What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desantis edges out trump in 2024 straw poll

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just imagine Desantis getting the GOP nomination and Trump throwing his support behind him, which he no doubt would do. Nothing will be able to stop Desantis from taking the White House in 2024, especially seeing how much of a cluster-fuck the Biden administration has turned out to be.

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just imagine Desantis getting the GOP nomination and Trump throwing his support behind him, which he no doubt would do. Nothing will be able to stop Desantis from taking the White House in 2024, especially seeing how much of a cluster-fuck the Biden administration has turned out to be.

Yep. Trump may have been a better speaker to the base, but DeSantis is more well spoken to a broader audience. Though the trick is if Trump runs. I think if that happens DeSantis should wait until 2028. He's young enough and they are targeting the same basic group.

It's sort of like John Paul II. Rather than having a contentious vote, he jumped on as John Paul I's biggest supporter. John Paul I was old, he was young. Then when John Paul I died, he easily swept in.

If Trump runs, DeSantis should do the same.

When Reagan died, the GOP had no bench. We entered a two decade run of shitting GOP candidates before Trump broke the string. There seems to be some potential there is a base this time. DeSantis being the most promising

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I dont see the Rs overcoming the voting apparatus. They failed to address it and sulked away.

That's a big problem, yes. It's going to take a Reagan like majority to overcome Democrat election fraud.

I think DeSantis MAY be able to pull that off. He's a great speaker and is going to be a lot harder than Trump for the press to demagogue. But Democrat election fraud is a big problem, they are just going for ending free elections now

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And the miniature trump would be just as nuts in the WH.

DeSantas is a great governor here in Florida. Run Ron Run!

He is a very good governor. I'd take him over abbott.

Yes. And also he's a far, far better speaker than Abbot, who's a pretty dry talker.

Tim Scott could be a strong VP possibility. Or maybe Noem from South Dakota

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The GOP could run God and lose Dems have presidential elections RIGGED. Election coverage biased and RIGGED. Debates RIGGED. Ballot 'harvesting' RIGGED. Ballot counting RIGGED. Time allotted to challenge obvious cheating and fraud RIGGED.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Reaction score
The GOP could run God and lose Dems have presidential elections RIGGED. Election coverage biased and RIGGED. Debates RIGGED. Ballot 'harvesting' RIGGED. Ballot counting RIGGED. Time allotted to challenge obvious cheating and fraud RIGGED.
Guess there's no point in you voting then.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Guess there's no point in you voting then.
Morons from California invaded my state, it's a lost cause liberal mess now so yeah, there's no point.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No amount of election rigging is going to overwhelm an election once people start feeling the full brunt of this administration's incompetence.

All the Democrats have to do is just keep failing at everything like they are, and they'll be gone for good.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No amount of election rigging is going to overwhelm an election once people start feeling the full brunt of this administration's incompetence.

All the Democrats have to do is just keep failing at everything like they are, and they'll be gone for good.
Dude they managed to install half brain Joe Biden when Trump got more votes than any president in history.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List