Do you believe White Supremacy is a threat to our nation?

Is it the threat the left & propagandists portray?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
You mean like the right made up the Antifa bogeyman?

In all seriousness - I think they are a threat, like any other extremist group that is willing to utilize violence. What could make them more of a theat is if their views become "normalized" in the mainstream right.
They didn't make up jack shit, turd.

Who are these people?

iu

The dishonest media describes anything that falls even a tiny bit short of woke orthodoxy as "white supremacist"

You want something that is ACTUALLY dangerous to our country, folks? You have it right there.
Yep, being a patriotic American makes you a white supremacist if you are white.

You mean like the right made up the Antifa bogeyman?

In all seriousness - I think they are a threat, like any other extremist group that is willing to utilize violence. What could make them more of a theat is if their views become "normalized" in the mainstream right.
They didn't make up jack shit, turd.

Who are these people?

iu
They look like Antifa on the way to a SA meeting

I dont actually know these 3 white supremacists, but i read they are vile bigots.

Democrat KKK Byrd. He was a grand wizard and wore that stylish pointy white hat.
Gov Northam. He wore black face alot and also liked the white pointy hat.
Hunter Biden. Just uses the N word alot. Does he go around in black face and a white pointy hat? Dont know.

Are the white sheets coming for our nation or is the left making shit up?
Does anyone actually know any white supremacists?
Fuckin A. Why would anyone even socialize with such idiots? They're right down on the morality index with fucking sex predator's.
Im as conservative as you can get and i have never met a white supremacist. My guess is they are a tiny tiny number.
You're correct.

I've seen figures brandished about before that I tend to believe. Actual KKK, Neo Nazi groups etc amount to such a small % of folk they're more or less an irrelevance but not so irrelevant that they're at the forefront of the left's frontal cortex lobes when it comes to everything they want to blame their own ills on

Fuckin A. Why would anyone even socialize with such idiots? They're right down on the morality index with fucking sex predator's.
Im as conservative as you can get and i have never met a white supremacist. My guess is they are a tiny tiny number.
You're correct.

I've seen figures brandished about before that I tend to believe. Actual KKK, Neo Nazi groups etc amount to such a small % of folk they're more or less an irrelevance but not so irrelevant that they're at the forefront of the left's frontal cortex lobes when it comes to everything they want to blame their own ills on
Biden's SA and perpetrators of numerous Krystalnacht's are 1000 times the number of white supremacists like KKK byrd, northam and hunter biden

You're correct.

Biden's SA and perpetrators of numerous Krystalnacht's are 1000 times the number of white supremacists like KKK byrd, northam and hunter biden
Could easily argue that Biden and his Democrat friends are the ultimate white supremacists but it just manifests itself in a different way.

You're correct.

Could easily argue that Biden and his Democrat friends are the ultimate white supremacists but it just manifests itself in a different way.
A very sad way for America.

You're correct.

Listen Scottie, the actual militant groups ( KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers etc.) are just the most dangerous and violent tip of the iceberg. White Supremacy is the core of the Trump Humper ideology.

And it poses a threat to individuals, the nation, and democracy as a whole

You're correct.

You "could" argue it...but it would be bullshit.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back