The Administration says Children belong to everyone... [not their parents]

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Really?

Well, then you, Mr. Senile Hair sniffer, can go through the labor pains to bring them into the world

You can change their diapers, all of them... that's a lot of diapers... millions

He may as well have said Children belong to the state, not to parents.

In fact, that is exactly what he is saying...

:oops:

212.jpeg

I am going to type this again...Children will be born and taken from parents to live in factories for all ways of living.

I am going to type this again...Children will be born and taken from parents to live in factories for all ways of living.
No, they won't.

First there will be lots and lots of dead CPS personnel, then the government will fall to bunches of angry parents.

Bring it, man. It'll be a perfect excuse to start reducing the commienazi population.

That must be his justification for sniffing and inappropriately touching strangers kids.

Been paying property taxes to help send everybody's little brats, I mean bundles of joy, to public school for over 30 years now. So yeah looks like the public does have some shared obligation or responsibility to children.

Been paying property taxes to help send everybody's little brats, I mean bundles of joy, to public school for over 30 years now. So yeah looks like the public does have some shared obligation or responsibility to children.
Thats a stupid justification. Of course, what else should we expect?

Thats a stupid justification. Of course, what else should we expect?
Justification for what? Texas taxing the shit out of property owners to pay for massive daycare centers, aka public schools, and fancy administrative buildings? Do it for the Children!

Justification for what? Texas taxing the shit out of property owners to pay for massive daycare centers, aka public schools, and fancy administrative buildings? Do it for the Children!
As I said

No, they won't.

First there will be lots and lots of dead CPS personnel, then the government will fall to bunches of angry parents.

Bring it, man. It'll be a perfect excuse to start reducing the commienazi population.
This is their plan. The great reset has many agendas. Total propaganda from birth to death. They just need the time to sell it to the people. I understand what you are typing.

Really?

Well, then you, Mr. Senile Hair sniffer, can go through the labor pains to bring them into the world

You can change their diapers, all of them... that's a lot of diapers... millions

He may as well have said Children belong to the state, not to parents.

In fact, that is exactly what he is saying...

:oops:
WHAT a fucking RETARD.

"President Biden was ripped by critics Monday when he made a statement suggesting the children of parents across the nation belonged to the whole country to raise rather than just their own families".

NEVER stated that.............DUMBASS.
NEVER "suggested" ANY such thing.

"There is no such thing as someone else's child. No such thing as someone else's child. Our nation's children are all our children," Biden said, quoting a former teacher during a speech in the White House Rose Garden honoring the 2023 national and state teachers of the year.

SO..........Evidently, teabaggers think that the ONLY lessons in life, should ONLY be taught.........BY the parents?

Forum List

Back