Do you really want to stop cross-border sex trafficking?

Nail the John's to the wall. Prison time, large fines, public shaming, all of it.

When exactly did liberals become ...

Angry-clergyan-via-shutterstock-800x430.png
Do you really think liberals are not against sex trafficking and slavery?

I'm really having a tough time telling your rhetoric from Jerry Falwell's. It's so confusing.
I asked a question. Do you really think liberals are not against sex trafficking and slavery?

What happened to "My body, my choice"?
You don't traffic volunteers. If someone chooses that as a career, well power to them. But if someone is trapped or tricked into it that's not the same thing.

Now, are you ready to answer the question?

When exactly did liberals become ...

Angry-clergyan-via-shutterstock-800x430.png

I'm really having a tough time telling your rhetoric from Jerry Falwell's. It's so confusing.
I asked a question. Do you really think liberals are not against sex trafficking and slavery?

You don't traffic volunteers. If someone chooses that as a career, well power to them. But if someone is trapped or tricked into it that's not the same thing.

So underage girls can "choose" to be a sex worker?

WTF is wrong with you people? Why would you even hint that anyone thought that was OK?

WTF is wrong with you people? Why would you even hint that anyone thought that was OK?

"
You don't traffic volunteers. If someone chooses that as a career, well power to them. But if someone is trapped or tricked into it that's not the same"

Your own words dumbass.

"
You don't traffic volunteers. If someone chooses that as a career, well power to them. But if someone is trapped or tricked into it that's not the same"

Your own words dumbass.
Where does it say I approve of underaged kids doing it "dumbass"?

Cross-border ex trafficking does not mean visiting a prostitute in Mexico. It means bringing minors and young women into the U.S. illegally for the purpose of forcing them to perform sex acts in order to enrich their handlers.

How are you going to stop cross-border sex trafficking without a wall?

Hmm?
First of all isn't it incumbent upon you to put up a link as to how many women (and esp children male and female) imported to the US for sex trafficking.

And more importantly I believe the sex trafficking is more Americans going to Mexico for the brothels.

They are sick fucks. They have no Christian values. Bearing false witness is okay in their book.

Forum List

Back