Do you aspire to be a servant of Jesus ?

JohnPrewett

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2016
Thailand
“The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave to Him to show to His servants
things which must soon take place. He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, who bears record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy and keep those things which are written in it, for the time is near. Revelation 1:1-3

Where did the Revelation come from ? The mind of God. Who is the Revelation addressed to ? Servants of Jesus

Who has particular interest in and esteem for the Revelation? Servants of Jesus and whoever aspires to become a servant of Jesus.

A person who ignores or denigrates the Revelation shows they are not a servant of Jesus, nor do they aspire to become a servant of Jesus. Lord willing, later the non-servant of Jesus may come to aspire to be a servant of Jesus. But as long as one ignores or denigrates the Revelation, one shows one does not even aspire to become a servant of Jesus.

All who ignore the Revelation are forfeiting the special blessing that the Revelation explicitly promises to whoever cherishes the Revelation and seeks that special blessing.

To servants of Jesus, no document is as significant as the Revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to Him to show to His servants.

“The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave to Him to show to His servants
things which must soon take place. He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, who bears record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy and keep those things which are written in it, for the time is near. Revelation 1:1-3

Where did the Revelation come from ? The mind of God. Who is the Revelation addressed to ? Servants of Jesus

Who has particular interest in and esteem for the Revelation? Servants of Jesus and whoever aspires to become a servant of Jesus.

A person who ignores or denigrates the Revelation shows they are not a servant of Jesus, nor do they aspire to become a servant of Jesus. Lord willing, later the non-servant of Jesus may come to aspire to be a servant of Jesus. But as long as one ignores or denigrates the Revelation, one shows one does not even aspire to become a servant of Jesus.

All who ignore the Revelation are forfeiting the special blessing that the Revelation explicitly promises to whoever cherishes the Revelation and seeks that special blessing.

To servants of Jesus, no document is as significant as the Revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to Him to show to His servants.
I don't know... some people have some pretty sweet documents

The Jehovah Witnesses dropped by my house about 6 months ago and I started preaching to them from the Book of Revelation.
I told em Jehovah was Jesus Christ and used the first 2 chapters to prove it.
Haven't seen em since.
You shoulda seen the look on the old lady face when I asked her if Jehovah died. Priceless.

Forum List

Back