Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

Yes, most important life of all is the voiceless one that the murderous bitches want to terminate. You are advocating MURDER.
the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
Essential Meaning of murder
1: the crime of deliberately killing a personHe was found guilty of (committing) murder.She was accused/convicted of murder.See More Examples

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/murder

Murder
1: the crime of deliberately killing a person
Definition of MURDER
A fetus or foetus is the unborn offspring that develops from an animal embryo. Following embryonic development the fetal stage of development takes place. In human prenatal development, fetal development begins from the ninth week after fertilisation and continues until birth. Wikipedia

1638839295682.png

If the act was “murder” then there would be a legal statute defining an abortion as “murder” & no statute exists.

Even after finding the above, I still do not consider an abortion “murder”; period.

:)-

1: the crime of deliberately killing a personHe was found guilty of (committing) murder.She was accused/convicted of murder.See More Examples

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/murder

Murder
1: the crime of deliberately killing a person
Definition of MURDER

A fetus or foetus is the unborn offspring that develops from an animal embryo. Following embryonic development the fetal stage of development takes place. In human prenatal development, fetal development begins from the ninth week after fertilisation and continues until birth. Wikipedia

View attachment 572634

If the act was “murder” then there would be a legal statute defining an abortion as “murder” & no statute exists.

Even after finding the above, I still do not consider an abortion “murder”; period.

The courts disagree with your definition. Scott Peterson was CONVICTED of DOUBLE MURDER in 2004 when he MURDERED his pregnant wife and IN VITRO son. So much for you definition. Abortion cannot be accomplished without an appointment which indicates PREMEDITATION. Your final sentence sayS it all, you don't want to be bothered by science or precedent, your mind is made up. Period. Even though you are WRONG! ABORTION IS MURDER!

"You're such a fucking idiot, talking all that science when I want THIS to be true, so it is!!!"

Your post contradicts ITSELF, never mind what a fucking joke it is alongside biological reality. My kids knew more about science in the first grade than you do as an alleged adult. Be ashamed to be you.
You and other ignorant people like you think that if abortion ends it's going to solve some problems no it's not it's going to create a whole lot more problems. If you give government that kind of control a few years down the road a few decades down the road the same government could say you cannot have children they could force you to have an abortions when the world becomes so overpopulated and disease is rapping and everything else and of course we need more children in foster care that you are never adopted or unadoptable because they have so many things wrong with them it's unbelievable it takes a hundred operation just to make him look half a normal I'm sorry those fetuses weren't meant to be here. You realize that most of the late-term abortions are married women who have complications that risk their lives if they continue on with that pregnancy. These restrictions are going to kill those women's too. I never contradicted myself I always referred to it as a fetus and I always said it's the woman's right to choose
You people are trying to make a criminal case out of this it's not a crime it's a choice you can choose to bring all the life you want to this world at this time you have to give other people the same choice whether to bring life into this world or not it's. You really don't want to do this it's going to bankrupt the nation and make us have more misfits more people that shouldn't have been born in the first place that an abortion costs on the average 5 to $800 one severely deformed child could cost millions of dollars in healthcare costs I hope you're going to enjoy putting that bill because the if a woman brings a child like that in the world the first thing they're going to do is give it up to the state and you'll be paying that bill. It is not practical, it is not logical, and it is not just to ban abortions

The courts disagree with your definition. Scott Peterson was CONVICTED of DOUBLE MURDER in 2004 when he MURDERED his pregnant wife and IN VITRO son. So much for you definition. Abortion cannot be accomplished without an appointment which indicates PREMEDITATION. Your final sentence sayS it all, you don't want to be bothered by science or precedent, your mind is made up. Period. Even though you are WRONG! ABORTION IS MURDER!
Obviously a ruling of a right wing Court.

"I know what's best for women, so all you women just shut up and accept my superior wisdom! It's not murder, because look how many times I have stated that it isn't!"
Now I realize you don't even comprehend what I'm saying. It's not your place or mine to tell a woman what you can or cannot do with her body. We still live in a free Nation, trump never became dictator.

Obviously a ruling of a right wing Court.
Showing your ignorance once again moron. It was a JURY trial. Do you think his defense lawyer--and he was a high dollar defense lawyer, not a public defender--didn't have anything to do with jury selection? You're a fucking idiot that hasn't got a clue. Come back when you aren't so wet behind the ears.

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?
Of course........every woman has the right to decide if she wants to keep her legs closed.

That murder case does not make abortions murder.
Thank you, I'm ready to give up these people don't want to listen to reason
They made up their mind that it's murdering there's no changing that. They are very sick people they don't remember history and they do not care what the consequences are going to be and none of it's going to be good either now in the immediate future and in the far future it's all bad news for human rights.

Forum List

Back