Do you believe White Supremacy is a threat to our nation?

Is it the threat the left & propagandists portray?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are the white sheets coming for our nation or is the left making shit up?
Does anyone actually know any white supremacists?
Fuckin A. Why would anyone even socialize with such idiots? They're right down on the morality index with fucking sex predator's.
Im as conservative as you can get and i have never met a white supremacist. My guess is they are a tiny tiny number.
You're correct.

I've seen figures brandished about before that I tend to believe. Actual KKK, Neo Nazi groups etc amount to such a small % of folk they're more or less an irrelevance but not so irrelevant that they're at the forefront of the left's frontal cortex lobes when it comes to everything they want to blame their own ills on
Listen Scottie, the actual militant groups ( KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers etc.) are just the most dangerous and violent tip of the iceberg. White Supremacy is the core of the Trump Humper ideology.

And it poses a threat to individuals, the nation, and democracy as a whole
You seem to be describing Bidens Fascists.

Fuckin A. Why would anyone even socialize with such idiots? They're right down on the morality index with fucking sex predator's.
Im as conservative as you can get and i have never met a white supremacist. My guess is they are a tiny tiny number.
You're correct.

I've seen figures brandished about before that I tend to believe. Actual KKK, Neo Nazi groups etc amount to such a small % of folk they're more or less an irrelevance but not so irrelevant that they're at the forefront of the left's frontal cortex lobes when it comes to everything they want to blame their own ills on
Listen Scottie, the actual militant groups ( KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers etc.) are just the most dangerous and violent tip of the iceberg. White Supremacy is the core of the Trump Humper ideology.

You seem to be describing Bidens Fascists.
You seem full of shit

You're correct.

OK now you've got that off your chest can you tell us how you've tried to conflate the majority of people thinking that they aren't that much of a threat to somehow the same folk are supporters of white supremacy?

You can argue they are ignorant or just straight-up wrong but you can't make the leap like you did without looking like a pure spak.

Nice use of Scottie too. Some would consider that racist - but sure lefties like you aren't the least bit racist or intolerant lolololol

You're correct.

OK now you've got that off your chest can you tell us how you've tried to conflate the majority of people thinking that they aren't that much of a threat to somehow the same folk are supporters of white supremacy?

You can argue they are ignorant or just straight-up wrong but you can't make the leap like you did without looking like a pure spak.

Nice use of Scottie too. Some would consider that racist - but sure lefties like you aren't the least bit racist or intolerant lolololol
Hey dickhead...Scott's aren't a race and my family are McPhersons/and English

Beyond that, who gives a shit if racists think they aren't much of a threat to the nation. They are. By definition.

You're correct.

Beyond that, who gives a shit if racists think they aren't much of a threat to the nation. They are. By definition.
OK Herr McLesh.

You're correct.

Still being derogatory based on someone's nationality. Xenophobic. Why you Xenophobic? that's not what good leftists do sure.

Still evading the question I see. You're now resorting to type and playing up to your leftist stereotype which is hilarious by now just throwing the "racist" card about when confronted about your bullshit.

What proof do you have they are racist based on saying they don't think white supremacy is a big threat to the nation? why are you conflating the response to the question with outright support for white supremacy?

You're correct.

Yes, that's your programming.

All groups always think they are superior.
That is the way culture and instinct work.
But they are always wrong.
And it is not usually a problem.
The only problem comes when one groups that is wrong and arrogant, gets control over other groups, and harms them.
Like the arrogant and ignorant Zionists that harm the native Palestinians in the Mideast, because Zionist incorrectly think they are the "Chosen People" and that Palestine is the "Promised Land".

As long as the White Supremacist want to isolate themselves in places like Idaho, there is no problem.
The only problem is when they want to elect racist national politicians.
The reality on the ground is really a lot more complicated and nuanced than that.

You're correct.

Yes, that's your programming.
My "programming" is that racism sucks. Racists are potentially violent assholes.

You disagree?

You're correct.

I just can't fathom posting shit as stupid as you do and not expect to get nothing but funny emojis in response.

YES!

In two major ways.

First, the violence from right wing hate groups is on the rise (as is the violence from left wing hate groups). The big difference is that the right wing hate groups are much better organized, financed, and have much deeper roots.

Secondly, the hatred limits our nation in ways that hurt us all.

It's always funny when white Democrats insist non-white Republicans don't exist.
Isn't it? I mean, look at them all here...

DC-Mayor-Muriel-Bowser-says-Capitol-invasion-is-what-Trump-wanted-to-happen-and-calls-for-DC-to-become-a-state-so-she-could-use-National-Guard.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back