Do you believe Kamala's 'Kwanza' claims?

Didn't she lie about some other shit too?

Yeah, she told us Mexico would pay for it and that she's a stable genius. I think the Washington Post has like over 20k documented lies.

She laughed about putting mosty young single black mothers in prison for thier kids truancy
She laughed about smoking weed as CA DA while being responsible for putting mostly young black men in prison for same.
She fought against the release of a judge declared innocent person, because of a technicality
She fought against prison reform because she said California needed the free labor. (literally fought for slavery here).

I can go on.

Trump ain't good, but she is a sociopath and is one stroke or alzheimer's incident away from the presidency,.

How many mothers went to jail?

Does that matter? If I say "puppies should be kicked" does that make my position less abhorrent if no puppies were kicked?

I note you ignored all the other points.

but to answer your question, plenty, too many

Doesn't matter? You are saying Kamala Harris is laughing about parents she put in jail for truancy. So, how many parents went to jail for this?

I literally gave you a link, if you think it's funny ripping black kids away from their single mothers, then that's what your ok with, I am not.

Yeah, she didn't put any mothers in jail for truancy. In the meantime Trump tore apart families, possibly forever.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Harris cheerfully recounts the story of sending an attorney from her office to intimidate a homeless single mother whose children were missing school. She smiles as she recalls how she instructed her subordinates to “look really mean” so that the mother would take the threat of jail seriously. In separate footage, Harris mocks those on the left who say things like “build schools, not jails” and “put more money into education, not prisons”, suggesting they are naive sloganeers who do not understand crime prevention.

In 2019, HuffPost reporter Molly Redden wrote about the families affected by this truancy program, including a Black mother named Cheree Peoples, who was arrested in April of 2013. She came on the show to help explain why this program, which initially launched without much criticism, ended up becoming so controversial, and why it disproportionately affected families of color. Here's the extended cut of our conversation, which has been edited and condensed for clarity.

The Human Costs Of Kamala Harris’ War On Truancy

On the morning of April 18, 2013, in the Los Angeles suburb of Buena Park, a throng of photographers positioned themselves on a street curb and watched as two police officers entered a squat townhouse. Minutes later, their cameras began clicking. The officers had re-emerged with a weary-looking woman in pajamas and handcuffs, and the photographers were jostling to capture her every step.

Concession taken.

Are you saying she was literally laughing at someone? She wasn't, she was laughing at a story told to her by a friend about his wife. She was laughing at the story which appeared to be humorous as it was told to Harris. Do I agree with her past truancy policy? No as on the state level some Republican DAs took it too far. Do I think truancy is a problem? Yes. Did truancy rates go down because of this policy? It appeared to. I still don't approve of that policy in most situations however as already noted nobody went to jail over it.

Now, which would I trust with policies not to destroy families. A truancy policy where no one went to jail or separating families forever? Not a difficult question to answer in the least.

So sometimes according to you, it's a laughable event to jail single black mothers if their kids are truant. I disagree.

Never said that, apparently you missed my point as well as add your own flavor to Harris' video about. We don't even know if the woman she is talking about is black.

Trumps policy was just as abhorrent. why do you think your whataboutism will work here?

Just as? As in thousands of kids separated from their parents and thrown in cages and locked away for months with hundreds possibly never seeing their families again. Vs. No jailtime.

It's not "just as abhorrent", it's not even close. What Trump did is something that dictatorships tend to do. Vs. no jailtime.

no I said she laughed about jailing truant single mostly black mothers. I never said she was laughing at a particular case. I will chalk that up to a simple error on your part.

She laughed about an anecdote told by a friend of hers about his wife telling his kids to go to school, nothing more, nothing less. I don't care for the policy myself as a general rule since many parents have other issues going on. If they just jailed shitty parents I would be fine with that...but, wait. Oh yeah, they didn't jail anyone. In the meantime Trump lost about 500 or so kids.

It's not difficult to make a decision here between the two.

So you think it was appropriate for kamala the sociopath to have had these women to be arrested in the first place?

It was a racist policy. do you support racist policies?

She laughed about it.

I already told you, no, I don't like the policy. I don't think it was racist either though. I'll take Harris as a whole over Trump any day. He tends to lose children while Harris was more bark than bite.

"Just as abhorrent" What a joke.

Who built the cages, Joe?

I'm not sure I'm allowed to answer that. You'll have to check with the OP since it's not about his in-depth knowledge of Harris' history with Kwanza.

But I guess I could ask do you know why the cages were built?

The obama cages?

You're posting something no one has disputed, dingbat.

That's great numbnutz, how did this conversation start?

who brought up trump and cages, leaving obama out of it?

you prolly know him pretty well.

I didn't bring up the cages that was one of those wingnuts. The Obama administration built the cages to temporarily hold unaccompanied minors for no more than 72 hours before being transferred over to HHS. Which makes sense.

What the Obama administration didn't do was take children from parents whose only crime was crossing over the border, keeping them for months at a time and then losing the connection between the parents and those kids. That is wicked and you're a piece of shit for deflecting away or defending it. Own it, you voted for it.

Your own source says the same thing.
So what are the Prog politicians doing for the children of the inner cities who are being killed? Massive tax increases in blue areas while the problems do not get better. All Progs must give up most of their wealth for the common good. You won't. You will charge your neighbor who happen to be a bit more responsible and throw malice at him or her for doing it.

Expanding healthcare
Promoting affordable childcare
Generally against turning our progressive tax system into a regressive flat tax
Against throwing minorities off the voting rolls
Generally for SCHIP and other welfare programs
Gun control to include background checks for all gun sales

I'm not sure what you mean by "massive tax increases in blue areas while the problems do not get better".

