Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

I don't know how he could be any clearer--"Thou shall not MURDER"
Murder is defined by the government, not you. The government says abortions are legal under certain circumstances. Meaning your opinion on what is, or is not, murder is irrelevant.

I don't know how he could be any clearer--"Thou shall not MURDER"

except the Bible never calls out Abortion as murder.

• A pregnant woman who is injured and aborts the fetus warrants financial compensation only (to her husband), suggesting that the fetus is property, not a person (Exodus 21:22-25).

• The gruesome priestly purity test to which a wife accused of adultery must submit will cause her to abort the fetus if she is guilty, indicating that the fetus does not possess a right to life (Numbers 5:11-31).

• God enumerated his punishments for disobedience, including "cursed shall be the fruit of your womb" and "you will eat the fruit of your womb," directly contradicting sanctity-of-life claims (Deuteronomy 28:18,53).

• Elisha's prophecy for soon-to-be King Hazael said he would attack the Israelites, burn their cities, crush the heads of their babies and rip open their pregnant women (2 Kings 8:12).

• King Menahem of Israel destroyed Tiphsah (also called Tappuah) and the surrounding towns, killing all residents and ripping open pregnant women with the sword (2 Kings 15:16).

• Isaiah prophesied doom for Babylon, including the murder of unborn children: "They will have no pity on the fruit of the womb" (Isaiah 13:18).

• For worshiping idols, God declared that not one of his people would live, not a man, woman or child (not even babies in arms), again confuting assertions about the sanctity of life (Jeremiah 44:7-8).

• God will punish the Israelites by destroying their unborn children, who will die at birth, or perish in the womb, or never even be conceived (Hosea 9:10-16).

• For rebelling against God, Samaria's people will be killed, their babies will be dashed to death against the ground, and their pregnant women will be ripped open with a sword (Hosea 13:16).

• Jesus did not express any special concern for unborn children during the anticipated end times: "Woe to pregnant women and those who are nursing" (Matthew 24:19).

Maybe we should sterilize anyone wearing a MAGA Hat, as they are already self-identifying as stupid. It would be a boon to evolution.
If they get an abortion why not. We don't let poodles reproduce irresponsibly and poodles are MUCH more valuable than the women looking to kill their children.

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?

Yes. It is her right to die how she wants provided she doesn't spread it to others. She has no right to do that.

The left's position on abortion is not under question. It is law. It's the godbothering repigs who want to interfere with her rights.

Murder definition is - the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought. Because the MURDER is the planned ending of the life of an innocent, defenseless person it most certainly is MURDER.
According to YOUR definition murder is an unlawful killing. Sad to say abortion is a lawful killing. The whole argument is to finally get a law against it. Right? Murder is statutory. Without a statute it is not unlawful. Homicide is the killing of a human being by another. Abortion is homicide until there is a law against it.

Not according to the entity who commanded "Thou shall not MURDER"
That entity also required murder be lawful. All killings are not unlawful. Over and over the Bible explains when killing is unlawful.

We, however, are not governed by biblical law. Murder is a creature of statute. If causing a death does not violate any statute it is not unlawful. To make abortion murder, get a law passed against it. Personal moral objections don't count. Get a law passed with a sentence.

Calling abortion a homicide makes the abortionists crazy since it is the killing of a human being.

That entity also required murder be lawful. All killings are not unlawful. Over and over the Bible explains when killing is unlawful.

We, however, are not governed by biblical law. Murder is a creature of statute. If causing a death does not violate any statute it is not unlawful. To make abortion murder, get a law passed against it. Personal moral objections don't count. Get a law passed with a sentence.

Calling abortion a homicide makes the abortionists crazy since it is the killing of a human being.
You can twist in the wind and play semantics any way you want, the fact remains, ABORTION IS MURDER. You'll be judged by the only one who really counts soon enough.

Abortion is one of those issues where if I open my mouth, I sin.
I have read the scripture many times and know just how detailed the Lord can be in describing what is right and what is wrong. In 6000 years since Adam, He has been silent on this matter. If we are to let scripture be our guide, I believe that we should do the same.

This post proves that you're right: you really shouldn't open your mouth. Apparently, your major sin is bearing false witness. Or maybe you're just incredibly gullible when someone's telling you what you want to hear.

I have to wonder how many other things in life you consider the Bible to be the ultimate, last word of guidance on.

So you figure the Bible - and therefore God - are advocating, "Just make a law allowing you to kill someone, and that makes it okay?" Is God really that interested in the legislation of humans?

So you figure the Bible - and therefore God - are advocating, "Just make a law allowing you to kill someone, and that makes it okay?" Is God really that interested in the legislation of humans?
Unfortunately God is just not that active in our judicial system. When the Legislature fails to statutory identify an act as unlawful, it is by default lawful. There is no law against abortion so it is lawful. There are more laws protecting abortion than laws against it. No matter what the Bible says. Quite frankly, I give you all more credit than this. You have to know that Texas just passed a law limiting abortion. I don't know if it goes so far as to declare abortion murder. Does anyone know if it goes that far?

Unfortunately God is just not that active in our judicial system. When the Legislature fails to statutory identify an act as unlawful, it is by default lawful. There is no law against abortion so it is lawful. There are more laws protecting abortion than laws against it. No matter what the Bible says. Quite frankly, I give you all more credit than this. You have to know that Texas just passed a law limiting abortion. I don't know if it goes so far as to declare abortion murder. Does anyone know if it goes that far?
There is absolutely no criminal penalty in the TX law. All it did was provide an avenue for ANY party to sue the providers into non-existence for providing an abortion after a fetal heartbeat is detected. Regardless of whether or not the gov't allows murder does not make it right morally. We will all be judged on the choices we make.

Wow, that's a lot of words to make a point that's completely irrelevant to the question. Did anyone deny that abortion is currently legal? No? Then why are you earnestly trying to convince us of it as though we did?

Quite frankly, I gave YOU more credit than this.

There is absolutely no criminal penalty in the TX law. All it did was provide an avenue for ANY party to sue the providers into non-existence for providing an abortion after a fetal heartbeat is detected. Regardless of whether or not the gov't allows murder does not make it right morally. We will all be judged on the choices we make.
Then abortion is still legal. It isn't right morally. Euthanized healthy animals isn't right morally. A lot of things aren't right morally. The fight goes on.

Wow, that's a lot of words to make a point that's completely irrelevant to the question. Did anyone deny that abortion is currently legal? No? Then why are you earnestly trying to convince us of it as though we did?

Quite frankly, I gave YOU more credit than this.
You missed the point. God is evidently not that interested in our judicial system.

Forum List

Back