Yougov poll: Desantis takes 2% lead against Trump in primary matchup

DeSanctimonious would get absolutely crushed in a national election. He has zero charisma and can't think on his feet. If you've ever seen one of his press conferences, he's a disaster. Very thin-skinned and easy to piss off. He won't be able to ignore and dismiss the national press like he does with local Florida reporters, where he controls the venue.

To be honest....
The Right is in total disarray. They are clueless which way to turn now.
For so long they have regarded Trump as their savior and put all their eggs into the Trump basket.

I'm fairly certain now they will slowly abandon Trump and move toward Desantis.
It will take time. Old nasty habits die slowly.

Scott Walker was an awesome president!
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

DeSanctimonious would get absolutely crushed in a national election. He has zero charisma and can't think on his feet. If you've ever seen one of his press conferences, he's a disaster. Very thin-skinned and easy to piss off. He won't be able to ignore and dismiss the national press like he does with local Florida reporters, where he controls the venue.

Well.....

He could at least pretend to be brain dead.

Hey, it works for the Democrats :laughing0301:

To be honest....
The Right is in total disarray. They are clueless which way to turn now.
For so long they have regarded Trump as their savior and put all their eggs into the Trump basket.

I'm fairly certain now they will slowly abandon Trump and move toward Desantis.
It will take time. Old nasty habits die slowly.
Funny how you never got away from Marx

Hey. Crypt keepers totally, not gay, husband was assaulted by, a definitely republican BLM supporter, soooooo ya know. Elections are definitely legit based on this. 'Media' says so.

Absolutely! I knew that all along, as soon as I first heard that story.

You know, I never noticed the resemblance. It's uncanny!

1668377850815.png

1668377998574.png

Uncanny!

Forum List

Back