Do you believe in God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people - like Hollie and sparky - have to lose what they have to appreciate what they have.
Some people - like @Hollie and @sparky - have to lose what they have to appreciate what they have.
you're a joke bing, surly that would not pertain more for you, christianity than anyone here for mentioned.
But I do realize the spirit of God is within me.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

What ever you wish to believe is fine. It changes nothing.
Attitude changes everything. In fact, it is happiness which leads to success. Success does not lead to happiness.

If you believe that, fine for you. You should not force others to agree with you. I still don't care.
Who am I forcing? Is that even possible?

Siting the wonders you feel and singing the praiss of your beliefs, urging others to believe as you do and questioning others who disagree with you, that is how it is possible.
So by my doing those things I am forcing others to believe as me?

So I guess that must mean you believe as me, since I forced you to, right?

In the context of this discussion force means to make someone do something against their will. Is that what I did to you?

You certainly attempted to do so with your constant babble of how great you are for your beliefs.

BTW, you should note that I have not downgraded what you believe, I just don't care and you seem to have a major problem with that. That is on you.
So now you are saying I attempted to force you? Is that correct?

What makes you believe I have a major problem with you believing differently than me?

Your replies to my posts indicate your problems.

Perfhaps "forced" is to strong of a word. Tricked is a better choice.

And I still don't care, no matter what you claim.
I kind of see it the other way around. It seems that what you really want is to squelch free speech that you disagree with. No one is forcing or tricking you into believing anything. That you see it that they are is the problem.

Guess what? I don't care how you see it thru your filter of belief. I have not tried to counter anyones statement while you seem intent on arguing about mine. Says a lot about the veracity of your statements.
I got that you don't care the first 89 times you said it. Of course you tried to counter what I said. You said I was forcing you to believe as I do which was preposterous. No one can force you to believe anything. Then you crawfished away from that and said I was trying to force you to believe as I do which is equally preposterous. I never sought you out. You sought me out. So the only statement of yours that I took exception to was your statement that was directed at me. So yes, I am going to disagree with you that I am forcing or trying to force you to believe what I believe.

So now you want to question my veracity?

Sure I want to counter what you falsely claim. Go back and look. It was you who first addressed me in this conversation.

Since that is true, it makes all your claims against me false. As I said, I don't care about you or what you believe, perhaps the 90th time will sink. It seems from your constant attacks it is you who care, and vehemently disagree with, what I have stated.
Ummm... no it wasn't me who first addressed you. It was you who first addressed me. See?

So Since that is true, it makes all your claims against me false. :lol:

Apparently you care enough to keep talking about it.
20 posts so far on something he could care less about.

Would that be because some fool keeps trying to convince anyone who would listen that what he cares about is the most important thing in the world. A bit of a learning and comprehension problem there, shared by you, wouldn't you say? A little honesty would be nice.

Only because YOU care enough to try to refute my statement. No matter what you claim you show a continued bias.
Just the statement that you made that I am trying to force you to believe as I do. Yes.

That is a ridiculous statement to make and not supported by any fact.

As you post later in this thread, this is provably false. That is a fact, but of course not one you wish to acknowledge as it shows you to be wrong. Figures from one like you.
Prove it.

Yep. He got himself into something he can't get himself out of.

Sorry for taking the OP off topic.

As I have "claimed" nothing, except not caring, what exactly is there to get myself out of? Your delusions?
That's not true either. You claimed I am trying to force you to believe as I do which is false.

Only because YOU care enough to try to refute my statement. No matter what you claim you show a continued bias.
Just the statement that you made that I am trying to force you to believe as I do. Yes.

As you post later in this thread, this is provably false. That is a fact, but of course not one you wish to acknowledge as it shows you to be wrong. Figures from one like you.
Prove it.

Don't have to. You are claiming the positive, which requires evidence. Proving a negative is impossible. Take a curse in debate, it may help you out.

As I have "claimed" nothing, except not caring, what exactly is there to get myself out of? Your delusions?
That's not true either. You claimed I am trying to force you to believe as I do which is false.

It definitely must have ring of truth or you would not be so anal about responding. Almost like a fixation with you.

Very unhealthy for you.

It definitely must have ring of truth or you would not be so anal about responding. Almost like a fixation with you.

Very unhealthy for you.
You mean like your lying about I was the one who started this exchange?

Or your lying that I am trying to force you into believing what I believe?

Prove it.

Don't have to. You are claiming the positive, which requires evidence. Proving a negative is impossible. Take a curse in debate, it may help you out.
Ummm... you were the one who made the claim that I was forcing you to believe what I believe.

So there's your third lie. You are the one who made the positive claim. And we both know you can't prove it because I never did it. :)

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying. Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone's feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason.

Some people - like Hollie and sparky - have to lose what they have to appreciate what they have.
Some people - like @Hollie and @sparky - have to lose what they have to appreciate what they have.
you're a joke bing, surly that would not pertain more for you, christianity than anyone here for mentioned.

This is our first exchange, after which you went on the offensive against me for my not caring. This continues to put to lie all that you claim about our discussions.

This is our first exchange, after which you went on the offensive against me for my not caring. This continues to put to lie all that you claim about our discussions.
Yes, I replied to Breezewood and then you replied to me.

You initiated the conversation with me.

Unless of course you are admitting to being Breezewood. Are you Breezewood? That would be in violation of board rules. :lol:

Very unhealthy for you.
You mean like your lying about I was the one who started this exchange?

Or your lying that I am trying to force you into believing what I believe?

I just posted our first exchange, which set you off. Get your memory checked.

No one went on offense to you not cared enough to care enough to post.

And I never went on an offensive. I defended myself from your offensive when you accused me of trying to force you to believe as you do?

What offensive do you think I went on exactly?

And I never went on an offensive. I defended myself from your offensive when you accused me of trying to force you to believe as you do?

What offensive do you think I went on exactly?

Read the first post between us. I never attack you or your beliefs, I said I don't care. If you claim this as an attack, you are one sick puppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back