Do right wingers still believe Sean Hannity's Hillary nonsense?

Right wing reality is not the same as the rest of the world. They have spent decades trashing Hillary, and that is all they have to keep their drones riled up. If or when they find something as effective as Hillary Hate to stir up the RWNJs, they let it go.

Yeah, they need them to re-elect Donald Trump so you dicks can whine and cry until 2024.

This bullshit can't get any older.

You need new material.

Actually, it's you who needs the new material (something besides the bullshit you keep posting).

Riled up drones is why you lost in 2016. ROTFLMAO

No. Comey, Russians, and more crazies than anyone thought is why Trump won. He just barely won with all his cheating.

Trump worked his ass off while Hillary rested and promoted character assassinations to the gullible morons..To bad she and you enabled BJ Bill in all his perverted crapola.

Trump got millions in free airtime .

Yeah, they need them to re-elect Donald Trump so you dicks can whine and cry until 2024.

You need new material.

Actually, it's you who needs the new material (something besides the bullshit you keep posting).

No. Comey, Russians, and more crazies than anyone thought is why Trump won. He just barely won with all his cheating.

Trump worked his ass off while Hillary rested and promoted character assassinations to the gullible morons..To bad she and you enabled BJ Bill in all his perverted crapola.

Fuck Nancy Pelosi.

If I had a chance to run her ass over...I'd have to work to talk myself out of it.

The statement of another deplorable.

You need new material.

Fuck Nancy Pelosi.

If I had a chance to run her ass over...I'd have to work to talk myself out of it.

The statement of another deplorable.

Even as deplorable, I am twice the person you'll ever hope to be.

You need new material.

Fucking crybaby.

You need new material.

... and he still does .. the parasite fake media can't survive without him... :lol:

So I'm watching Sean Hannity tonight and he has Jim Jordan on and Sean is talking about how close they are to bringing felony charges against Hillary Clinton.

I was so surprised these right wingers are still going on with that nonsense.

The election was a year and a half ago.

And it's Trump whose foundation is under criminal investigation, not Hillary's.

It's Trump's campaign manager who is sitting in jail. Not Hillary's.

And it's Trump's National Security Advisor who is waiting for sentencing.

Why do these right wingers keep attacking a grandmother who isn't even in the news?
Mostly because they can’t defend Trump.

Because conservatives can’t defend Trump they engage in a failed attempt to deflect attention from the Trump debacle with red herring fallacies – in this case Clinton.

And some of it has to do with the fact that Clinton won the popular vote – a constant reminder to conservatives that the majority of the American people didn’t want Trump to be president – as a consequence they attempt to vilify Clinton.

So I'm watching Sean Hannity tonight and he has Jim Jordan on and Sean is talking about how close they are to bringing felony charges against Hillary Clinton.

Why do these right wingers keep attacking a grandmother who isn't even in the news?
Mostly because they can’t defend Trump.

Because conservatives can’t defend Trump they engage in a failed attempt to deflect attention from the Trump debacle with red herring fallacies – in this case Clinton.

And some of it has to do with the fact that Clinton won the popular vote – a constant reminder to conservatives that the majority of the American people didn’t want Trump to be president – as a consequence they attempt to vilify Clinton.

Yes, and you have all the data to back up your bullshit.

Trump is an idiot. And he still beat you.

Suck on it.

She's a criminal and a traitor mostly .. far above the law of the common folks bugs me as well.
If only you had evidence of your brainwashed hate, super duper. The results of propaganda are scary...

She's a criminal and a traitor mostly .. far above the law of the common folks bugs me as well.
If only you had evidence of your brainwashed hate, super duper. The results of propaganda are scary...

Franco.. believe it or not, I've kinda missed you... :lol:

"super duper" .. I'll take that as a compliment...:)

You take the rest as a self appraisal... :wink_2:

You need new material.

Yeah, and all so very positive!

What a dickwad.

