Do you believe in God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, your dislike of me just makes my day as it means that you don't like to be challenged and just admitted it.
I love challenges. It would be nice if you could actually pose one. Defeating you has been pretty easy.
But your version of defeating someone is one inane comment after another by you, each unrelated to the last, until someone would rather drink bleach than read another post by you, and ao stops posting to you.
I wouldn't have expected you to see it any other way, FF. But the reality is the content of what I have written has not been refuted.

Feel free to take a stab at it. Or you could just throw rocks at me like you usually do.

BTW, your dislike of me just makes my day as it means that you don't like to be challenged and just admitted it.
I love challenges. It would be nice if you could actually pose one. Defeating you has been pretty easy.
But your version of defeating someone is one inane comment after another by you, each unrelated to the last, until someone would rather drink bleach than read another post by you, and so stops posting to you.
Would you like to abolish religion, FF?

But your version of defeating someone is one inane comment after another by you, each unrelated to the last, until someone would rather drink bleach than read another post by you, and ao stops posting to you.
I wouldn't have expected you to see it any other way, FF. But the reality is the content of what I have written has not been refuted.

Feel free to take a stab at it. Or you could just throw rocks at me like you usually do.
I wouldn't have expected you to see it any other way, FF.
why is that bing ....

I wouldn't have expected you to see it any other way, FF.
why is that bing ....
Because he is clouded by multiple biases. Sort of like you.

Some people - like Hollie and sparky - have to lose what they have to appreciate what they have.
Some people - like @Hollie and @sparky - have to lose what they have to appreciate what they have.
you're a joke bing, surly that would not pertain more for you, christianity than anyone here for mentioned.
But I do realize the spirit of God is within me.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

What ever you wish to believe is fine. It changes nothing.
Attitude changes everything. In fact, it is happiness which leads to success. Success does not lead to happiness.

Yes it does

I was a lot less happy when I was struggling to get by.
It's called the happiness advantage and it's well documented.

Not buying it.

If you're happy there is no impetus to change.

Contentment leads to laziness.

I don't care how happy you are you can still be poor as shit

I don’t know. I find the idea that if you are a nonbeliever you don’t get to go to heaven silly. If there is a God why would he require that we have unwavering faith in him when he’s not out in the open? Maybe there is a God maybe there isn’t. I won’t discount the idea, however I don’t have blind faith in the notion.

I don’t know. I find the idea that if you are a nonbeliever you don’t get to go to heaven silly. If there is a God why would he require that we have unwavering faith in him when he’s not out in the open? Maybe there is a God maybe there isn’t. I won’t discount the idea, however I don’t have blind faith in the notion.

Luke 17:21 and read the lost gospel of Thomas heaven is in your must.

I find the idea that if you are a nonbeliever you don’t get to go to heaven silly.
"Silly"?

More like, immoral. Its a disgusting, immoral proposition that should be rejected as absurd. And is, in fact, rejected as absurd even by believers, when it is proposed for gods in which they do not believe.

Some people - like Hollie and sparky - have to lose what they have to appreciate what they have.
Some people - like @Hollie and @sparky - have to lose what they have to appreciate what they have.
you're a joke bing, surly that would not pertain more for you, christianity than anyone here for mentioned.

Attitude changes everything. In fact, it is happiness which leads to success. Success does not lead to happiness.

Yes it does

Not buying it.

Then you are going against science.

Yes it does

Not buying it.

psychology isn't really science

If there is a God why would he require that we have unwavering faith in him when he’s not out in the open?
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
howabout, not in a book ...

what is the above quote suppose to mean, great one - as though the desert religions have ever given anything but lip service to whatever they have any to little understanding for.

as in what are you waiting for a messiah for if an original account were accurate. one or the other, christian.

the lost gospel of Thomas - lost to christianity. to all three desert religions.

Yes it does

Not buying it.

Bullshit. Psychology is just light years behind the other sciences

If there is a God why would he require that we have unwavering faith in him when he’s not out in the open?
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
howabout, not in a book ...

what is the above quote suppose to mean, great one - as though the desert religions have ever given anything but lip service to whatever they have any to little understanding for.

as in what are you waiting for a messiah for if an original account were accurate. one or the other, christian.

the lost gospel of Thomas - lost to christianity. to all three desert religions.

Lost but found

Yes it does

Not buying it.

Guess you won't be taking advantage of the happiness advantage then. :lol:

Yes it does

Not buying it.

Bullshit. Psychology is just light years behind the other sciences

And will never be as reliable.

Yes it does

Not buying it.

No such thing.

I didn't get out the the shit hole inner city I grew up in by being happy about being there

I got out because I hated the place and had no intention of living there and scraping to get by like everyone else.

I didn't get out because I was happy. I got out because I was stubborn and determined

Yes it does

Not buying it.

No such thing.

I didn't get out the the shit hole inner city I grew up in by being happy about being there

I got out because I hated the place and had no intention of living there and scraping to get by like everyone else.

I didn't get out because I was happy. I got out because I was stubborn and determined
And has absolutely nothing to do with what science has proven concerning the happiness advantage. Which is that performance is 33% improved when one is happy relative to negative, neutral or stressed.

You sure do argue against science a lot. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back