Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

Now I realize you don't even comprehend what I'm saying. It's not your place or mine to tell a woman what you can or cannot do with her body. We still live in a free Nation, trump never became dictator.
It's YOU who doesn't understand what you're saying

with them it's unbelievable it takes a hundred operation just to make him look half a normal I'm sorry those fetuses weren't meant to be here.
There have been more than 60 million lives aborted since Roe V Wade. How many of those 60 million murders of convenience met the rape, incest, birth defect definition. Even if it was as high as a million, how does that justify the convenience murders of the other 59 million innocent lives. There is NO justification.

Now I realize you don't even comprehend what I'm saying. It's not your place or mine to tell a woman what you can or cannot do with her body. We still live in a free Nation, trump never became dictator.
It is clear now, Trump lives in your head--impossible to have coherent thought. He spends time in dementia Joe's head too. LMAO

Actually, it is not unusual when someone kills a pregnant woman, for a homicide charge to be added for the person in the womb. Obviously, this varies from state to state.

You and other ignorant people like you think that if abortion ends it's going to solve some problems no it's not it's going to create a whole lot more problems. If you give government that kind of control a few years down the road a few decades down the road the same government could say you cannot have children they could force you to have an abortions when the world becomes so overpopulated and disease is rapping and everything else and of course we need more children in foster care that you are never adopted or unadoptable because they have so many things wrong with them it's unbelievable it takes a hundred operation just to make him look half a normal I'm sorry those fetuses weren't meant to be here. You realize that most of the late-term abortions are married women who have complications that risk their lives if they continue on with that pregnancy. These restrictions are going to kill those women's too. I never contradicted myself I always referred to it as a fetus and I always said it's the woman's right to choose
You people are trying to make a criminal case out of this it's not a crime it's a choice you can choose to bring all the life you want to this world at this time you have to give other people the same choice whether to bring life into this world or not it's. You really don't want to do this it's going to bankrupt the nation and make us have more misfits more people that shouldn't have been born in the first place that an abortion costs on the average 5 to $800 one severely deformed child could cost millions of dollars in healthcare costs I hope you're going to enjoy putting that bill because the if a woman brings a child like that in the world the first thing they're going to do is give it up to the state and you'll be paying that bill. It is not practical, it is not logical, and it is not just to ban abortions

Well, so much for "I'm not talking to you any more because you're a big meanie head for mocking me instead of applauding me!" Didn't last very long, huh?

Just so you know, I didn't bother to read a single word of your incoherent rant. If you can't form sentences and punctuate, you can't possibly say anything worthy of me. Try harder, little fool.

Obviously a ruling of a right wing Court.

A right-wing court? In Modesto, California?

Seriously, is this "I open my mouth and laughable bullshit spews from it" problem something that happens in the rest of your life, or just when you try to talk about politics?

You're only just now realizing that what you spew is incomprehensible? Damn, you're even dumber than I thought.

Hey, why don't you tell me again how I'm mean and you're going to "punish" me by not speaking to me any more, then come back in your next post, babbling at me? Because that never fails to get a laugh.

Showing your ignorance once again moron. It was a JURY trial. Do you think his defense lawyer--and he was a high dollar defense lawyer, not a public defender--didn't have anything to do with jury selection? You're a fucking idiot that hasn't got a clue. Come back when you aren't so wet behind the ears.

It was a jury trial in fucking CALIFORNIA, that great bastion of right-wing conservatism. :auiqs.jpg:

The innocent life that she is taking is NOT her body moron. That makes it MURDER.

Oh, Scientist Stann informed us earlier that a fetus doesn't HAVE a body. I'm not sure if he thinks they're a really big puff of vapor that makes the mother's abdomen distend or what he thinks is going on. But as we know, reality is formed by Stann making unproven assertions over and over.

It was a jury trial in fucking CALIFORNIA, that great bastion of right-wing conservatism. :auiqs.jpg:
I am fully aware. I lived in that city for 45 years until 2014 when I couldn't take the liberal crap anymore. I watched the trial intently and worked within 2 miles of the courthouse and the murder scene. Before these moron liberals think they're smart, bringing attention to the fact that the trial was held in Redwood City, I know. However, the trial began in Modesto and a change of venue was granted. Redwood City is bluer than Modesto.

Thank you, I'm ready to give up these people don't want to listen to reason
They made up their mind that it's murdering there's no changing that. They are very sick people they don't remember history and they do not care what the consequences are going to be and none of it's going to be good either now in the immediate future and in the far future it's all bad news for human rights.

Yeah, yeah, you're ready to give up these people who won't just change their opinions because you assert, "THIS is reality, it is, it IS!!" So ready to give us up that you keep right on yapping at us, begging for our attention.

I am fully aware. I lived in that city for 45 years until 2014 when I couldn't take the liberal crap anymore. I watched the trial intently and worked within 2 miles of the courthouse and the murder scene.

Rather my point. Stann's assertion that it "must have been a right wing court" is almost as mindless as his assertion that his desires are reality, because they just are.

Forum List

Back