EU and Canada offering euthanasia for boredom

TheYellowKing

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2023
Carcosa

This must be that government run health care the left wants so bad. First they offer MAID to disabled veterans who wanted a wheelchair ramp and now this. Oh but death panels were a delusion right leftists? When it becomes too costly to care for someone they will kill you, when you become a drain on the system they will kill you.

This must be that government run health care the left wants so bad. First they offer MAID to disabled veterans who wanted a wheelchair ramp and now this. Oh but death panels were a delusion right leftists? When it becomes too costly to care for someone they will kill you, when you become a drain on the system they will kill you.

Oh, but look at how much attention that woman is getting. Like Lupe Velez, she thinks she's going out with a bang.

Fifteen seconds of fame.

If she'd just have the courage to off herself, she'd be forgotten in fifteen seconds.

It's very disturbing what's happening in Canada, under the son of Fidel Castro's Trudeau.

It's quickly becoming like 1930s Germany

Now Canada is euthanizing autistic people!

A father has discovered he is powerless to stop his perfectly healthy daughter being killed.

Last edited:
It's very disturbing what's happening in Canada, under the son of Fidel Castro's son, Trudeau.

A father has discovered he is powerless to stop his perfectly healthy daughter being killed.

Veterans
Bored people
Autistic people

Canada just killing everybody

It's very disturbing what's happening in Canada, under the son of Fidel Castro's Trudeau.

4 statements and 4 outright lies.

Well done, you MAGA dolt. Imagine folks like you gaining political power over the USA - a plain disaster.

Some right-to-die activists want everyone to have access to euthanasia—even young people with mental illness. Are they also making suicide contagious?

Zoraya ter Beek, 28, expects to be euthanized in early May.

Her plan, she said, is to be cremated.

“I did not want to burden my partner with having to keep the grave tidy,” ter Beek texted me. “We have not picked an urn yet, but that will be my new house!”

She added an urn emoji after “house!”

Ter Beek, who lives in a little Dutch town near the German border, once had ambitions to become a psychiatrist, but she was never able to muster the will to finish school or start a career. She said she was hobbled by her depression and autism and borderline personality disorder. Now she was tired of living—despite, she said, being in love with her boyfriend, a 40-

What is wrong with this world?

When the WEF takeover of America is complete, every time you go to the doctor with a problem, they will recommend you kill yourself and offer to help.

Some right-to-die activists want everyone to have access to euthanasia—even young people with mental illness. Are they also making suicide contagious?

“I did not want to burden my partner with having to keep the grave tidy,” ter Beek texted me. “We have not picked an urn yet, but that will be my new house!”

Ter Beek, who lives in a little Dutch town near the German border, once had ambitions to become a psychiatrist, but she was never able to muster the will to finish school or start a career. She said she was hobbled by her depression and autism and borderline personality disorder. Now she was tired of living—despite, she said, being in love with her boyfriend, a 40-

i agree. this pitiful female has no right to suicide.

when my time comes , none of you big government control freaks will tell me i cant. not in time, anyway

i agree. this pitiful female has no right to suicide.

when my time comes you, none you big government control freaks will tell me i cant. not in time, anyway

When it's my time it's my time. I've had MANY close calls, it's just not my time yet.

Satanic

Forum List

Back