Redwood City, in the heart of the San Francisco bay area is far from being conservative--my goodness, it's ten minutes to Google or FB.

Are you kidding me--you morons want to confuse the issue even more when you tell six year olds that they can be any sex they want. You create your own problems, just like someone confused you to the point that you don't recognize murder--especially when you acknowledge that there are better alternatives available. BTW, junior high schools teach birth control choices in public school health classes.
I am not judging women you people are and you're trying to criminalize them for things they should never have to endure you're just making things worse no good will come of any of this I don't care what the f*** you say you guys are sick nasty and selfish you don't think about anybody else is life. Just plain nasty.

I am not judging women you people are and you're trying to criminalize them for things they should never have to endure you're just making things worse no good will come of any of this I don't care what the f*** you say you guys are sick nasty and selfish you don't think about anybody else is life. Just plain nasty.
How ironic, you advocate the murder of the most innocent of life and you have the gall to call me nasty. You have a skewed view of morality. Next, you'll be justifying Charles Manson killing Sharon Tate. What the hell, one murder is the same as the next. Where do you draw your line?

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?
She has a right to swing her fist. But if it is aimed at my face and she breaks my nose, my rights stand opposed to her right. In fact, if she comes even close to my nose, she has extended he right to swing her arms a bit too far.

The unborn child has a right to life itself. So, her right stands opposed to the child’s superior right.

She has a right to fire a crossbow, too. That doesn’t give her a right to snuff out my life by firing a crossbow arrow into my heart.

Last edited:
How ironic, you advocate the murder of the most innocent of life and you have the gall to call me nasty. You have a skewed view of morality. Next, you'll be justifying Charles Manson killing Sharon Tate. What the hell, one murder is the same as the next. Where do you draw your line?
You talk about respect for life, one of you fanatical pro lifers on here essentially called all women who need an abortion sluts what kind of respect for life is that and they're already here. How are you going to treat these children that nobody wants. This isn't going to end well this is a recipe for disaster. We've already been through this garbage we don't need to do this again it's a total waste.

children that nobody wants.
There are lines a mile long of barren and not so barren couples that would adopt ANY child in a moment--not necessarily a physically perfect one. You should never be a parent if you think a physical impairment might make the difference of whether or not you are going to murder a child. There are no guarantees and that love should be unconditional--not based on physical impairment.

There are lines a mile long of barren and not so barren couples that would adopt ANY child in a moment--not necessarily a physically perfect one. You should never be a parent if you think a physical impairment might make the difference of whether or not you are going to murder a child. There are no guarantees and that love should be unconditional--not based on physical impairment.
Then why are so many children in foster care if you think the numbers are bad now just wait it's only going to get worse.
I'm 70 years old I never married I made that decision when I was 12 years old. I did not want to add to the overpopulation of this planet. We are surely destroying it. As a nurse when I was in the Air Force I helped deliver about 500 babies. During the course of my nursing career over 50 years I've seen three abortions all are very necessary. I understand the anti-abortion people stance thinking that all abortions are unnecessary that is not true there are many reasons to have an abortion there's only one good reason to have a child. These women are not all sluts as one anti-abortion person on here suggested. I'm sorry but the anti-abortion faction in this country is uninformed and too emotional to make sound judgments about abortion. And any blanket resolution is of course a bigoted prejudiced law and will and should be immediately overturned in a just law system. I would prefer that there were no abortions but that would make the world perfect and we don't live in a perfect world we live in a world where people do a lot of things because they have to for whatever reason and we're not here to judge everyone they need to be left alone. And the child you keep talking about has never existed. You can't miss what never existed.

Then why are so many children in foster care if you think the numbers are bad now just wait it's only going to get worse.
Most foster children have been removed from unfit homes--many times the same people who are murdering for convenience. Many times the parents in the homes they've been removed from will not give them up without compensation--another practice that should be banned.
And any blanket resolution
Abortion on demand is a blanket resolution, moron, you can't have it both ways.

Most foster children have been removed from unfit homes--many times the same people who are murdering for convenience. Many times the parents in the homes they've been removed from will not give them up without compensation--another practice that should be banned.

Abortion on demand is a blanket resolution, moron, you can't have it both ways.
Odd how you proceedings, it's a woman's right to choose, statistics prove that many of the women that have abortions already have many children. No one is saying people women can't have children, you're trying to say women can't have abortions. I'm saying the truth that can have both as they do now. Once women cannot control their own bodies then they will become second class citizens we will not have a democracy anymore. Furthermore in the near future when when government officials finally recognize that the world is way overpopulated and they want to restrict the birth rate they will have the right to do so because they already have control over women's bodies they can force them not to have children they can force them to have abortions. We don't want to go down this road. The future that is in store for those this world is grim enough as it is.

