Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
It’s so easy

Who’s to know ??

You forget to scan in a few items and who’s to know

Maybe you find it fun like a game

I clearly always scan every item!!!😩😩

Maybe you eat 2 slices of pizza at Whole Foods but only scan in 1 ??

Maybe you don’t want to pay for that extra bottle of lotion or toothpaste at the drug store

I always pay

$9.99 for dental floss
F you

I realized one day that one of my cans of green beans didn't get scanned when I thought that it did. I went back and got it paid for the next day. I told the worker standing there what happened. She understood and was mostly likely pleased that I was honest enough to come back and pay.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Maybe you eat 2 slices of pizza at Whole Foods but only scan in 1 ??

Maybe you don’t want to pay for that extra bottle of lotion or toothpaste at the drug store

I always pay

$9.99 for dental floss
F you
Folks that steal goods from stores end up costing themselves & all their fellow Americans with higher price tags on ALL goods.

My mom nailed me with a stolen Three Musketeers and marched me back to the store and made me apologize and told them I'd do chores for them for a whole day. They let me sweep out the stock room and pick up litter in the parking lot. Powerful lesson. I learned that I liked working and went on to do it for money.

Stealing?
It's an attitude...a bad one.
It has all kinds of mental health issues associated with it.

It can come from desperation though. The feeling that you "need" something. Culturally, as is common in South America, it's part of the culture. I don't really get it but it's part of the life and lifestyle.

Steal? No. Do I care that others do? Not in general.

If you make me scan my own products and then accuse me of stealing as I leave the store, (by asking to check my receipt and items) I see the system as two entities that deserve each other.

It’s so easy

Who’s to know ??

You forget to scan in a few items and who’s to know

Maybe you find it fun like a game

I clearly always scan every item!!!😩😩

No, never.

It's a sin first.

Secondly, and more practically if you're not Christian, it increases prices on everyone. Retailers will NOT lose money. They just increase prices on everything.

Folks that steal goods from stores end up costing themselves & all their fellow Americans with higher price tags on ALL goods.
How does the act of stealing cost those who steal if they are not going to pay for whatever they take no matter how much the stuff is, especially if they are no longer going to be busted for their acts of stealing?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back