Zone1 Do You Believe In Christmas Miracles?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
In all the things that don't logically make sense, but you somehow still have faith for? After all, God can make anything happen can't He? Especially around Christmastime. :)

Thou shalt not question the almighty lest you be smited with furious vengeance!

I believe in miracles. I have certainly seen some unexplained. Particularly around Christmas? No. I have seen tragedy though.

In all the things that don't logically make sense, but you somehow still have faith for? After all, God can make anything happen can't He? Especially around Christmastime. :)
I once prayed for a Christmas miracle that my mom would love me. That didn't happen, but I was assured my dad did, so I was handed a Christmas miracle of sorts. :)

I once prayed for a Christmas miracle that my mom would love me. That didn't happen, but I was assured my dad did, so I was handed a Christmas miracle of sorts. :)

That's really good to hear about your dad, but sorry about your mom though. 😞

Many old folks die around this time of year. No miracle in that no matter how hard they pray.

That's really good to hear about your dad, but sorry about your mom though. 😞
I was beginning to learn (as the song goes) You can't know the fears your elders grew by... My mom was the oldest daughter. I was the oldest daughter. I learned later she had trouble dealing with how easy I had it compared to what she had to deal with when she was my age. Unresolved issues, but my dad did all he could to help me along. Fortunately, my younger sisters fared well, so although we never talked about it, she must have eventually worked through it.

If God is the creator of the universe and the natural laws that govern it, why would he resort to miracles?

Many old folks die around this time of year. No miracle in that no matter how hard they pray.
Ten years ago my best friend, my dad, two aunts, and a cousin died during the holiday season. Happy shoppers all around me, while I was buying a new white undershirt as part of Dad's burial clothes. His final gift from me...

Christmas still held blessings.

Forum List

Back