Do You Actually Believe Republicans Are A Threat To Democracy?

Do you actually believe that the GOP is a threat to democracy?

• Yes

• No

• I don't know

• Cantaloupe

Results are only viewable after voting.
There will be documentaries in years to come on how exactly Trump wanted to steal our elections. And if he would have got away with it, future elections would have been at risk.

Put it this way. This should be easy for you to understand. Now that Trump said election are rigged, do you trust elections? Well if Trump rigged an election, why would we trust future elections?

I believe Bush stole 2000. So does the rest of the world. Only in America is this kept quiet.

If Pence and a few more Republicans would have went along. Luckily they didn't. So, today I don't think Republicans are a threat. Mike Pence and DiSantis aren't a threat to democracy. Majorie Taylor Greene and Trump are. Lindsey Faggot Graham tried to help Trump steal Florida. That faggots go to go.
Let’s look at the Bush election you say was stolen.

Do you realize Florida has two time zones? Before the polls closed in the panhandle of Florida, our wonderful media declared Al Gore had won the state. Probably several thousand people waiting in the long lines at the polls just heard that news and rather than waste their time voting just went home. The panhandle of Florida is where I now live and it is definitely a red area of Florida.

***snip***

The controversy began on election night, November 7, 2000, when the national television networks, using information provided to them by the Voter News Service, an organization formed by the Associated Press to help determine the outcome of the election through early result tallies and exit polling, first called Florida for Gore in the hour after polls closed in the peninsula (in the Eastern time zone) but about ten minutes before they closed in the heavily Republican counties of the panhandle (in the Central time zone). Later in the evening, the networks reversed their call, moving to "too close to call", then later giving it to Bush; then they retracted that call as well, finally indicating the state was "too close to call".[2] Gore phoned Bush the night of the election to concede, then retracted his concession after learning how close the Florida count was.[3]

Just study the map of the 2000 election in Florida.

1668459915642.png

No, that was my answer.
If i came to threaten you with a nerf gun, would you shit your panties?

You do realize that if the KKK burns a cross on your lawn, they are not trying to nail you to that cross……they are making a threat

Just like that noose was a threat to Congress from an angry mob

There will be documentaries in years to come on how exactly Trump wanted to steal our elections. And if he would have got away with it, future elections would have been at risk.

Put it this way. This should be easy for you to understand. Now that Trump said election are rigged, do you trust elections? Well if Trump rigged an election, why would we trust future elections?

I believe Bush stole 2000. So does the rest of the world. Only in America is this kept quiet.

If Pence and a few more Republicans would have went along. Luckily they didn't. So, today I don't think Republicans are a threat. Mike Pence and DiSantis aren't a threat to democracy. Majorie Taylor Greene and Trump are. Lindsey Faggot Graham tried to help Trump steal Florida. That faggots go to go.
Calling Republicans a threat to democracy is just a campaign slogan to steal the votes of idiots who can't tell they're being lied to.
Never mind the fact that anything the Democrats accuse Republicans of...they themselves have already been planning to do to us.
If they say the Republicans tried to defund the police....it's only because that is what they've been doing in their cities all over America.
Trump couldn't plan a coup because he was already in power. Democrats and some Republicans planned a coup and carried it out on Jan 6th.
Now we've found out that all of that money they sent to Ukraine was just laundered back to them to steal the 2022 election.

You do realize that if the KKK burns a cross on your lawn, they are not trying to nail you to that cross……they are making a threat

Just like that noose was a threat to Congress from an angry mob
Nope and thats because the cross burning was a symbol of celebration. Most of the rituals of the KKK came from Scotland.
My nerf gun analogy was better.

Nope and thats because the cross burning was a symbol of celebration. Most of the rituals of the KKK came from Scotland.

So when the KKK burned a cross on a black families lawn it was really a celebration?

:slap:

ya gotta worry about a group of people that are so worried about the gun culture, they confiscate a toy that makes bubbles because it remotely resembles a firearm.

This looks like a threat

View attachment 725830
So does this. Did you use these examples for threats?

Did you criticize Kathy Griffin for the bloody severed head? Did you criticize Madonna when she said she often thought about blowing up the White House? Did you criticize Johnny Depp in the former administration publicly stating it might be time for another presidential assassination? Or BLM marching and chanting "Pigs in a blanket fry like bacon"? Or any of thousands and thousands other illustrations I could use?

Are Democrat threats okay but GOP threats are not?

Last edited:
So does this. Did you use these examples for threats?

Was Trump there?

Congress was in session and the doors had been breeched

So when the KKK burned a cross on a black families lawn it was really a celebration?

:slap:
That went all the way to the SC and Virginia had to change their laws :dunno:
I doubt the first amendment would have protected them if they were doing it in black peoples yards

Forum List

Back