Things That Make You Go Hmmm: Obama Describes His Ideal Third Term to Stephen Colbert

keepitreal

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2016
Chiraq
After Thanksgiving Obama sat down with Colbert for an interview
as he made his rounds promoting his latest book 'The Promised Land'

During the interview, Obama talked about his '3rd term'
This is what the POS had to say....

Power Tie (@realPowerTie) Tweeted:
Barack Obama describes his ideal third term. #PuppetJoe https://t.co/nefGHkaxDP

Now, when I came across this and watched it, I thought that was during his 2nd term
WRONG

It was the following video that had my eyes rolling and got my blood boiling
And, without even finishing watching it,YET, because I will, and maybe only 5 mins in...
I was off to the races from what little I heard

Colbert's marketing/promotional/create demand/increase sales/ strategy started out....
the book sold 1.7 million copies in it's first week, in fact
THE BOOK IS IN SUCH HIGH DEMAND IN AMERICA THAT THE INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHER
HAD AN ADDITIONAL 1.5 MILLION COPIES PRINTED IN GERMANY TO BRING TO AMERICA ON CARGO SHIPS

THEN, ADDING INSULT TO INJURY, THROWS UP SNIPPETS FROM WSJ AND NEW YORK TIMES....
BOOK SELLS OVER 887,000 COPIES ITS FIRST DAY
INDEPENDENT BOOKSTORES ARE REPORTING UNPRECEDENTED FIRST DAY SALES
WHICH COULD PROVE CRUCIAL TO RECOVERING SOME OF THE LOSES SUFFERED DURING THE SHUTDOWN

AND THEN, AS HE'S HOLDING THE BOOK, FANNING IT BACK AND FORTH, SAYS...."HOW MANY TIMES"...
POINTS TO THE BOOK COVER...."HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS MAN HAVE TO SAVE THE ECONOMY?"
"HE PROPED UP THE AUTO INDUSTRY, NOW PUBLISHING"

These mother fuckers are something else....
from Obama's flagrant taunting and mockery describing how he could be a 3rd term president
to Colbert praising Obama for writing a book that is propping up the publishing industry...saving the economy, again

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

OBAMA SOLD LESS BOOKS IN THE 6 DAYS FOLLOWING THE FIRST DAY
MORE PEOPLE VOTED BY MAIL FOR JOE IN PENNSYLVANIA THEN BOUGHT HIS BOOK ACROSS THE COUNTRY
OBAMA WASN'T DRAWING BIG CROWDS FOR JOE WHEN HE WAS ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL WITH HIM
HAVING HIS 'HIGH DEMAND' BOOK PUBLISHED IN GERMANY DOESN'T DO SHIT TO SAVE OUR ECONOMY
WE ALL KNOW JOE CARRIED OBAMA AND IF JOE RELEASED A BOOK TOMORROW IT WOULD SELL MILLIONS
JUST BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE BOUGHT HIS BOOK THEN PHYSICALLY SHOWED UP TO VOTE FOR JOE IN PA

DOESN'T
MEAN
SHIT

WHO KNEW BOOKSTORES WERE ESSENTIAL AND NOT EXTINCT AFTERALL

After Thanksgiving Obama sat down with Colbert for an interview
as he made his rounds promoting his latest book 'The Promised Land'

During the interview, Obama talked about his '3rd term'
This is what the POS had to say....

Power Tie (@realPowerTie) Tweeted:
Barack Obama describes his ideal third term. #PuppetJoe https://t.co/nefGHkaxDP

Now, when I came across this and watched it, I thought that was during his 2nd term
WRONG

It was the following video that had my eyes rolling and got my blood boiling
And, without even finishing watching it,YET, because I will, and maybe only 5 mins in...
I was off to the races from what little I heard

Colbert's marketing/promotional/create demand/increase sales/ strategy started out....
the book sold 1.7 million copies in it's first week, in fact
THE BOOK IS IN SUCH HIGH DEMAND IN AMERICA THAT THE INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHER
HAD AN ADDITIONAL 1.5 MILLION COPIES PRINTED IN GERMANY TO BRING TO AMERICA ON CARGO SHIPS

THEN, ADDING INSULT TO INJURY, THROWS UP SNIPPETS FROM WSJ AND NEW YORK TIMES....
BOOK SELLS OVER 887,000 COPIES ITS FIRST DAY
INDEPENDENT BOOKSTORES ARE REPORTING UNPRECEDENTED FIRST DAY SALES
WHICH COULD PROVE CRUCIAL TO RECOVERING SOME OF THE LOSES SUFFERED DURING THE SHUTDOWN

AND THEN, AS HE'S HOLDING THE BOOK, FANNING IT BACK AND FORTH, SAYS...."HOW MANY TIMES"...
POINTS TO THE BOOK COVER...."HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS MAN HAVE TO SAVE THE ECONOMY?"
"HE PROPED UP THE AUTO INDUSTRY, NOW PUBLISHING"

These mother fuckers are something else....
from Obama's flagrant taunting and mockery describing how he could be a 3rd term president
to Colbert praising Obama for writing a book that is propping up the publishing industry...saving the economy, again

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

OBAMA SOLD LESS BOOKS IN THE 6 DAYS FOLLOWING THE FIRST DAY
MORE PEOPLE VOTED BY MAIL FOR JOE IN PENNSYLVANIA THEN BOUGHT HIS BOOK ACROSS THE COUNTRY
OBAMA WASN'T DRAWING BIG CROWDS FOR JOE WHEN HE WAS ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL WITH HIM
HAVING HIS 'HIGH DEMAND' BOOK PUBLISHED IN GERMANY DOESN'T DO SHIT TO SAVE OUR ECONOMY
WE ALL KNOW JOE CARRIED OBAMA AND IF JOE RELEASED A BOOK TOMORROW IT WOULD SELL MILLIONS
JUST BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE BOUGHT HIS BOOK THEN PHYSICALLY SHOWED UP TO VOTE FOR JOE IN PA

DOESN'T
MEAN
SHIT

WHO KNEW BOOKSTORES WERE ESSENTIAL AND NOT EXTINCT AFTERALL

I got as far as POS
President Obama is no longer president. Thank
G-d Donald is gone in a few weeks.
Stop whining you ignorant bigot absurd trumpkin

If there were 4 years between Bush Sr, and Bush Jr presidency, would you say the same thing??

Obama Describes His Ideal Third Term

We all know Bammy's ideal third term!

All of the control but none of the public headache or direct responsibility!​
Let someone else take the heat!

1609158566195.png

If there were 4 years between Bush Sr, and Bush Jr presidency, would you say the same thing??
Bush senior rode a term as President on Regan's coattails. He was a globalist. Bush Jr. was not the first choice for voters. He ended up being the one pushed by the Repub elites.

Forum List

Back