Dems done in by their indecency

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The latest illegal immigration battle reminds us that the indecency of the Democrat Party is the cause of the problems. Much like their addiction to owning slaves, Dems have engineered a system that works contrary to American values and against the best interests of the immigrants themselves. For the most part, the vast majority of the illegal immigrants and hard-working, family oriented, Christian prototypical Americans looking for a better life. It's the cold-hearted deviousness of the Dems that ply them with free money, benefits and the ability to vote. That turns off the natural sympathy we'd otherwise have for them.

And under Trump, Dems get to taste the foul end product of their callousness and ultimate inhumanity. I've said countless times that most of these illegal immigrants would make better US citizens than most of our Progressives, I stand by that.

Now Dems will lose millions of votes nationally and they have only themselves to blame

The latest illegal immigration battle reminds us that the indecency of the Democrat Party is the cause of the problems. Much like their addiction to owning slaves, Dems have engineered a system that works contrary to American values and against the best interests of the immigrants themselves. For the most part, the vast majority of the illegal immigrants and hard-working, family oriented, Christian prototypical Americans looking for a better life. It's the cold-hearted deviousness of the Dems that ply them with free money, benefits and the ability to vote. That turns off the natural sympathy we'd otherwise have for them.

And under Trump, Dems get to taste the foul end product of their callousness and ultimate inhumanity. I've said countless times that most of these illegal immigrants would make better US citizens than most of our Progressives, I stand by that.

Now Dems will lose millions of votes nationally and they have only themselves to blame

Q. False Pathos or does Crusader Frank have an ounce of empathy in an otherwise black soul.

Of course his spin is one more echo of the Republican meme, aka, a BIG LIE, but still, the first step may have been taken in the rehabilitation of CrusaderFrank.

We can hope for change.

Last edited:

Q. False Pathos or does Crusader Frank have an ounce of empathy in an otherwise black soul.

Of course his spin is one more echo of the Republican meme, aka, a BIG LIE, but still, the first step may have been taken in the rehabilitation of CrusaderFrank.
The Democrat party is becoming a memory. All the perversions you support and the final bullet. Letting men in girls locker rooms.

Forum List

Back