Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

Abortion is the ending of a human life. Not just any human life, but a very specific person. A person that has never existed and will never exist again.

That's the science.
And we end human lives all the time.

And it's not a person YET.

So I see you still can't quote me saying what you claimed I said so I'll take that as proof that you are a lying sack of shit.

And we end human lives all the time.

And it's not a person YET.

So I see you still can't quote me saying what you claimed I said so I'll take that as proof that you are a lying sack of shit.
That didn't take long.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

I support her Right to CHIOOSE not to have sex.
I support her Right to CHOOSE to give the child up to the Father or for adoption.

I support her Right to file rape accusations against her assailant and to testify against him in court if she wants to claim Rape as a reason to end the pregnancy.

Only because you haven't been through my Happy Camper policy or you would be sugar and spice and everything nice.
I am into pain. Not mine. Yours perhaps.
I just finished a book by Jack Carr. He has all kinds of novel tortures. In this book, he is trying to get information from a government agent. He uses these specially grown chili peppers. He roasted the pith and ground the capsaicin into a powder. He mixed the powder with Jack Daniel's and injected it into the agent's penis. Can you possibly imagine how that would hurt? That's heart attack level pain. How exciting. Don't you think? I should imagine that would be your spice.

I am into pain. Not mine. Yours perhaps.
I just finished a book by Jack Carr. He has all kinds of novel tortures. In this book, he is trying to get information from a government agent. He uses these specially grown chili peppers. He roasted the pith and ground the capsaicin into a powder. He mixed the powder with Jack Daniel's and injected it into the agent's penis. Can you possibly imagine how that would hurt? That's heart attack level pain. How exciting. Don't you think? I should imagine that would be your spice.
Hold your arms out straight-it makes it harder for the orderlies to throw a net over you.

I support a woman's right to choose not to have unprotected sex.

I support her right to use birth control.

I support her right to require her partner to wear a condom.

I support her right to use a morning after pill if all of the above is ignored.

If raped, I support her right to file a report with the police and prosecute the bastard. If pregnant, I support her right to an abortion before the fetus becomes viable. And I also support her right to find out if she is pregnant long before that point.

And I support her unborn child's right to life. He or she is not a pimple to be removed and discarded as though they were of no consequence.

This is NOT the appropriate place to share your sexual fetishes. That should be limited to you and your doctors.
But the men here, like you,enjoy it so. Why the men? What is it that attracts you to fantasies of pain? You keep coming back looking for something you think I will give you. Why? No women. Just men. You aren't the only one either. Any normal, well adjusted, male would not even be interested, get bored, turned off. But some men, like yourself keep coming back. At least hoping for more. That's why writers like Jack Carr incorporate scenes of ever increasing torture into books aimed primarily at men. Have you ever asked yourself why you want someone to pander to your rather odd needs? Perhaps it's time you did.

I support a woman's right to choose not to have unprotected sex.

I support her right to use birth control.

I support her right to require her partner to wear a condom.

I support her right to use a morning after pill if all of the above is ignored.

If raped, I support her right to file a report with the police and prosecute the bastard. If pregnant, I support her right to an abortion before the fetus becomes viable. And I also support her right to find out if she is pregnant long before that point.

And I support her unborn child's right to life. He or she is not a pimple to be removed and discarded as though they were of no consequence.
Biblically, if it happened where other people are and she did not cry out, both he & she got stoned to death, it it happened somewhere remote, only he got stoned. There was also a rule that if he agreed to be her husband the rest of his life, he could keep living. But he had to pay the father a sum of value. In those days, most females were like property of her father, and were expected to marry who He chose for her, or be loyal to who he sold her to as a maid servant.
This where the idea of honor killing of daughters arose, she was bred for a purpose, and if she refused to honor that purpose she could get killed.

As for murdering babies, the priests of Baal loved to kill babies, and so the mother was as guilty as the priests if she offered her baby to them for sacrifice, unless she was forced by violence into it.

Last edited:

But wait... If you support the "fetuses are people" fantasy, then you have to be forcing women to bear their rapists' babies.

Because we don't execute people for crimes their parents commit.

But the men here, like you,enjoy it so. Why the men? What is it that attracts you to fantasies of pain? You keep coming back looking for something you think I will give you. Why? No women. Just men. You aren't the only one either. Any normal, well adjusted, male would not even be interested, get bored, turned off. But some men, like yourself keep coming back. At least hoping for more. That's why writers like Jack Carr incorporate scenes of ever increasing torture into books aimed primarily at men. Have you ever asked yourself why you want someone to pander to your rather odd needs? Perhaps it's time you did.
OK...I'm not sure if you are projecting, or just hallucinating. Stop listening to those voices in your head.

And if this is her body, then maybe she can rape children and eat living people? laughing out loud

I think leftism is not political position but psychiatric diagnosis

Forum List

Back