Do you approve of Bill Barr's secret police?

Your Clown in Chief doesn't get to "quell protests".
Not his call ya loon. Protests are as American as apple lie and the 4th of July.
Perhaps Obama should have quelled Teabagger protests eh?
"Teabaggers" as you disrespectfully call them were not violent or lawless in any way whatsoever.
A riot is not "protest". It is a lawless uprising that should be ruthlessly opposed.
I saw video of Trump/Barr goons hitting innocent protesters with clubs. Quit deflecting from the truth.

This is how they roll.

You know how not to get run over? Don’t jump don’t pound and don’t vandalize some one’s car. . It’s just so simple! Really!

A secret police force under the authority of the Attorney General.

Peaceful protesters should start making citizen's arrests. Turn the bastards over to the big city cops. DC Mayor Bowser will know precisely what to do with 'em! :)

There is a certain impracticality in that, not to mention the distinct possibility of it escalating into a deadly confrontation.

You have two groups of armed citizens standing their ground against the other. Each reacting to the danger of the other side shooting first.

What could go wong?

People who gathered to protest the stay at home orders who carried guns, did not burn down the city, loot buildings, pull people out of cars, beat people up and rob them... yet... they terrify you.
They did not wear masks, and they didn't socially distance. They gathered in large screaming crowds in the middle of a contagious pandemic.

What could go wrong?

Fat Billy Barf and his Toxic Orange Turd are acting more like Putin every day.

Few sights from the nation’s protests in recent days have seemed more dystopian than the appearance of rows of heavily-armed riot police around Washington in drab military-style uniforms with no insignia, identifying emblems or name badges. Many of the apparently federal agents have refused to identify which agency they work for. “Tell us who you are, identify yourselves!” protesters demanded, as they stared down the helmeted, sunglass-wearing mostly white men outside the White House. Eagle-eyed protesters have identified some of them as belonging to Bureau of Prisons’ riot police units from Texas, but others remain a mystery.​
The images of such military-style men in America’s capital are disconcerting, in part, because absent identifying signs of actual authority the rows of federal officers appear all-but indistinguishable from the open-carrying, white militia members cosplaying as survivalists who have gathered in other recent protests against pandemic stay-at-home orders. Some protesters have compared the anonymous armed officers to Russia’s “Little Green Men,” the soldiers-dressed-up-as-civilians who invaded and occupied eastern Ukraine. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sent a letter to President Donald Trump Thursday demanding that federal officers identify themselves and their agency.​

Schmidt is right - We now live in a "Thugacracy". Sad :confused:

People who gathered to protest the stay at home orders who carried guns, did not burn down the city, loot buildings, pull people out of cars, beat people up and rob them... yet... they terrify you. Interesting. They were extremely peaceful in comparison to what you are seeing now from the democrat voters who are hitting police in the head with bricks, robbing, burning looting.. acting like selfish SOBs. Yet the person who wanted to get their business open again? they were called selfish for wanting to be able to pay their employees and not lose their lifes work. Why? because that was considered a threat to the public.
Suddenly the virus is no big deal if your in a crowd of protesters or rioters... but you better keep that hair salon closed at all costs.

Secondly, everyone knows people standing between the Protestors and the white house are Feds of some sort. It's their job wether the president is Bush, Obama or Trump. Why is this a fucking mystery to you?

Had President Obama pulled crap like this on RW loon Nationalists, you'd have gone apoplectic.

Really? I dont think so. If Right wing loon nationalists were marching on the white house. Calling on the removal of Obama without an election, Federal police were ending up in the hospital with head injuries from the Right wing loons... I would absolutely support the federal police standing in between the white house and the crowds. Absolutely.
Obama was my president. I did not vote for him, but I respected his office of the presidency... elections matter and need to be honored or we do not have a United States of America.

I am not a right wing loon, I'm a regular American who goes to work and supports my community.
People on your whacked out side DrShove... actually do not respect elections and prefer chaos in order to get what they want.

