Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

"It's so difficult to decide to kill someone, how DARE anyone but the killer think they can get involved?!"
You really need to keep your emotions in check. This is not about you it's about other people's lives and you shouldn't be interfering with them. And yes, you obviously believe it is murder. It is not. A person's life begins at birth, the fact that we celebrate birthdays is based on that.
"It's so difficult to decide to kill someone, how DARE anyone but the killer think they can get involved?!"
Tried to have a good day, I plan on it. I can live with my support for other human beings on this planet. I don't know how you can live with yourself condemning people calling the murders for doing what they feel necessary in their lives.

You really need to keep your emotions in check. This is not about you it's about other people's lives and you shouldn't be interfering with them. And yes, you obviously believe it is murder. It is not. A person's life begins at birth, the fact that we celebrate birthdays is based on that.

Tried to have a good day, I plan on it. I can live with my support for other human beings on this planet. I don't know how you can live with yourself condemning people calling the murders for doing what they feel necessary in their lives.

You really need to stop projecting, and you really, REALLY need to stop flattering yourself that you have any instructions to give others.

Maybe you're perfectly okay with only thinking about yourself, but decent people aren't looking to narcissistic sociopaths for guidance. Oh, and should you ever have YOUR life put in danger, don't you dare be a hypocrite and ask for anyone else to help you. Because it's not about them, it's about YOUR life, and they shouldn't be interfering in it.

You really need to stop projecting, and you really, REALLY need to stop flattering yourself that you have any instructions to give others.

Maybe you're perfectly okay with only thinking about yourself, but decent people aren't looking to narcissistic sociopaths for guidance. Oh, and should you ever have YOUR life put in danger, don't you dare be a hypocrite and ask for anyone else to help you. Because it's not about them, it's about YOUR life, and they shouldn't be interfering in it.
You are very sick you talk about me projecting you're the one who's condemning people calling them murders that is sick this is none of your business a woman has the right to choose what to do with her body that's the bottom line and I don't care what you or anybody else says.

Yes, most important life of all is the voiceless one that the murderous bitches want to terminate. You are advocating MURDER.
Another one of those f****** idiots. The fetus has never even lived there is no body. That stupid Texas law abortion law protected something that isn't even a fetus yet. At 6 weeks it's definitely not human it's a half inch long it weighs a quarter ounce it looks like a weird tadpole his tail is 1/3 the length of his body. I'm sorry we need to protect people children not the possibility of children. Women are here they are people they have rights and if they don't have the right over their own body you can go to hell.

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?
babies should not be murdered

and people should not be forced to put something foreign and/or unknown into their bodies

You are very sick you talk about me projecting you're the one who's condemning people calling them murders that is sick this is none of your business a woman has the right to choose what to do with her body that's the bottom line and I don't care what you or anybody else says.
a woman has the right to choose what to do with her body that's the bottom line

Women are here they are people they have rights and if they don't have the right over their own body
If a woman who is pregnant is murdered, the perpetrator is guilty of TWO murders and previous cases have proved that to be true. What is different if the mother murders the viable fetus? Right, it is murder too. Glad you agree. Moron

babies should not be murdered

and people should not be forced to put something foreign and/or unknown into their bodies
You are a bunch of morons you learn nothing from the past. Abortion is not and never will be murder. When a person is born it's we celebrate their birthday. Before that time this person does not exist only the potential for another human being exists. You can call it murder all you want it never will be murder.

You are a bunch of morons you learn nothing from the past. Abortion is not and never will be murder. When a person is born it's we celebrate their birthday. Before that time this person does not exist only the potential for another human being exists. You can call it murder all you want it never will be murder.
Scott Peterson's death sentence overturned in murder of pregnant wife
Scott Peterson, 47, was convicted in 2004 of one count of first-degree murder for killing his wife, Laci Peterson -- who was nearly 8 months pregnant at the time -- and one count of second-degree murder for killing their unborn son.

NOTICE THE WORDS UNBORN SON!!
Want to try again...

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Last edited:
This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?
A woman's right to choose what? Her hair color? Sure

New Topics

Forum List

Back