Do unto others

As you would have them do unto you

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

Tell the Republicans: "Repeal your own government-subsidized health care first, hypocrites!"

Republicans are rushing forward to repeal the Affordable Care Act. And the whole time, they are ranting and raving about "government health care" and how awful it is.

Except, apparently, when it comes to themselves. And their own government-subsidized health care. That's right -- they get health care, and the federal government picks up most of the tab.

So they want to take away health care from millions, but still keep their own sweetheart deal? No way.

Send the Republicans a message. Tell them "Repeal your own government-subsidized health care first, hypocrites!"

Always amusing to hear left-wing atheists quote the Bible.

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

Tell the Republicans: "Repeal your own government-subsidized health care first, hypocrites!"

Republicans are rushing forward to repeal the Affordable Care Act. And the whole time, they are ranting and raving about "government health care" and how awful it is.

Except, apparently, when it comes to themselves. And their own government-subsidized health care. That's right -- they get health care, and the federal government picks up most of the tab.

So they want to take away health care from millions, but still keep their own sweetheart deal? No way.

Send the Republicans a message. Tell them "Repeal your own government-subsidized health care first, hypocrites!"

Guess which party voted for that and not to go on Obamacare?

Hint.....Democrats

Please bring this up some more, we all ripped Pelosi for that.

The reason the republicans didn't do that is because they know.obamacare sucks, democrats said it was great but didn't adopt it.......

Look at what people do, not what they say.
I try for that but your CEO says so many things I can't keep up with what he's done and not done So far he's pissed off all our allies and neighbors

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

Always amusing to hear left-wing atheists quote the Bible.
Not completely I am Jewish by injection only

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

Hint.....Democrats

The reason the republicans didn't do that is because they know.obamacare sucks, democrats said it was great but didn't adopt it.......

I try for that but your CEO says so many things I can't keep up with what he's done and not done So far he's pissed off all our allies and neighbors

Nah he's loved by Israel and britain, those are the only two I care about and the two Obama hated.

Who else has he pissed off?
Europe?
Uh, they are about to elect a bunch of trumps......so that will be good in the future too.

And Trump knows we are the shit, we call the shots. The others like a weak America, Trump ain't playing that game.

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

Hint.....Democrats

Nah he's loved by Israel and britain, those are the only two I care about and the two Obama hated.

Europe?
Uh, they are about to elect a bunch of trumps......so that will be good in the future too.

And Trump knows we are the shit, we call the shots. The others like a weak America, Trump ain't playing that game.
YES it's always good to F over your neighbor Is Canada next??

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

Hint.....Democrats

Europe?

So everyone is mexico?

And Mexico sends people to the us, steals our jobs and we're being dicks by trying to stop that from happening?

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

Hint.....Democrats

Europe?

So everyone is mexico?

And Mexico sends people to the us, steals our jobs and we're being dicks by trying to stop that from happening?
How would you feel if Mexico say FU to the CEO and goes with China to replace America??

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

Hint.....Democrats

Our CEO? Who might that be?

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

Hint.....Democrats

Our CEO? Who might that be?
As ex President of Mexico referred to the chump as not president but the CEO

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

Millions of people just like me have no right to healthcare….But we do have a right to earn healthcare. Fact
No right??? Guess only the wealthy can get health care and not worry about going bankrupt paying for it
There's nothing free in life… Live with it
How come every other civilized country in the world has HC for it's people??
Probably because they do not have 50% of their population leeching off others! Maybe if we didn't have to give you phones, houses food stamps, it would be possible. Women got in the streets showing their asses demanding abortion, free condom, free pill. What is it that you expect to take responsibility for? Besides your sneakers?

Hint.....Democrats

Europe?

So everyone is mexico?

How would you feel if Mexico say FU to the CEO and goes with China to replace America??

In what way? What does Mexico make that they would sell in China?

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

Millions of people just like me have no right to healthcare….But we do have a right to earn healthcare. Fact
No right??? Guess only the wealthy can get health care and not worry about going bankrupt paying for it
There's nothing free in life… Live with it
How come every other civilized country in the world has HC for it's people??
Probably because they do not have 50% of their population leeching off others! Maybe if we didn't have to give you phones, houses food stamps, it would be possible. Women got in the streets showing their asses demanding abortion, free condom, free pill. What is it that you expect to take responsibility for? Besides your sneakers?
phones houses food stamps ??? You morons give much more welfare to giant corporations here and big oil Food stamps etc are a drop in the bucket compared to that

Europe?

So everyone is mexico?

42 car companies there for starters as ex president fox said this morning on cnbc

Europe?

So everyone is mexico?

42 car companies there for starters as ex president fox said this morning on cnbc

You think they would stay if the US stopped trading?

You really don't get it do you.
Mexico needs us more.than we need them.
They have taken advantage of.us, it's time to level the playing field and it will happen, Mexico can't stop it.

So everyone is mexico?

They have taken advantage of.us, it's time to level the playing field and it will happen, Mexico can't stop it.
aren't they after china our largest trading partners??? btw how come the ceo hasn't attacked canada and china the way he has mexico?

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

They make me nervous for sure with some of the things they say, but to blast them for a plan they haven't presented is clearly just motivated by your eternal flaming butt hurt

So everyone is mexico?

aren't they after china our largest trading partners??? btw how come the ceo hasn't attacked canada and china the way he has mexico?

Are you high?

My God where do you get your news?

He attacks Gina all the time, does you propaganda not show that?

And Canada. Are they taking our jobs or sending millions of people here? No....so there is not Jong to talk about.

Forum List

Back