Sure democrats love Republicans, when they're dead

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
https://nypost.com/2018/12/04/democrats-really-do-love-republicans-when-theyre-dead/

How true. When he was president he was mocked, ridiculed, you name it. Now that he's dead he's a war hero, a gentleman, etc.

When McCain was running against Obama in 2008, they attacked him, even calling him racist. When in the coffin, he was so wonderful and such a war hero. However, when McCain got back at Trump for his war hero remark by giving the FBI the fake Russian dossier, he was permanently etched in the minds of liberals as a hero.

The left really are scum.

It all just goes to prove that Democrats and their media handmaidens really do love Republicans — when they’re dead. All the more so if, when they were alive, they opposed President Trump.

There were reports that both Bush and McCain voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. See, good Republicans.

Last edited:
Yup. They had nothing nice to say about Bush till he died. Now he's the greatest person in the world.

Funny how death brings that out.

I love commies when they're dead. In fact, I want to love all commies....for mommy!

s-l1000.jpg

https://nypost.com/2018/12/04/democrats-really-do-love-republicans-when-theyre-dead/

How true. When he was president he was mocked, ridiculed, you name it. Now that he's dead he's a war hero, a gentleman, etc.

When McCain was running against Obama in 2008, they attacked him, even calling him racist. When in the coffin, he was so wonderful and such a war hero. However, when McCain got back at Trump for his war hero remark by giving the FBI the fake Russian dossier, he was permanently etched in the minds of liberals as a hero.

It all just goes to prove that Democrats and their media handmaidens really do love Republicans — when they’re dead. All the more so if, when they were alive, they opposed President Trump.

There were reports that both Bush and McCain voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. See, good Republicans.
So you’re saying righties hate and disparage Democrats even in death, huh?

Lol you pathetic little snowflake

Democrats attacked McCains political views and respected his service

Republicans threw him under the bus to the extent they defended Trump for calling POWs cowards

I love commies when they're dead. In fact, I want to love all commies....for mommy!
Is this the kind of "love" we can expect from the hard right when Jimmy, Bill and Hill die?
Exactly

Republicans are incapable of saying anything positive about Democratic Presidents
Is this the kind of "love" we can expect from the hard right when Jimmy, Bill and Hill die?
Exactly

Republicans are incapable of saying anything positive about Democratic Presidents

I absolutely believe that. My mom use to say; " if you can't say something nice then you must be a conservative!"

Exactly

Probably a good reason for that

With that said I think Carter is a decent man and I respect his service but as POTUS he stunk

s-l1000.jpg

And since you believe ALL LIBERALS ARE COMMIES you just declared, on the internet, that you want to kill 50 million Americans simply for disagreeing with you.

There are maybe two or three true liberals on this forum the rest are filthy progressives using the liberal label

Let's make it clear...

Trumpcians said far worse things about McCain than Democrats said about him. When McCain confronted Trump many Trump Posters on this board either wished him dead, celebrated his illness or ridiculed him. Sorry that is disgusting...

Let's also say while we differ in political views with former Republican leaders but:
George W Bush : He is a fine man, I say a great family man. I say he witty and good company. (and I really had major differences while he was President)
Al Simpson: Gentleman
Colin Powell: I think he always tried to make the right decision (if misinformed in the past re: Iraq)
John McCain: Hero

I could go on for a long time and by the way there are Democrats who I wouldn't personally like but like more of their policies...

Exactly

Probably a good reason for that

With that said I think Carter is a decent man and I respect his service but as POTUS he stunk
There is a reason

Conservatives are assholes

Forum List

Back