Do we want the Ukraine in NATO? POLL

Do you support admitting the Ukraine into NATO?

• Yes, to protect against Russian expansion

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No, not looking to start another war

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
The rest of the world needs to police itself.

I can only keep an eye on one hemisphere at a time. If you people elect me as your Emperor I will bring every soldier and every last bullet and bolt back home and if other countries want our security, it will cost them $1M an hour as a starting price.

Not_-only_-No.gif

The rest of the world needs to police itself.

I can only keep an eye on one hemisphere at a time. If you people elect me as your Emperor I will bring every soldier and every last bullet and bolt back home and if other countries want our security, it will cost them $1M an hour as a starting price.

I agree. Let the rest of the world look after itself.

If they want our help then it will cost them.

As for the Ukraine?? I couldn't care less. If Russia wants it. Let em have it.

Ukrainian officials are cowardly, desperate unreliable, unpredictable (and they are Deep State puppets on the top of everything), they can cause you a lot of troubles, if that's what you want. Also they have only 7% of support.

Nov, 17, former deputy head of the Main Headquarters of Ukraine, Lieutenant General Igor Romanenko:
It is necessary to sharpen and tranfigure the situation into a large-scale war. In this situation, Ukraine will be able to count on the help of the West in diplomatic and economic formats. And if the conflict is aggravated, then we will be more actively helped with weapons - not in the way it is now.

https: //apostrophe.ua/article/society/accidents/2018-11-17/mejdu-ukrainoy-i-rossiey-zagoraetsya-tretiy-ochag-est-opasnost-bolshoy-voynyi/22103
I intentionally left an extra space in the link^ because the forum bans some letters of this Ukrainian site.

P.S. I'm from Ukraine and the vast majority of us doesn't want NATO.

Last edited:
Just curious how tough everyone wants to be with Putin. Do we want to challenge Russia or not?
Are you asking if Americans really want to keep our promise to allies of helping them defend their nations or would they rather turn their back on allies when they are threatened because standing beside allies as promised when it counts is just too hard?

Are you seriously asking if people actually want to stand up to Putin or back down and cower to him, abandon allies to avoid facing Putin / Russia?

o_O

Um, curbing Russian aggression is what NATO is all about. Yes, they should be in.

Just curious how tough everyone wants to be with Putin. Do we want to challenge Russia or not?
So you consider the US keeping a promise to help defend an ally's sovereign border from an unwarranted invasion / attack 'challenging' Putin / Russia?!

I am sorry for continuing to ask these questions, but they are truly mind-numbing to be.....'perspective' is truly an eye-opening thing.

HISTORY LESSON:
1. Hitler wrote that at the beginning of WWII he moved his troops into the 'buffer zone' established at the end of WWI in violation of that end-of-war agreement. Hitler stated in his writings that his military was NOT ready to go to war, not ready for conflict, that he was 'testing the waters', and if France had made ANY gesture of opposition to his troops being there he would have pulled them back. Hitler added that when no move was made against him - an act of appeasement - he said he KNEW right then and there that he could take all of Europe because they were un-willing to fight, willing to sacrifice others' freedom to keep their own.

2. Vladimir Putin, not long after he became Leader of Russia, stated in an interview - when asked what was his biggest regret about Russia - his biggest regret was seeing the USSR allow these small nations break away from the USSR and become independent. He went on to say that he intended to 'remedy that and return the USSR to its former glory'. You can bet Putin has not forgotten that.

IMO, the Ukraine situation is the continuation of Putin's Crimea gambit, which, again IMO, was Putin's 'Hitler Test'. Putin sought to find out if anyone - especially the US / Obama - would actually step up to help their new ally and risk going to war with Russia. Just like with his Syrian 'Red Line', Barry backed down from the challenge without making so much as a token gesture of opposition to Putin's military annexing of Crimea.

Last edited:
The puppet regime in Ukraine (installed by US Deep State) are Nazis, literally. So no.

Ukrainian citizens? sure.

Deep-state-installed Nazi government? Hell No!

So you consider the US keeping a promise to help defend an ally's sovereign border from an unwarranted invasion / attack 'challenging' Putin / Russia?!

I am sorry for continuing to ask these questions, but they are truly mind-numbing to be.....'perspective' is truly an eye-opening thing.

1. What promise did the US make to the Ukraine? Same one as to Crimea? Link please
2. What perspective are you confused about? The US is NOT the world's cop. If NATO and their feeble militaries (other than the US) want to get involved in the Ukraine, another away game for the US, what's in it for the US as to risk and cost? Is the Ukraine vital to the US and EU?

Are you asking if Americans really want to keep our promise to allies of helping them defend their nations or would they rather turn their back on allies when they are threatened because standing beside allies as promised when it counts is just too hard?

Are you seriously asking if people actually want to stand up to Putin or back down and cower to him, abandon allies to avoid facing Putin / Russia?

o_O

I can’t wait for your post praising Trump for not keeping our promises and for cowering to Putin and then telling how it different when Trump does it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Matters of foreign policy don't seem to be a strong point around here. Likely the worst I've ever seen on a message board. Gosh.

o_O
How about the notion of finally minding our own business?

HISTORY LESSON:
1. Hitler wrote that at the beginning of WWII he moved his troops into the 'buffer zone' established at the end of WWI in violation of that end-of-war agreement. Hitler stated in his writings that his military was NOT ready to go to war, not ready for conflict, that he was 'testing the waters', and if France had made ANY gesture of opposition to his troops being there he would have pulled them back. Hitler added that when no move was made against him - an act of appeasement - he said he KNEW right then and there that he could take all of Europe because they were un-willing to fight, willing to sacrifice others' freedom to keep their own.

2. Vladimir Putin, not long after he became Leader of Russia, stated in an interview - when asked what was his biggest regret about Russia - his biggest regret was seeing the USSR allow these small nations break away from the USSR and become independent. He went on to say that he intended to 'remedy that and return the USSR to its former glory'. You can bet Putin has not forgotten that.

IMO, the Ukraine situation is the continuation of Putin's Crimea gambit, which, again IMO, was Putin's 'Hitler Test'. Putin sought to find out if anyone - especially the US / Obama - would actually step up to help their new ally and risk going to war with Russia. Just like with his Syrian 'Red Line', Barry backed down from the challenge without making so much as a token gesture of opposition to Putin's military annexing of Crimea.

My goodness. You're fully indoctrinated, aren't you?

That screed tells me you don't know jack squat nothing about history.

Why should we? Not even the Europeans are willing to do anything serious against Russia.

Forum List

Back