Do you believe White Supremacy is a threat to our nation?

Is it the threat the left & propagandists portray?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Classed? It was hyperbole. Relax, foreigner.
Oh.

Trumpian bullshit.

Ok.
OK OK foreigner. Hundreds of small businesses burned to the ground. Is that better?
Dozens is the most I've found. I suppose if one has to use hyperbole it means it's not really a thing.

In their wake, vandals left a trail of smashed doors and windows, covered hundreds of boarded-up businesses with graffiti and set fire to nearly 150 buildings, with dozens burned to the ground.

Classed? It was hyperbole. Relax, foreigner.
Oh.

Trumpian bullshit.

Ok.
OK OK foreigner. Hundreds of small businesses burned to the ground. Is that better?
Dozens is the most I've found. I suppose if one has to use hyperbole it means it's not really a thing.

In their wake, vandals left a trail of smashed doors and windows, covered hundreds of boarded-up businesses with graffiti and set fire to nearly 150 buildings, with dozens burned to the ground.
How many is "dozens"?

The demtrash can't even explain what the fuck "white supremacy" is when asked.

It's just another made up crock of shit by the left so they can sow more racial hate, because they believe it benefits them.
White supremacy is not even part of white culture. "Life isn't fair," as the saying goes.

The fairness of skin, hair, and eyes does not weigh on the scales of justice in traditional Anglo-Saxon law.

Are the white sheets coming for our nation or is the left making shit up?
Does anyone actually know any white supremacists?
Fuckin A. Why would anyone even socialize with such idiots? They're right down on the morality index with fucking sex predator's.
Im as conservative as you can get and i have never met a white supremacist. My guess is they are a tiny tiny number.
You're correct.

I've seen figures brandished about before that I tend to believe. Actual KKK, Neo Nazi groups etc amount to such a small % of folk they're more or less an irrelevance but not so irrelevant that they're at the forefront of the left's frontal cortex lobes when it comes to everything they want to blame their own ills on
Listen Scottie, the actual militant groups ( KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers etc.) are just the most dangerous and violent tip of the iceberg. White Supremacy is the core of the Trump Humper ideology.

And it poses a threat to individuals, the nation, and democracy as a whole
Yes, that's your programming.
My "programming" is that racism sucks. Racists are potentially violent assholes.

You disagree?
Not at all. The problem is you apply the label to people who aren't actually racist in an attempt to shame them into silence. Conversely, you refuse to apply the label to people who are actually racists but their skin color is the right shade, so they can't be racists.

It's always funny when white Democrats insist non-white Republicans don't exist.
Isn't it? I mean, look at them all here...

DC-Mayor-Muriel-Bowser-says-Capitol-invasion-is-what-Trump-wanted-to-happen-and-calls-for-DC-to-become-a-state-so-she-could-use-National-Guard.jpg
Is that all Republicans?

This is the part where you'd be embarrassed for being a dumbass, if you had any self-awareness at all.

Face it, The only real threat facing America anymore is the liberals in government offices. I can deal with the occasional jihadist attack, lone gunmen, or natural disaster.

Fucking vindictive treasonous democrooks? That is what threatens to bring this country down.

Forum List

Back