EU and Canada offering euthanasia for boredom

False claim. Not every analogy can be slimed by your ignorant fallacy of accusing the other side of the fallacy.

I understand depression quite well. You have no clue. But also, in any civilized society, it is unacceptable to support suicide for trivial reasons or reasons related to mental illness.

You can’t have your cake and eat it, too.
ThTs nonsense.

MAGA don't kill people save in self defense.
You trying to state, that e.g. Timothy McVeigh and those MAGA's who e.g. killed a Palestinian youngster or a Negro teen knocking on a door, etc. etc. - acted in SELF-DEFENSE?? They are all religious-racial and ultra-conservative motivated/inspired murderers.

You’re forcing your set of morality onto others instead of minding your own business.
Coming from a Lefty/Lib extremist - that is just plain hilarious.
Unlike Lefty/Lib and MAGA extremists - I do not "enforce" my moral standards onto others - but I am certainly willing to defend and debate them, with the above two mentioned groups.

What about abuse and manipulation? I've seen cases where people talked other people into committing suicide and were charged.
Bullshit - you never saw that for yourself. if you had, you would be an accessory to murder - you're just plain dumb & a bullshitter
There have been people charged with murder who think they are avenging angels that went around killing elderly in the hospital for their own good.
What does this have to do with people who decide to commit suicide by themselves, even making it public - due to e.g. medical/health reasons??? - absolutely NOTHING

Yeah, why would you waste your time debunking your own lies.
🤡
No - I simply don't waste my time discussing absurd claims and plain right-out lies, coming from Lefty/Lib's and MAGA dolts.

However to provide you with some urgently needed help:

Hitler and the NSDAP - enforced laws whilst running a DICTATORSHIP: as to who is deemed unworthy of live !!!!
Does Canada have such laws??? - NO.
Is Canada a DICTATORSHIP ??? - NO

As such people who claim and propagate such an absurdity, are right out liars and foremost mentally challenged folks.

You trying to state, that e.g. Timothy McVeigh and those MAGA's who e.g. killed a Palestinian youngster or a Negro teen knocking on a door, etc. etc. - acted in SELF-DEFENSE?? They are all religious-racial and ultra-conservative motivated/inspired murderers.
Mcveigh was a violent leftist. The opposite of MAGA. The others are morons. Who knows what their politics were.

Mcveigh was a violent leftist. The opposite of MAGA.
Sure - becasue a Lefty/lib joins the Army, joins a militia, sells guns throughout the USA and reads Nazi Literature

The others are morons. Who knows what their politics were.
They are all MAGA's - get your facts straight.

Now you are lying. If you call severe depression "trivial," you either have no idea what you are blathering about...or you are evil on the level of Dahmer.
You’re so stupid it’s painful to read your nonsense.

A claim of depression isn’t the same as actual depression.

And even actual severe depression doesn’t justify a government assisting a mentally ill person in ending his or her own life.

WTF is wrong with you?

You’re so stupid it’s painful to read your nonsense.

A claim of depression isn’t the same as actual depression.

And even actual severe depression doesn’t justify a government assisting a mentally ill person in ending his or her own life.

WTF is wrong with you?
And now you are lying again. You have never experienced depression.

I hope you do. You deserve it.

And now you are lying again. You have never experienced depression.

I hope you do. You deserve it.
No. Now your blistering and bluffing and demonstrating you eternal ignorance again.

You have absolutely no idea what I’ve been through in my life and it’s none of your fucking business. But you day shit as if you did know. You’re pathetic troll.

Oh, and gfy.

No. Now your blistering and bluffing and demonstrating you eternal ignorance again.

You have absolutely no idea what I’ve been through in my life and it’s none of your fucking business. But you day shit as if you did know. You’re pathetic troll.

Oh, and gfy.
Your backpedaling is pathetic.

You lack the self-awareness to understand your own bullshit.
You lack any semblance of intelligence and you imagine that your lies have value. Hint:

They don’t.

Back on topic, you worthless hack troll:

If a mentally ill person wants to kill herself because of some mentally ill reason, you moron, the state has no business assisting the sick-minded person in the commission of suicide.

Forum List

Back