do the Democrats have a legit & serious candidate waiting in the wings...

Underestimate Biden at your own peril.

He will likely take the nomination and be a pretty solid contender for the majority of the nation that actually wants safe old and somewhat senile grandpa after Trump's bombastic style.

Someone sounds tired of the Donald......

:206:

or has the Democrat Party just conceded the 2020 election to Trump and the Republicans by circling the wagons around the clowns in this shitshow of a circus that they are calling a primary election:dunno:
If they do they'd better be trotting out soon because the way it's looking right now, they're already down for the count.
I think you may not be looking at the really important data sets:

The SALT deduction caps hurt State and local political machines who stuff the ballot boxes for the Ds and the better their net pay the better they work.

The D donor base is globalist during a period of increasing nationalism globally.

Higher Tariffs may not even happen in the trade war because Huawei needs to buy tech that it cannot get anymore because of previous actions in the phony trade war. If China tanks the left coast is in big trouble even without tariffs.
What we're looking at is a complete shit show and I know one when I see one. The demodummies are done so stick a fork in the assholes.

or has the Democrat Party just conceded the 2020 election to Trump and the Republicans by circling the wagons around the clowns in this shitshow of a circus that they are calling a primary election:dunno:

no, the dems do NOT have a LEGIT contender.

but neither do the republicans.

About the best you can say for any democratic candidate is that they are NOT trump

I think you're overestimating them, in the sense that you are attributing them the intelligence and sanity to realize their current candidates aren't legitimate and serious.

They actually believe that parade of clowns is a brilliant selection of the best and brightest.

I think you're overestimating them, in the sense that you are attributing them the intelligence and sanity to realize their current candidates aren't legitimate and serious.

They actually believe that parade of clowns is a brilliant selection of the best and brightest.

However, the Party Bosses aren't so naive. Despite the current polls, they must be worried shitless about the upcoming election.

I think a lot of voters are getting tired of the unending "investigations" by the Democrats and will follow Trump down ticket as well.

Here's one of their best:

…if you had the slightest doubt that they are insane, Democrat candidate for President, Julian Castro, definitively stated “he wants “trans women” to have access to “women’s reproductive rights,”abortion, as well.

Trans women or, as some would call them, men, cannot actually have an abortion as their bodies cannot be pregnant.” According To Julián Castro, 'Trans Women' (Also Called Men) Have The Right To Abortion

…if you had the slightest doubt that they are insane, Democrat candidate for President, Julian Castro, definitively stated “he wants “trans women” to have access to “women’s reproductive rights,”abortion, as well.

Trans women or, as some would call them, men, cannot actually have an abortion as their bodies cannot be pregnant.” According To Julián Castro, 'Trans Women' (Also Called Men) Have The Right To Abortion

They DO have the same access to "women's reproductive rights" as anyone else. They are just as welcome to go get an abortion as anyone else. Just because they have no NEED to exercise this "right" doesn't mean they don't have the "right".

hd-aspect-1454081235-dean-scream-header.gif

Given D definitions of sanity he might just be appealing to the D base

He will likely take the nomination and be a pretty solid contender for the majority of the nation that actually wants safe old and somewhat senile grandpa after Trump's bombastic style.

I think Biden is done. Trump rope-a-doped the fascist press and I think it will take Biden out.

I think Biden is done. Trump rope-a-doped the fascist press and I think it will take Biden out.

That's going to be all over the place....And the hack moonbat liberoidals are going...

tenor.gif

Hopefully.

While Trump is often bombastic he is not controlled by the mob, not even the grant seekers who publish or perish especially when nothing changes.

Yeah....they got this guy waiting in the wings.......

Stuart-Smalley.jpg

Hopefully.

I hope not. At least Biden is sane. We are fucked if warren manages to win.

And Trump is not a shoe in no matter who takes the nomination. Few people thought Trump could win as well. The dems will never forgive themselves for that miscalculations.

Forum List

Back