Do Republicans realize that they appear to be Batshit Crazy? Do they care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Trump Republican leaders no sense of decency?

McConnell, McCarthy and other Republican leaders have to wrestle with the cold, political reality that Trump continues to have a fervent base. But will reasons for complicit silence ever end? And as the president continues attempting to take a sledgehammer to the American election process, what of the oath these GOP leaders took to protect and defend the Constitution — not Donald Trump?
gawd, you delusional.

Trump was and is an excellent president that brought change to america that is helpful ..............unlike the obamas/clintons/biden who regularly sold us out to our foreign adversaries.

Unlike the dem losers, Trump has an actual long list of accomplishments that were good for america. And I am pretty sure that you realize this.

9 months of Kristalnacht by your Brown Shirts, it's a little hard to deny it now.

Nah. You’re just upset that you lost and you’re trying to sound dramatic.

Keep crying you little snowflake bitch.

You were lying about the 9 month Kristalnacht the Brown Shirts of your party are engaged in.

View attachment 424584

You think you can lie it all into the cornfield.

Show me the lie that I posted. Quote it. You Trumpsters always fail when it comes to actual substance.

At the end of the day, you're just a sad little snowflake and you're upset about the outcome of this election.

Keep crying for me, bitch. I love your tears.

It isn't over until after the electoral college votes on December 14th, you low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

Yes, it is OVER. It's been OVER for weeks.

The fact that Donald Trump refuses to admit he's a loser is hardly a surprise. But there is nothing stopping you from admitting the truth of the situation.

40 law suits and counting - all of which he has LOST.
:rolleyes:

:linky:

McConnell, McCarthy and other Republican leaders have to wrestle with the cold, political reality that Trump continues to have a fervent base. But will reasons for complicit silence ever end? And as the president continues attempting to take a sledgehammer to the American election process, what of the oath these GOP leaders took to protect and defend the Constitution — not Donald Trump?
gawd, you delusional.

Trump was and is an excellent president that brought change to america that is helpful ..............unlike the obamas/clintons/biden who regularly sold us out to our foreign adversaries.

Unlike the dem losers, Trump has an actual long list of accomplishments that were good for america. And I am pretty sure that you realize this.
Trump was a horrible President who was ignored while we had a strong economy.

Once the COVID crisis hit, Trump proved to be inept at handling the worst domestic health crisis in a hundred years.

It cost him the election

gawd, you delusional.

America disagrees with you.

9 months of Kristalnacht by your Brown Shirts, it's a little hard to deny it now.

Nah. You’re just upset that you lost and you’re trying to sound dramatic.

Keep crying you little snowflake bitch.

You were lying about the 9 month Kristalnacht the Brown Shirts of your party are engaged in.

View attachment 424584

You think you can lie it all into the cornfield.

Show me the lie that I posted. Quote it. You Trumpsters always fail when it comes to actual substance.

At the end of the day, you're just a sad little snowflake and you're upset about the outcome of this election.

Keep crying for me, bitch. I love your tears.
Cheers, bro!

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg

gawd, you delusional.

Once the COVID crisis hit, Trump proved to be inept at handling the worst domestic health crisis in a hundred years.

It cost him the election
Laissez Faire only works if there is no crisis....none at all.

gawd, you delusional.

It cost him the election
Laissez Faire only works if there is no crisis....none at all.
Hillary talked about Trump handling that 3 AM phone call.

When it came, Trump showed he had neither the skill or inclination of handling it.

You don't think Biden will be the next president? LoL

I hope not.

Well he is going to be your president whether you accept that reality or not.

Sucks for you huh?

Sucks for all of US if true. I already covered that. Instead of saying the same stupid shit over and over again, why don't you just read the same posts over and over again.
No, it doesn't suck for all of us. Just for you and your fellow cultists.

For the rest of us ... ???

Note the hordes of liberals fleeing the Left Coast. That is because operating under your ideas, has turned those states into dangerous shitholes.

So, what happens when you guys run the country and there is no where left to run?

It will suck for you too. You just are too stupid to see it coming.

But I will be here to laugh at your pain and suffering.

So you say. Reality speaks otherwise. Oregon's population is growing and Biden won it by 16 points whereas Hillary won it 4 years ago by only 11 points.

What percentage of that grow is from people fleeing an even shittier California?

Your denial of the failure of your side's strongholds, is not fooling anyone.

You fail. California's not a "dangerous shithole."

Definitely a shithole.
View attachment 424594

^^^ a retard who doesn't know the difference between a state and a city.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Is LA in KKKalifornia, Oh Geographically challenged one? :itsok:

LOLOL

It is and it's still a city, not a state.
icon_rolleyes.gif

city

state

Feel free to quote where I called it a state, Fawnboi.:itsok:

You had a rough day yesterday, and today is starting off worse for ya. :itsok:

LOL

It's adorable how you blame me for your inability to follow a dialog...

Correll: What percentage of that grow is from people fleeing an even shittier California?
Faun: You fail. California's not a "dangerous shithole."
Retard: <map of San Francisco>
Faun: ^^^ a retard who doesn't know the difference between a state and a city.
Retard: Is LA in KKKalifornia, Oh Geographically challenged one?

dialogue

Not only do you demonstrate don't you know the difference between a city and a state, you also prove you don't know the difference between San Francisco and (presumably you meant L.A. when you typed LA) L.A.