Once women cannot control their own bodies
We are not talking about THIER bodies. I am talking about the body and soul of a living human that they are hosting
finally recognize that the world is way overpopulated
Where have you been? Bill Gates is on record for advocating depopulation.
they want to restrict the birth rate
Been done already in China in the 70s thru 90s for births. Loss of autonomy on your body is being adjudicated right now with the forced inoculation of the world populace. This is one you've been pushing.

We are not talking about THIER bodies. I am talking about the body and soul of a living human that they are hosting

Where have you been? Bill Gates is on record for advocating depopulation.

Been done already in China in the 70s thru 90s for births. Loss of autonomy on your body is being adjudicated right now with the forced inoculation of the world populace. This is one you've been pushing.

I'm not pushing anything I'm saying these women have a right to decide what to do with their bodies and the so-called human being used you say is residing in them. It is not a human being until it is born. We human celebrate our birth dates not our conception dates. Human beings don't exist until they are born. The potential for human being is all that there is before it is born just the potential you can embrace it and love it and they nourish it and create a human being hopefully or you can discourage it not love it even hate it because it was forced upon you because of a million different reasons whatever it doesn't matter it's her decision to make it's not yours it's not mine it's her decision and of story already shut the f****** you don't have the right to do this to other people that you don't even know or care about and obviously if you call him a s*** you don't care about them you're anti-abortion person you're not the pro life person pro life person would care about the people they're attacking you don't care.

Human beings don't exist until they are born.
It is a human being when it has a heart beat. So say the courts. You know what--I know you are wrong and you have your head lodged firmly in your ass. I am tired of repeating the same logical facts to someone that bases their whole discussion on "feelings." Abortion is murder and you cannot justify it. Tata, moron.

It is a human being when it has a heart beat. So say the courts. You know what--I know you are wrong and you have your head lodged firmly in your ass. I am tired of repeating the same logical facts to someone that bases their whole discussion on "feelings." Abortion is murder and you cannot justify it. Tata, moron.

I know you believe it's a human being but it's not. A person is a human being, that stupid Texas law at 16 weeks it's heart is primitive, just newly formed from differentialated tissue it's more like the primitive pump that you find in reptiles and amphibians two Chambers where the blood mixes poorly the four chambered heart hasn't developed yet the eyes haven't developed yet ears are non-existent at this point internal organs are just now forming. It's a half inch long where is a quarter ounce and looks like a tadpole 1/3 of the body length is its tail. That is not a human being. If that is not enough most women do not even know they're pregnant at this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
You talk about respect for life, one of you fanatical pro lifers on here essentially called all women who need an abortion sluts what kind of respect for life is that and they're already here. How are you going to treat these children that nobody wants. This isn't going to end well this is a recipe for disaster. We've already been through this garbage we don't need to do this again it's a total waste.

"You don't respect behaviors I like, so that means you don't respect life! You must practice your beliefs I don't share the way I tell you too!!"

Typical.

I'm 70 years old I never married I made that decision when I was 12 years old. I did not want to add to the overpopulation of this planet. We are surely destroying it. As a nurse when I was in the Air Force I helped deliver about 500 babies. During the course of my nursing career over 50 years I've seen three abortions all are very necessary. I understand the anti-abortion people stance thinking that all abortions are unnecessary that is not true there are many reasons to have an abortion there's only one good reason to have a child. These women are not all sluts as one anti-abortion person on here suggested. I'm sorry but the anti-abortion faction in this country is uninformed and too emotional to make sound judgments about abortion. And any blanket resolution is of course a bigoted prejudiced law and will and should be immediately overturned in a just law system. I would prefer that there were no abortions but that would make the world perfect and we don't live in a perfect world we live in a world where people do a lot of things because they have to for whatever reason and we're not here to judge everyone they need to be left alone. And the child you keep talking about has never existed. You can't miss what never existed.

Babies don't generally wind up in long-term foster care unless there's a problem with the biological parents' parental rights, ie. they haven't given the child up for adoption and the courts are trying to reunify the family. The children in long-term foster care were placed there when they were older.

And this whole rant about, "I saw abortions and approved of them, so that means ALL abortions are wonderful!!! Never mind your facts, I have spoken!" impresses people just about as much as every other emission from your blowhole.

Forum List

Back