Zone1 Do you get a lot of misogyny when you ditch MARY in your religion?

1. She was not w/o original sin.
2. She had normal relations with Joseph and produced children.
3. She is human, which means she doesn't have the ability to hear prayers from millions of people.

You can add stuff to the Scriptures, but just like calling a dog's tail a leg doesn't give the dog 5 legs, it's not authoritative.
Now now.

You know what reality does to poor apologists.

It is hard to reason with those who see nothing wrong with a god who will do bestiality by using an animal of a lower species to reproduce, cuckolding Joseph to produce a half breed chimera god.

Then he becomes a deadbeat dad who had already sentence him to die for sin, even before Yahweh invented sin.

If theists can ignore all that, I think we can say that they are indoctrinated to brainwashed.

They will not take facts as facts.

Pity is all we can offer.

Regards
DL

The "true" Church consists of all believers in Jesus and have accepted His sacrifice on their behalf.
Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Would it be a sin for Jesus to ask us to abdicate our own duty to the law he taught above?

Regards
DL

Now now.

You know what reality does to poor apologists.

It is hard to reason with those who see nothing wrong with a god who will do bestiality by using an animal of a lower species to reproduce, cuckolding Joseph to produce a half breed chimera god.

Then he becomes a deadbeat dad who had already sentence him to die for sin, even before Yahweh invented sin.

If theists can ignore all that, I think we can say that they are indoctrinated to brainwashed.

They will not take facts as facts.

Pity is all we can offer.

Regards
DL
And again, there it is, the great atheist kneejerk reaction and apparent need to jump into a discussion of faith in order to expose their own lost selves to the world. Sad, really. You might as well jump into a discussion of the merits of various futbol teams insisting that American football is the only sport worth watching. IOW, totally irrelevant to the discussion.

It seems men are always guilty of thinking their gender is superior.

Not honest men.

Men, like Jesus, will be universalists, yet most in the Abrahamic creeds are not.

Are you a universalist?

You would have to have forgiven all everything.

Regards
DL

And again, there it is, the great atheist kneejerk reaction and apparent need to jump into a discussion of faith in order to expose their own lost selves to the world. Sad, really. You might as well jump into a discussion of the merits of various futbol teams insisting that American football is the only sport worth watching. IOW, totally irrelevant to the discussion.
Who is an atheist?

I respect them but am a cut above.

It has taken them too long to form atheist churches and that is slowing the end of the more immoral religions.

You should encourage atheist, they have proven their moral worth as compared to the God believers.

Regards
DL

There is a divine order
Strange that you would see God creating souls of varying worth, while scriptures say we all reach equality in heaven.

I guess the hate for women and gays has to be justified somehow.

No wonder there is no marriage in heave. It is more like a Christian hell.

Regards
DL

While Jesus was on earth as the Son of God and the Son of Man......He empited Himself of His divine nature and lowered Himself to be as man, tempted in every way but sinning not, even to the point of death. (Phil. 2:7-11)
Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Jesus suffers when Christians ask him to break the laws he preached and followed.

Regards
DL

shows what you know.

There are no relics of the Virgin Mary.

We have relics (pieces of bones and other such things) from all the saints or most of them but NONE from the one who can be called "most important person in Jesus's life from Day One"

She was assumed into Heaven body and soul.

Don't believe it?

Prove otherwise.

Just provide us with a relic. And relics were historically always kept from the saints because miracles happen through them.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. YOU made the claim YOU prove it. Surely you can provide more than your "tradition"?

the Catholic Church teaches this, and yet not all who believe will be saved. Catholicism says that Protestants who are "invincibly ignorant" that the CC is the True Church are nonetheless still part of the Church if they follow Jesus-- or attempt to follow Him (Who does it perfectly?!)

In any case, being a part of the Church does not save.. does not save Catholics, does not in and of itself save anyone.

As someone once put it

Going into a Church does not make you a true Christian anymore than going into a garage makes you a car

No, believing in Christ and what He did saves.

Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

Jesus suffers when Christians ask him to break the laws he preached and followed.

Regards
DL
There is no "nourishment found chewing on a dry bone"........as my Pap(grandad) would declare. You have been dismissed by the Actual content of the Holy Bible. There is nothing to be gained by continuing to humor a fool.

There's another axiom from my pap's original people, about everyone being born with 2 natures found within their hearts......one evil, one righteous/good. 2 wolves occupy one's soul......always fighting, struggling aginst one another. Which wolf will prevail? The one that you feed the most. Sin always originates in the heart as a free will decision.......Just as Jesus explained in others terms.

How do I know you will continue to be a reprobate against the actual word of God? You learn to tack someone's future distination by examining the prints they have left behind.........simply look at where their prints/signs have come from

You reject......the actual content of the Holy Bible and always go back to the vomit your cult has spewed. Just like presenting this list of passages that have nothing to do with the subject matter..........Was EVE innocent and unjustly punished by God while in the Garden? The scriptures prove she acted with lawlessness even before evil was ever considered/comprehensible by her or Adam.

Satan Had Eve present the order of things backwards with his deciet of Eve. God's plan of hierarchical order....... is God, Jesus, man, woman and then a family all working with one cause of morality (Law) Eve attempted to reverse that order........she placed herself first in that order and Adam allowed her to break God's line of natural hierarchy. Eve was lawless due to the lust that was in heart to become like a god........then she attempted to corrupt Adam and Adam being the head of the household and responsible allowed this to happen. Thus, Sin entered the word through one's man's omission. Not all sins are sins of commission. You can sin by allowing things to happen by not acting. Adam should have instructed Eve righteously.........but this did not happen, once the forbidden knowledge had been accessed, Adam was ashamed of his actions or lack thereof and lied to God for the first time.

Last edited:
You don't have to, he's trolling, trying to divert attention.
oh...

wel, if he wants the attn of some ofus, he will have 2 say something intelligent in a cohesive sentence.. anyone holding his breath?

Not even a good try. Your "Church" has nothing to do with salvation. I hate o be the one to burst your bubble.
you are so ignorant. You have NO clue what I know or how I have myself exerienced Christ. I could tell you that I have been in His TANGIBLE Presence where things were (are) totally different from what they are outside .. etc-but you know it all so there's no point. I sometimes feel that would be like throwing pearls b4 swine anywya.

All humans are swine (sinners) so no need to take it personally. In any case, thanks for making my case all over again, namely that protestants think they know it all RE Catholicism and Catholics, strangely, know nothing..

Which in turn means that the True Church extends far beyond artificial denominational boundaries, and every denomination has within it people who are not Christians.

Which in turn means that the True Church extends far beyond artificial denominational boundaries, and every denomination has within it people who are not Christians.

I didn't say it didn't.

too bad some people make distinctions where there are none. .(as if Catholics do not believe in Jesus, cannot be saved)

just to be able to attack someone else's beliefs.. How Christian of them

Forum List

Back