Any day now...any day now...any day now...ruh roooooh!...any day now...any day now....any day now...ruh roooooh!...any day now...any day now...any day now...

As opposed to listening to your bullshit ?

You both sound about the same.
Except what I said is true. You know it's true.

TRUE: And it's Trump whose foundation is under criminal investigation, not Hillary's.

TRUE: His name is Paul Manafort - It's Trump's campaign manager who is sitting in jail. Not Hillary's.

TRUE: His name is Mike Flynn - And it's Trump's National Security Advisor who is waiting for sentencing.

It's better all around if you stick with the truth.

You need new material.

What a dickwad.
I'm positive Republicans are minions.

What a dickwad.
Well that’s special, little lyin’ deanie!

As opposed to listening to your bullshit ?

You both sound about the same.
Except what I said is true. You know it's true.

TRUE: And it's Trump whose foundation is under criminal investigation, not Hillary's.

TRUE: His name is Paul Manafort - It's Trump's campaign manager who is sitting in jail. Not Hillary's.

TRUE: His name is Mike Flynn - And it's Trump's National Security Advisor who is waiting for sentencing.

It's better all around if you stick with the truth.

Hillary's foundation has been investigated and (as near as I can tell still is). But if you have a link other wise...please share.

Next; So what if he is sitting in jail. He has not been convicted of anything. Webb Hubbel was.

You see...your "truth" is a selective gathering of items that fit the narrative you wish to spread (and which you are not very successful).

Speaking of "truth" why don't you tell us about your background in science so we can feel better that when you advocate for it, you actually know what you are talking about.

Seems to be a real gap in just about all you post.

What a dickwad.

You claim to be a science guy so you obviously used science to arrive at that conclusion. Please share your data and analysis.

Or are you just speaking out your oversized ass ?

Hillary's foundation was investigated and could very well still be.

Why are you such a pathological liar.

You post like you know something about science when, in reality, you don't know shit.

Any day now, right? Here's a hint. Every aspect of Hillary and her foundation has been investigated by right wingers for decades. If you could find anything actionable against her, it would have already been found. Right wing talking heads are using her to keep you involved the way most people use a laser pointer to play with a cat. You don't have as much chance of catching her as the cat has to catch that red dot.

Yeah and that is what the left says about Mueller.

You've got it all figured out. Except that you don't.

You got fucked in 2016. Sorry......keep whining.

Catch her ? Why ? I don't want her to go away. I am hoping her ego pushes her to run in 2020.

The country got fucked in 2016.

You are not the country.

We have a great stock market.

We have low unemployment.

We have a backbone.

And we have a clown in the W.H.

I can't laugh any harder.
With 3 million fewer votes, Trump certainly doesn't represent the country.

Keep crying and whining loser.

Even if had 3 million more, you'd still say the same thing.

The fact is....he does represent the country.

Suck on it.

You need new material.

What a dickwad.

All his crazy accusations and lies were reported as if they were just another valid opinion, instead of the pathetic rantings of an idiot liar, which they were.

Any day now, right? Here's a hint. Every aspect of Hillary and her foundation has been investigated by right wingers for decades. If you could find anything actionable against her, it would have already been found. Right wing talking heads are using her to keep you involved the way most people use a laser pointer to play with a cat. You don't have as much chance of catching her as the cat has to catch that red dot.

Yeah and that is what the left says about Mueller.

You've got it all figured out. Except that you don't.

You got fucked in 2016. Sorry......keep whining.

Catch her ? Why ? I don't want her to go away. I am hoping her ego pushes her to run in 2020.

The country got fucked in 2016.

You are not the country.

We have a great stock market.

We have low unemployment.

We have a backbone.

And we have a clown in the W.H.

I can't laugh any harder.
With 3 million fewer votes, Trump certainly doesn't represent the country.

Keep crying and whining loser.

Even if had 3 million more, you'd still say the same thing.

The fact is....he does represent the country.

Suck on it.

His job is to represent the country. He's not qualified to do his job. Trump is illegitimate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back