The truth of the schitzo Left hurts DR Shove, that is obvious. Thanks for the thumbs down.
You know the left wants to start defunding the police all over the country. That should terrify you. When women call 911 during a domestic violence problem, or anyone else calls for help, dont be supprised if it takes minutes longer.... not shorter for help to arrive. But hey, you got to break a few eggs to make an omelette. You will also see more people carrying guns to protect themselves instead of less, because whatever utopian policy these Democrats have in mind, you can assure yourself its going to end in abject failure just like the city of Chicago if they get their way.

Nobody wants to defund the police. Where do you do you come up with this moonbattery?
Nope, most progs simply want better training, community policing, better pay, more diversity & cops who LIVE where they work.
Oh, and you don't get to stay on the force after 17 complaints (Chauvin) ...
And if you get fired you don't get to wander over to the next precinct and get hired again. Go apply at fucking Walmart.

Last edited:

Peaceful protesters should start making citizen's arrests. Turn the bastards over to the big city cops. DC Mayor Bowser will know precisely what to do with 'em! :)

There is a certain impracticality in that, not to mention the distinct possibility of it escalating into a deadly confrontation.

You have two groups of armed citizens standing their ground against the other. Each reacting to the danger of the other side shooting first.

What could go wong?

Agree - I'm just dreaming ;)

People who gathered to protest the stay at home orders who carried guns, did not burn down the city, loot buildings, pull people out of cars, beat people up and rob them... yet... they terrify you.
They did not wear masks, and they didn't socially distance. They gathered in large screaming crowds in the middle of a contagious pandemic.

What could go wrong?

Few sights from the nation’s protests in recent days have seemed more dystopian than the appearance of rows of heavily-armed riot police around Washington in drab military-style uniforms with no insignia, identifying emblems or name badges. Many of the apparently federal agents have refused to identify which agency they work for. “Tell us who you are, identify yourselves!” protesters demanded, as they stared down the helmeted, sunglass-wearing mostly white men outside the White House. Eagle-eyed protesters have identified some of them as belonging to Bureau of Prisons’ riot police units from Texas, but others remain a mystery.​
The images of such military-style men in America’s capital are disconcerting, in part, because absent identifying signs of actual authority the rows of federal officers appear all-but indistinguishable from the open-carrying, white militia members cosplaying as survivalists who have gathered in other recent protests against pandemic stay-at-home orders. Some protesters have compared the anonymous armed officers to Russia’s “Little Green Men,” the soldiers-dressed-up-as-civilians who invaded and occupied eastern Ukraine. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sent a letter to President Donald Trump Thursday demanding that federal officers identify themselves and their agency.​

People who gathered to protest the stay at home orders who carried guns, did not burn down the city, loot buildings, pull people out of cars, beat people up and rob them... yet... they terrify you. Interesting. They were extremely peaceful in comparison to what you are seeing now from the democrat voters who are hitting police in the head with bricks, robbing, burning looting.. acting like selfish SOBs. Yet the person who wanted to get their business open again? they were called selfish for wanting to be able to pay their employees and not lose their lifes work. Why? because that was considered a threat to the public.
Suddenly the virus is no big deal if your in a crowd of protesters or rioters... but you better keep that hair salon closed at all costs.

Secondly, everyone knows people standing between the Protestors and the white house are Feds of some sort. It's their job wether the president is Bush, Obama or Trump. Why is this a fucking mystery to you?

Had President Obama pulled crap like this on RW loon Nationalists, you'd have gone apoplectic.

Really? I dont think so. If Right wing loon nationalists were marching on the white house. Calling on the removal of Obama without an election, Federal police were ending up in the hospital with head injuries from the Right wing loons... I would absolutely support the federal police standing in between the white house and the crowds. Absolutely.
Obama was my president. I did not vote for him, but I respected his office of the presidency... elections matter and need to be honored or we do not have a United States of America.

I am not a right wing loon, I'm a regular American who goes to work and supports my community.
People on your whacked out side DrShove... actually do not respect elections and prefer chaos in order to get what they want.

