do the Democrats have a legit & serious candidate waiting in the wings...

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Reaction score
or has the Democrat Party just conceded the 2020 election to Trump and the Republicans by circling the wagons around the clowns in this shitshow of a circus that they are calling a primary election:dunno:

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Big Mike? :dunno:

who knows lol

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The People's Republic of the Californicated
or has the Democrat Party just conceded the 2020 election to Trump and the Republicans by circling the wagons around the clowns in this shitshow of a circus that they are calling a primary election:dunno:
If they do they'd better be trotting out soon because the way it's looking right now, they're already down for the count.

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I doubt it. That sorry bunch is all they could come up with, and they're banking everything they have on whomever is left in the end.

It's not like Hillary Clinton is going to make a grand entrance and save the day. She'd probably just trip, fall down, and bust a hip or something.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think Big Mike will be "trotted out" in an effort to save the day for the Dems. If anyone has the "balls" to do this, it certainly IS Big Mike!

petro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Continue the Clinton Criminal Dynasty.
Put Chelsea in the bullpen.

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think Big Mike will be "trotted out" in an effort to save the day for the Dems. If anyone has the "balls" to do this, it certainly IS Big Mike!

only thing is...America ...doesn't like Big Mike.

In fact America despises Big Mike

And I do not blame them! yuck

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score

only thing is...America ...doesn't like Big Mike.

In fact America despises Big Mike

And I do not blame them! yuck
Unfortunately, SOME in America LOVE Big Mike. That would be the brainwashed Dems!

william the wie

Gold Member
Reaction score
If they do they'd better be trotting out soon because the way it's looking right now, they're already down for the count.
I think you may not be looking at the really important data sets:

The SALT deduction caps hurt State and local political machines who stuff the ballot boxes for the Ds and the better their net pay the better they work.

The D donor base is globalist during a period of increasing nationalism globally.

Higher Tariffs may not even happen in the trade war because Huawei needs to buy tech that it cannot get anymore because of previous actions in the phony trade war. If China tanks the left coast is in big trouble even without tariffs.

B. Kidd

Gold Member
Reaction score
They have no one who can capture the working man vote in 2020. Even those registered in their own party!

FA_Q2

Gold Member
Reaction score
Underestimate Biden at your own peril.

He will likely take the nomination and be a pretty solid contender for the majority of the nation that actually wants safe old and somewhat senile grandpa after Trump's bombastic style.

petro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Underestimate Biden at your own peril.

He will likely take the nomination and be a pretty solid contender for the majority of the nation that actually wants safe old and somewhat senile grandpa after Trump's bombastic style.
Yup.

Male, Pale and Stale.
Biden 2020!!!!

Most reactions - Past 7 days