So you don't have any quote by me calling LA a state.

Once again, you get your ass kicked by me. :itsok:

LOLOL

The state was being discussed. You don't know the difference between a state and a city, so your ignorance led you to inadvertently divert the conversation from being about a state to being about a city. San Francisco specifically. I point out you don't know the difference between a state and a city (San Francisco), so then you ask about L.A.. L.A. is not San Francisco, ya retard. :lmao:

Learn to follow a dialog. Maybe then you won't appear like such an idiot. Though probably not.

Still unable to back up your lies with a quote. :itsok:

I told no lie, retard. I showed how I was discussing a state when you, a moron who knows neither the difference between a state and a city, nor even the difference between L.A. and S.F., diverted the conversation from being about a state to being about a city.

Even worse for you, when I laughed at you for not knowing the difference between a city and a state, your response was, "is LA in KKKalifornia, Oh Geographically challenged one?" It is, just like California is in the United States, which is led by Impeached Trump. Murders are up in the U.S. so using your logic, Trump is President Shithole.

Still can’t produce a quote by me showing a said LA was a state.

You can keep posting your delusional dialogue all day, but it won’t change the fact you lied and I busted you on it. :itsok:

You can keep posting your delusional dialogue all day, but it won’t change the fact you lied and I busted you on it. :itsok:
LOL

LA is a state, ya retard.

You don't think Biden will be the next president? LoL

I hope not.

Well he is going to be your president whether you accept that reality or not.

Sucks for you huh?

Sucks for all of US if true. I already covered that. Instead of saying the same stupid shit over and over again, why don't you just read the same posts over and over again.
No, it doesn't suck for all of us. Just for you and your fellow cultists.

For the rest of us ... ???

Note the hordes of liberals fleeing the Left Coast. That is because operating under your ideas, has turned those states into dangerous shitholes.

So, what happens when you guys run the country and there is no where left to run?

It will suck for you too. You just are too stupid to see it coming.

But I will be here to laugh at your pain and suffering.

So you say. Reality speaks otherwise. Oregon's population is growing and Biden won it by 16 points whereas Hillary won it 4 years ago by only 11 points.

What percentage of that grow is from people fleeing an even shittier California?

Your denial of the failure of your side's strongholds, is not fooling anyone.

You fail. California's not a "dangerous shithole."

Definitely a shithole.
View attachment 424594

^^^ a retard who doesn't know the difference between a state and a city.

Is LA in KKKalifornia, Oh Geographically challenged one? :itsok:

LOLOL

It is and it's still a city, not a state.
icon_rolleyes.gif

city

state

Feel free to quote where I called it a state, Fawnboi.:itsok:

You had a rough day yesterday, and today is starting off worse for ya. :itsok:

LOL

It's adorable how you blame me for your inability to follow a dialog...

Correll: What percentage of that grow is from people fleeing an even shittier California?
Faun: You fail. California's not a "dangerous shithole."
Retard: <map of San Francisco>
Faun: ^^^ a retard who doesn't know the difference between a state and a city.
Retard: Is LA in KKKalifornia, Oh Geographically challenged one?

dialogue

Not only do you demonstrate don't you know the difference between a city and a state, you also prove you don't know the difference between San Francisco and (presumably you meant L.A. when you typed LA) L.A.

So you don't have any quote by me calling LA a state.

Once again, you get your ass kicked by me. :itsok:

LOLOL

The state was being discussed. You don't know the difference between a state and a city, so your ignorance led you to inadvertently divert the conversation from being about a state to being about a city. San Francisco specifically. I point out you don't know the difference between a state and a city (San Francisco), so then you ask about L.A.. L.A. is not San Francisco, ya retard. :lmao:

Learn to follow a dialog. Maybe then you won't appear like such an idiot. Though probably not.

Still unable to back up your lies with a quote. :itsok:

I told no lie, retard. I showed how I was discussing a state when you, a moron who knows neither the difference between a state and a city, nor even the difference between L.A. and S.F., diverted the conversation from being about a state to being about a city.

Even worse for you, when I laughed at you for not knowing the difference between a city and a state, your response was, "is LA in KKKalifornia, Oh Geographically challenged one?" It is, just like California is in the United States, which is led by Impeached Trump. Murders are up in the U.S. so using your logic, Trump is President Shithole.

LOL

LA is a state, ya retard.

Poor Fawnboi....feebly trying to save face after getting caught in another lie. :itsok:

I guess you tell so many lies you need help keeping up with them. :itsok:

What's 1 and 41???
rump’s legal challenges suffered yet another loss in his long-shot bid to overturn his election defeat.

Wisconsin’s Supreme Court denied a petition by his lawyers to challenge the president’s loss there, bringing their record in such cases to one win and 41 losses, reported the Associated Press.

The lawsuit, filed Tuesday morning against the state’s Democratic Gov. Tony Evers and various county election officials, asked to exclude 221,000 ballots fro the results over alleged instances of fraud and illegal conduct.

The president wanted the state’s conservative majority Supreme Court to hear the case directly, arguing the Dec. 14 Electoral College vote didn’t give enough time to challenge the results in lower courts.

But the court ruled 4-3 against Trump, with conservative Justice Brian Hagedorn voting with the court’s three liberal justices to deny the petition, and the order said the campaign can file in circuit court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back