The truth of the schitzo Left hurts DR Shove, that is obvious. Thanks for the thumbs down.
You know the left wants to start defunding the police all over the country. That should terrify you. When women call 911 during a domestic violence problem, or anyone else calls for help, dont be supprised if it takes minutes longer.... not shorter for help to arrive. But hey, you got to break a few eggs to make an omelette. You will also see more people carrying guns to protect themselves instead of less, because whatever utopian policy these Democrats have in mind, you can assure yourself its going to end in abject failure just like the city of Chicago if they get their way.

Nobody wants to defund the police. Where do you do you come up with this moonbattery?
Nope, most progs simply want better training, community policing, better pay, more diversity & cops who LIVE where they work.
And if you get fired you don't get to wander over to the next precinct and get hired again.

Right, I just made it all up. Its not only Chicago and Phoenix.. LA and other places as well.

What could go wrong?
And you think the screaming rioters, protestors, arsonist and murderers practiced social distancing dew ewe?

Sounds just like a Trumphumper. It's rigged!
Since the last election that sounds infinitely more like a butt hurt leftist.
But I've never claimed anything has been rigged, proving you sound even more like a dim witted leftist.
I said I put no faith in polls generated by the leftist media machine.
Lying and deceit are their business. You just aren't that smart.

Should we let President quell the protests, or should we live with anarchy? Obviously the liberals choose anarchy.
I am all for "rule of law", but the forces in washington, without identification of authority are clearly a poblem.

The Supreme Court held that certain enemy belligerents—specifically those who “without uniform come secretly through the lines for the purpose of waging war”—may be detained without constitutional protections even if they are U.S. citizens

its only a problem for criminals,,,
Like this “criminal”?

Your Clown in Chief doesn't get to "quell protests".
Not his call ya loon. Protests are as American as apple lie and the 4th of July.
Perhaps Obama should have quelled Teabagger protests eh?
"Teabaggers" as you disrespectfully call them were not violent or lawless in any way whatsoever.
A riot is not "protest". It is a lawless uprising that should be ruthlessly opposed.
There was no riot in Lafayette Square when Trump demanded the people be derived of their rights to assembly.

Should we let President quell the protests, or should we live with anarchy? Obviously the liberals choose anarchy.
I am all for "rule of law", but the forces in washington, without identification of authority are clearly a poblem.

The Supreme Court held that certain enemy belligerents—specifically those who “without uniform come secretly through the lines for the purpose of waging war”—may be detained without constitutional protections even if they are U.S. citizens

Like this “criminal”?

thats a dumbass not a criminal,,,

What could go wrong?

And if you get fired you don't get to wander over to the next precinct and get hired again.

Right, I just made it all up. Its not only Chicago and Phoenix.. LA and other places as well.

You really are full of crap ain't ya.
Yea, this is about the same percentage of people who want to "grab yer guns" (which will never happen - EVER)

Beat it Loon

Like this “criminal”?

So what justifies giving him brain damage?

Like this “criminal”?

So what justifies giving him brain damage?
stupidity,,,

he played a stupid game and won a stupid prize,,,

There was no riot in Lafayette Square when Trump demanded the people be derived of their rights to assembly.
Fuck off! You're the worst sort of droning leftist idiot there is.
I suppose the St. John's church set itself on fire and the National Guard threw rocks and bottles of water at themselves? I don't need your lies and blather.

Fuck off! You're the worst sort of droning leftist idiot there is.
I suppose the St. John's church set itself on fire and the National Guard threw rocks and bottles of water at themselves? I don't need your lies and blather.

The church was not on fire. Rocks and bottles were not being thrown.

There was no riot.

stupidity,,,

he played a stupid game and won a stupid prize,,,
Apparently this "long time peace activist" thought he was immune to police orders due to his extraordinary
life of virtue signaling.

I love how newspapers are now pointing out how "celebrities" are calling for this or that as if we should
all bow down and give a shit.

Forum List

Back