EU and Canada offering euthanasia for boredom

It's very disturbing what's happening in Canada, under the son of Fidel Castro's Trudeau.

It's quickly becoming like 1930s Germany

Now Canada is euthanizing autistic people!

A father has discovered he is powerless to stop his perfectly healthy daughter being killed.

Everything goes full circle, voluntary at the moment, then governments will think Hitler wasn't a bad guy after all.

You confuse "personal freedom" and "free choice" with propagating and encouraging a selfish/egoistic and irresponsible behavior.
And in order to create/maintain a workable/feasible society - LAWS have been made and introduced to ensure just that - because people are NOT all equal.

Where did I state that I promote "no abortions on public roads"??? - you just make shit up, to suit your personal views onto an irresponsible and lawless lefty/Lib society that promotes a pure egoistic and selfish behavior.

Taking your lefty/Lib mindset into account - human mankind would never have developed, but would be living in caves dominated by club swingers following the principle, fuck the tribes freedom, I have the biggest club so I decide, and WhyTF should I share and contribute, the only one to be free is myself and my sole conviction. Added by forbidding fire - since burning wood and smoke endangers the environment.
You’re forcing your set of morality onto others instead of minding your own business. That‘s your mistake. If you don’t like abortion then don’t get one and allow others to make that choice for themselves. If you don’t like the choice someone else makes, remember it’s none of your business and go about your day.

So what is your problem - aren't especially extremist conservatives aka MAGA's, and extremist Lefty/Libs all about "personal freedom" ???

What about abuse and manipulation? I've seen cases where people talked other people into committing suicide and were charged. They took advantage of the person's mental state and helped to cause their death. There have been people charged with murder who think they are avenging angels that went around killing elderly in the hospital for their own good. People like that will flock to these types of positions that give them power over life and death of another. You think that will be regulated when the state has a vested interest in reducing population? You people are nuts.

If you don’t want to have an abortion after 8 weeks then don’t get one. Heck of you don’t want to get an abortion at all then don’t get one. It’s your body your choice, no one should be forcing their beliefs onto you

What 'beliefs' are being forced, that murder of another human being is wrong?

Better to stay n your lane and allow people to exercise freedom of choice. Free will is one of the most important principles humanity has. But I will give ina little bec ypu brought it up and I think it’s a good point. No Abortions On Public Roads.

You're not 'free to choose' to kill another human being.

You’re forcing your set of morality onto others instead of minding your own business. That‘s your mistake. If you don’t like abortion then don’t get one and allow others to make that choice for themselves. If you don’t like the choice someone else makes, remember it’s none of your business and go about your day.

Abortion is taking another human life, period. It has nothing to do with 'forcing morality' onto anyone.

What 'beliefs' are being forced, that murder of another human being is wrong?

You're not 'free to choose' to kill another human being.

Abortion is taking another human life, period. It has nothing to do with 'forcing morality' onto anyone.
You are proving my point and I bet you don’t even see it. Thank You. If you see abortion this way, then you should not have one. I know of nobody who is trying to force one on you.

You are proving my point and I bet you don’t even see it. Thank You. If you see abortion this way, then you should not have one. I know of nobody who is trying to force one on you.

What point would that be? Having an abortion isn't only affecting the life of the mother, it's killing a separate and distinct living human being. Apparently you support murder. Tell me how it differs from a mother killing her 2 month old child, I guess if I don't want to kill my 2 month old child then I shouldn't worry about her killing hers. Your 'argument' is pure bullshit.

What point would that be? Having an abortion isn't only affecting the life of the mother, it's killing a separate and distinct living human being. Apparently you support murder. Tell me how it differs from a mother killing her 2 month old child, I guess if I don't want to kill my 2 month old child then I shouldn't worry about her killing hers. Your 'argument' is pure bullshit.
It’s not a life until birth. Before that It is a clump of cells.

This must be that government run health care the left wants so bad. First they offer MAID to disabled veterans who wanted a wheelchair ramp and now this. Oh but death panels were a delusion right leftists? When it becomes too costly to care for someone they will kill you, when you become a drain on the system they will kill you.

You have to admit, take on a one time charge for euthenasia, and you have zero medical costs after that. That will absolutely decrease the cost of healthcare.

Unlike you, I did.

Unneeded bolding. Lose it. It makes you look even dumber than you clearly are.

Back ON TOPIC:

You bore me. But that’s a terrible basis for suicide and an even worse basis for a government to assist my effort to do so.

No sane person says “I’m bored; therefore I wish to kill myself.” Given that it’s a hallmark of insanity, the government shouldn’t assist the sick-minded person in killing himself or herself. They should instead maybe provide mental health aid.
Ah, so now we're in "no true Scotsman" territory.

You do not understand depression. I hope for your sake you never do.

So you think a 9 month in utero baby can be aborted?
My personal belief is no I would not do that. I personally would not want my wife to get one. I would try and talk anyone I personally know who was thinking of having one. However those are my personal beliefs and they should not be forced upon anyone else.

A compromise would be protecting abortion up to a reasonable point then making it a medical issue after. It still allows someone to make a choice about their body and protects life at a point of sustainability.

If you want to try and make some ridiculous argument that one can either support abortion at 9 months or you have to oppose it at any stage then I will
Always side with the option giving a person the most freedom to choose

My personal belief is no I would not do that. I personally would not want my wife to get one. I would try and talk anyone I personally know who was thinking of having one. However those are my personal beliefs and they should not be forced upon anyone else.

A compromise would be protecting abortion up to a reasonable point then making it a medical issue after. It still allows someone to make a choice about their body and protects life at a point of sustainability.

If you want to try and make some ridiculous argument that one can either support abortion at 9 months or you have to oppose it at any stage then I will
Always side with the option giving a person the most freedom to choose

I'm all about freedom, but not when it comes to killing another living human being. The line has to be drawn somewhere, this is not just some woman making a decision about her own body, this is making a decision to kill another human life. I'm a woman, I've had children, I know what it's like, and you are killing a living child. No one talks about the emotional trauma women deal with after killing their own child, and the effects it has on a lot of women, no one tells you about that at all. They make it sound like some impersonal procedure that's emotionless and meaningless. There is really no excuse in this day and age for an unwanted pregnancy, the responsibility is before there is a child conceived, not after. It disgusts me how easily people promote the killing of human life like it's nothing but a burden.

Ah, so now we're in "no true Scotsman" territory.

You do not understand depression. I hope for your sake you never do.
False claim. Not every analogy can be slimed by your ignorant fallacy of accusing the other side of the fallacy.

I understand depression quite well. You have no clue. But also, in any civilized society, it is unacceptable to support suicide for trivial reasons or reasons related to mental illness.

You can’t have your cake and eat it, too.

I'm all about freedom, but not when it comes to killing another living human being. The line has to be drawn somewhere, this is not just some woman making a decision about her own body, this is making a decision to kill another human life. I'm a woman, I've had children, I know what it's like, and you are killing a living child. No one talks about the emotional trauma women deal with after killing their own child, and the effects it has on a lot of women, no one tells you about that at all. They make it sound like some impersonal procedure that's emotionless and meaningless. There is really no excuse in this day and age for an unwanted pregnancy, the responsibility is before there is a child conceived, not after. It disgusts me how easily people promote the killing of human life like it's nothing but a burden.
No one is saying choices don’t have consequences. Those people who choose to have an abortion are the ones who have to live with it not you or me. It’s their choice their consequences

No one is saying choices don’t have consequences. Those people who choose to have an abortion are the ones who have to live with it not you or me. It’s their choice their consequences

And a child pays the price and loses their life.

Forum List

Back