I don't know of any progressive who is asking anyone to "give up most of their wealth". Seems you made up a strawman and are now attempting to beat the shit out of it.

Yeah, she told us Mexico would pay for it and that she's a stable genius. I think the Washington Post has like over 20k documented lies.

She laughed about putting mosty young single black mothers in prison for thier kids truancy
She laughed about smoking weed as CA DA while being responsible for putting mostly young black men in prison for same.
She fought against the release of a judge declared innocent person, because of a technicality
She fought against prison reform because she said California needed the free labor. (literally fought for slavery here).

I can go on.

Trump ain't good, but she is a sociopath and is one stroke or alzheimer's incident away from the presidency,.

Does that matter? If I say "puppies should be kicked" does that make my position less abhorrent if no puppies were kicked?

Doesn't matter? You are saying Kamala Harris is laughing about parents she put in jail for truancy. So, how many parents went to jail for this?

I literally gave you a link, if you think it's funny ripping black kids away from their single mothers, then that's what your ok with, I am not.

Yeah, she didn't put any mothers in jail for truancy. In the meantime Trump tore apart families, possibly forever.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Harris cheerfully recounts the story of sending an attorney from her office to intimidate a homeless single mother whose children were missing school. She smiles as she recalls how she instructed her subordinates to “look really mean” so that the mother would take the threat of jail seriously. In separate footage, Harris mocks those on the left who say things like “build schools, not jails” and “put more money into education, not prisons”, suggesting they are naive sloganeers who do not understand crime prevention.

In 2019, HuffPost reporter Molly Redden wrote about the families affected by this truancy program, including a Black mother named Cheree Peoples, who was arrested in April of 2013. She came on the show to help explain why this program, which initially launched without much criticism, ended up becoming so controversial, and why it disproportionately affected families of color. Here's the extended cut of our conversation, which has been edited and condensed for clarity.

On the morning of April 18, 2013, in the Los Angeles suburb of Buena Park, a throng of photographers positioned themselves on a street curb and watched as two police officers entered a squat townhouse. Minutes later, their cameras began clicking. The officers had re-emerged with a weary-looking woman in pajamas and handcuffs, and the photographers were jostling to capture her every step.

Concession taken.

Are you saying she was literally laughing at someone? She wasn't, she was laughing at a story told to her by a friend about his wife. She was laughing at the story which appeared to be humorous as it was told to Harris. Do I agree with her past truancy policy? No as on the state level some Republican DAs took it too far. Do I think truancy is a problem? Yes. Did truancy rates go down because of this policy? It appeared to. I still don't approve of that policy in most situations however as already noted nobody went to jail over it.

Now, which would I trust with policies not to destroy families. A truancy policy where no one went to jail or separating families forever? Not a difficult question to answer in the least.

So sometimes according to you, it's a laughable event to jail single black mothers if their kids are truant. I disagree.

Never said that, apparently you missed my point as well as add your own flavor to Harris' video about. We don't even know if the woman she is talking about is black.

Trumps policy was just as abhorrent. why do you think your whataboutism will work here?

Just as? As in thousands of kids separated from their parents and thrown in cages and locked away for months with hundreds possibly never seeing their families again. Vs. No jailtime.

It's not "just as abhorrent", it's not even close. What Trump did is something that dictatorships tend to do. Vs. no jailtime.

no I said she laughed about jailing truant single mostly black mothers. I never said she was laughing at a particular case. I will chalk that up to a simple error on your part.

She laughed about an anecdote told by a friend of hers about his wife telling his kids to go to school, nothing more, nothing less. I don't care for the policy myself as a general rule since many parents have other issues going on. If they just jailed shitty parents I would be fine with that...but, wait. Oh yeah, they didn't jail anyone. In the meantime Trump lost about 500 or so kids.

So you think it was appropriate for kamala the sociopath to have had these women to be arrested in the first place?

She laughed about it.

I already told you, no, I don't like the policy. I don't think it was racist either though. I'll take Harris as a whole over Trump any day. He tends to lose children while Harris was more bark than bite.

I'm not sure I'm allowed to answer that. You'll have to check with the OP since it's not about his in-depth knowledge of Harris' history with Kwanza.

The obama cages?

I didn't bring up the cages that was one of those wingnuts. The Obama administration built the cages to temporarily hold unaccompanied minors for no more than 72 hours before being transferred over to HHS. Which makes sense.

What the Obama administration didn't do was take children from parents whose only crime was crossing over the border, keeping them for months at a time and then losing the connection between the parents and those kids. That is wicked and you're a piece of shit for deflecting away or defending it. Own it, you voted for it.

So what are the Prog politicians doing for the children of the inner cities who are being killed? Massive tax increases in blue areas while the problems do not get better. All Progs must give up most of their wealth for the common good. You won't. You will charge your neighbor who happen to be a bit more responsible and throw malice at him or her for doing it.

Expanding healthcare

I'm not sure what you mean by "massive tax increases in blue areas while the problems do not get better".

I don't know of any progressive who is asking anyone to "give up most of their wealth". Seems you made up a strawman and are now attempting to beat the shit out of it.
Progs have been increasing taxes for all of this and more for decades and issues exist. Massive tax increases in blue areas with the problems still existing as the were before the taxes increased.

I can go on.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Concession taken.

She laughed about it.

The obama cages?

Expanding healthcare

Progs have been increasing taxes for all of this and more for decades and issues exist. Massive tax increases in blue areas with the problems still existing as the were before the taxes increased.

What does "massive tax increases in blue areas" mean? Taxes are usually raised or lowered based on income not geographic area. But I'll leave it to you to explain what you're referring to.

I'm shocked, absolutely appalled that Democrats haven't been able to solve all the worlds problems.

Forum List

Back