Do Republicans realize that they appear to be Batshit Crazy? Do they care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

They refuse to give Biden the courtesy of being called President Elect.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

you people are violent thugs. You are the ones that look "batshit" dangerous. Standing up to you, is sane and brave.

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

A pity your idea of standing up to Liberals is railing, neener, neener, in an anonymous Internet forum.

:abgg2q.jpg:
A pity that no lib has ever dared be half the asshole to my face, as you internet guys are online.

I note that you don't disagree that your side's use of mob violence is far worse than anything that the Right has done.
Imbecile, Trump rallies have killed more people than any riots.
Link?

Watch this...............

Let’s define “Batshit Crazy” shall we?

Claiming that you really won when you lost in a Massive Landslide in the EV. 306 to 232

Claiming to win when you lost by over 6 million votes.

Claiming Democrats were able to shift votes from Trump to Biden and add tens of thousands of fake ballots but Dems weren’t able to shift votes to win Senate and House elections.

Asking Republican Governors and electors to ignore the will of the voters and award the states electoral votes to Trump.

Asking the courts to accept wild conspiracy theories instead of solid facts and overrule the election.

Not every court. Some of them see the evidence unlike you.
And yet they continue to rule against Trump.

For now. More evidence is coming to light every day. If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud at the top of your lungs and you know it.
Liar. We didn't 4 years ago even though Trump claimed then that the election was rigged.

That was 4 years ago and there is plenty of evidence in 2020. You just don't want to see it. Carry on clueless.
LOLOL

So much evidence that none has been presented in court or even shown to the public.

Plenty of it out there. To bad for you it will get to the courts.
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, it's been almost a month since the election and some 40 lawsuits already thrown out of court. What is impeached Trump waiting for? 2024?

Believe what you want dumbfuck. Guess we will find out not won't we. LOL
LOL

We've been finding out for nearly a month now as nearly every court case ruled against Trump, where every governor has denied fraud, where every Secretary of State has denied fraud, and where Giuliani has utterly refused to show the "evidence" he claims to possess. And there's less than two weeks until the clock runs out and Trump's shitshow is put down like the rabid dog it is.

tenor.gif

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

Go back to licking Putin and Xi's sweaty balls Troll

you people are violent thugs. You are the ones that look "batshit" dangerous. Standing up to you, is sane and brave.

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

A pity your idea of standing up to Liberals is railing, neener, neener, in an anonymous Internet forum.

A pity that no lib has ever dared be half the asshole to my face, as you internet guys are online.

I note that you don't disagree that your side's use of mob violence is far worse than anything that the Right has done.
Link?

LOLOL

Yeah, dumbfuck, watch this...

You never learn.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Claiming that you really won when you lost in a Massive Landslide in the EV. 306 to 232

Plenty of you dems, including Hillary herself, claimed she "won".

Show me

I can show you Hillary conceding on election night and attending Trumps inauguration.

You can’t do the same

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

Link?

LOLOL

You never learn.

Oh, all you have is studies by Kalifornia lefties giving us "estimates" with no science to back it up.

Typical of you, loser.

That was easy. :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

Link?

LOLOL

You never learn.

Oh, all you have is studies by Kalifornia lefties giving us "estimates" with no science to back it up.

Typical of you, loser.

LOLOL

Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:

View attachment 423865
LOLOL

Link?

LOLOL

You never learn.

Typical of you, loser.

LOLOL

Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:
I'm not running anywhere, Dummy.

I'm right here LMFAO at your link with no science.

Racism drives people crazy. It’s an evil disease. Insidious. It eats at the foundation of American democracy.

That's because he isn't. He doesn't have the EC votes yet. Why do you deny reality would be a better question

Batshit crazy are numbnuts like you who want to pay more taxes
Do not change the subject. And paying more taxes would be worth getting the deranged madman out of power.
So when Biden ends the Trump tax cuts and your income goes down you will celebrate because you were making way too much money.

Oh yea I forgot you are on welfare.

Yawn

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

And who gives a fuck what you think ?
You sound upset....or, what do they call it................triggered?

That's because he isn't. He doesn't have the EC votes yet. Why do you deny reality would be a better question
Tick Tock....Jan 20th....Tick Tock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back