Do you know why atheists are generally miserable?

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019

People of faith are, on average, happier, commit murder and suicide less, far more likely to get married, which is much healthier than remaining single. They also give more not only to churches but also to secular organizations, to friends and family, more blood to blood banks and more time volunteering and helping out.

Calling me names and proclaiming how supremely intelligent you are personally will avail you nothing. But I realize, it's all you have.

People of faith are, on average, happier, commit murder and suicide less, far more likely to get married, which is much healthier than remaining single. They also give more not only to churches but also to secular organizations, to friends and family, more blood to blood banks and more time volunteering and helping out.

Calling me names and proclaiming how supremely intelligent you are personally will avail you nothing. But I realize, it's all you have.

The answer is simple:
  • PEOPLE OF FAITH AND GOD are connected to the entire, Living Universe via Love.
  • ATHEISTS are connected to nothing but themselves believing they came from inert dust and have only inert dust to return to when they are gone.

... far more likely to get married, which is much healthier than remaining single.

That's insane ... do you have any idea how dangerous marriage is ... "Go directly to your grave, do not pass Go, do not collect $200" ... it's the end of your life when you say "I do" ... do you have any idea what happens to married couples? ...

BABIES ...

Need I say more? ...

Thank you Dave Barry, we miss you ...

This is pure BS. The only miserable people I know are religious and poor.

Are atheists generally miserable? Where did you get that information?

Starting off with a premise that is nothing more than a broad generalization isn't helping your case.

Starting off with a premise that is nothing more than a broad generalization isn't helping your case.

Broad generalizations are always false.

Women aren't generally shorter than men, are they?
Men aren't generally stronger than women, are they?
Democrats don't generally accuse Republicans of being "racist" and "fascist" and "greedy" and "mean-spirited", do they?

Atheists don't generally mock and ridicule Christians as being "anti-science" and ignorant, do they?

My case is to speak the truth. Obviously that disturbs you. It disturbs a lot of Leftists who are enamored of themselves. I am nothing. My points are all I wish to make. Leftists attack me personally instead of pointing out errors in what I have to say. It's always the Fallacy of the Ad Hominem - the person making the statement!

The OP is about atheists as a whole, on average. It's not an ad hominem attack because it's not a person, but rather an entire huge class of people, like women in general. Like men in general.

You had no case to make and you still failed. What are you, eighteen years old? Or do you just act like it?

Look it up. Stop being so lazy. Anything I provided you would completely misrepresent and claim as false, no matter how well documented it was.
That's how you Leftists work.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

I'm an atheist.

Not only do I NOT believe in any god but it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for me to ever START believing!

I am in a long term relationship with a wonderful woman with whom I am still very much in love

we are both very happy

I'm sorry you need to delude yourself into believing in a magical fairy in the sky in order to be happy...

I'm sorry that you have no meaning in your life other than your imaginary god....

but I fill my life with people I like and things I enjoy doing

I don't need any god

I'm sorry that you do

Look it up. Stop being so lazy. Anything I provided you would completely misrepresent and claim as false, no matter how well documented it was.
I looked it up and found nothing to indicate atheists are generally miserable. Could it be that those you most associate with tend to be angry and reactive toward those who don't share your religious beliefs?

I looked it up and found nothing to indicate atheists are generally miserable. Could it be that those you most associate with tend to be angry and reactive toward those who don't share your religious beliefs?

"I looked it up and found nothing to indicate atheists are generally miserable. Could it be that those you most associate with tend to be angry and reactive toward those who don't share your religious beliefs?"

Amongst their (conservatives/christians) delusions is that THEY are HAPPIER people than everyone else.

It is quite possible that this guy is just repeating lies that limbaugh and fox news feed him.

You had no case to make and you still failed. What are you, eighteen years old? Or do you just act like it?

Are you an atheist? ... or just anti-Christian? ... what a horrible thing to say, is this how we spread the Good News? ... is this the promise of salvation through Our Lord Jesus Christ? ...

It's a sin to set a stumbling block in the path to Our Lord ... if you speak this way to those who are seekers, they will seek no more and turn their eyes from Our Lord ... "Blessed are the peacemakers", why do you monger war so much? ...

Probably half the people I know are atheists- and they are not generally miserable.

But if it makes you feel better- thinking that those who don't share your beliefs are 'generally miserable'- well then cling to those beliefs.

The only thing I miss from not believing in your fairy tales, is the community that a good church, mosque or temple can provide. I will readily admit that is literally the only attactive thing to me about religion.

But I would be a total hypocrite if I regularly attended a church for some fairy in the sky I don't believe in- just so I can hang out with people who do believe in that fairy in the sky.

Why is it Christians(its never Jews or Muslims) always need to tell atheists about how miserable they think we are?

What is wrong with those specific kind of Christians?

Religious people have killed an ubtold amount of people.
You have got to be fucking joking.

Forum List

Back