Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

They are less likely to catch and spread the virus... and if everyone was vaccinated, then it wouldn't matter if they did.

We have enough vaccines to immunize everyone, but you bleachdrinkers won't take your shots because it denies the one true God, Donald Trump. You are fine with taking horse dewormer, though.

View attachment 533004
Your comment is not factual!!

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?
Absolutely, no other person or entity should be making that decision for her. It's a difficult situation already, let's not complicate it. We have to remember the past and it wasn't pretty.

Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?​

I support that right. Obviously, everyone should have a right to make choices.
  1. Women have the right to choose not to engage in sex that could lead to unwanted pregnancy.
  2. Women have the right to use or insist upon birth control.
  3. Women have the right to want the child that they helped to create.
  4. Women have a right to abort a fetus if it was due to rape or presents an untoward medical risk to their health, which means they can choose to carry the child to full term as well.
  5. Sad as it might be, if the fetus has not developed to where it has clear human characteristcs yet and a functioning nervous system which might feel pain (I think about 26 weeks or less), I think a woman might choose to abort the fetus if they really want to do so, though it should be discouraged. That aborted child could be the next Einstein for all you know.
But once we go past 26 weeks, you have an unborn child in there, a separate undeveloped person in a separate body which is NOT the mother's body but ANOTHER body attached to it by umbilical cord getting nourishment off the mother who has human rights and should not be murdered by abortion unless the circumstances simply allow no alternative.

I think we need to end the false narrative that the unborn child in the womb is "part of the mother's body" and so has no rights and the mother can treat it as if it is no more than a hairdo, fingernail, or skin lesion for her to throw away at will.

With pregnancy comes great responsibility. If you don't want the responsibility, don't get pregnant.

Just say no to dumbass democrat dudes who pick up whores all the time.
All need the right to to ask to then receive in a meek humble way, not trying to gain the whole world unto yourself. The whore is the one whose soul is married to the Adversary. They are born of fornication. They give guilt. The don't use the right kind of judging condeming people. Death giving is sweet to them. Slander is upon their lips. Reaboahm, Solomon and Jacob had concubines'. They had more than one wife. A blankety, blank, blank, priest was not needed. That should be allowed. The evil lying church dislikes that. The church dislikes freedom that is real.

By far an away most women are not pregnant as the result of rape. Make that an exception and they will all have been raped.

Since only 3% of rapists ever see the inside of a jail cell, there's probably a lot more rape than you think.

Wait, let's check the Republican Rape chart.

1633512680688.png

Since only 3% of rapists ever see the inside of a jail cell, there's probably a lot more rape than you think.

Wait, let's check the Republican Rape chart.

View attachment 548063
Yep. Rape rape rape every night. Wink wink. Some women are raped. Some of these rapes will result in a pregnancy. Some won't. Make abortion contingent upon rape and they will ALL be raped. Just start having these women identify the rapist and cooperate in prosecution.

Yep. Rape rape rape every night. Wink wink. Some women are raped. Some of these rapes will result in a pregnancy. Some won't. Make abortion contingent upon rape and they will ALL be raped. Just start having these women identify the rapist and cooperate in prosecution.

I'm sure that will work well about once, and people will see you publicly humliate a few rape victims, and they'll get tired of your shit really quick.

I'm sure that will work well about once, and people will see you publicly humliate a few rape victims, and they'll get tired of your shit really quick.
There is no public humiliation about it. Tell women that rape victims will easily get an abortion and all the women will suddenly be victims of rape. Tell women that they have to identify the rapists for prosecution and they aren't so willing to turn in boyfriends and in some cases husbands. Women lie when it is beneficial. They aren't saints

Abortion is one of those issues where if I open my mouth, I sin.
I have read the scripture many times and know just how detailed the Lord can be in describing what is right and what is wrong. In 6000 years since Adam, He has been silent on this matter. If we are to let scripture be our guide, I believe that we should do the same.

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?
^^^ just another cretin who thinks abortion is contagious.

face-palm-gif.278959

There is no public humiliation about it. Tell women that rape victims will easily get an abortion and all the women will suddenly be victims of rape. Tell women that they have to identify the rapists for prosecution and they aren't so willing to turn in boyfriends and in some cases husbands. Women lie when it is beneficial. They aren't saints

Yeah, this is how that will work.
A woman will claim rape.
She'll get her abortion.
Then she'll recant.
"whoops, you mean that really was my boyfriend's fetus?"

Here's a crazy idea. Mind your own business.

Yeah, this is how that will work.
A woman will claim rape.
She'll get her abortion.
Then she'll recant.
"whoops, you mean that really was my boyfriend's fetus?"

Here's a crazy idea. Mind your own business.
Sterilize women who get an abortion. Don't stop them. The children they are killing are undesirable anyway.

Abortion is one of those issues where if I open my mouth, I sin.
I have read the scripture many times and know just how detailed the Lord can be in describing what is right and what is wrong. In 6000 years since Adam, He has been silent on this matter. If we are to let scripture be our guide, I believe that we should do the same.
I don't know how he could be any clearer--"Thou shall not MURDER"

Forum List

Back