Do Republicans realize that they appear to be Batshit Crazy? Do they care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Trump Republican leaders no sense of decency?

McConnell, McCarthy and other Republican leaders have to wrestle with the cold, political reality that Trump continues to have a fervent base. But will reasons for complicit silence ever end? And as the president continues attempting to take a sledgehammer to the American election process, what of the oath these GOP leaders took to protect and defend the Constitution — not Donald Trump?
gawd, you delusional.

Trump was and is an excellent president that brought change to america that is helpful ..............unlike the obamas/clintons/biden who regularly sold us out to our foreign adversaries.

Unlike the dem losers, Trump has an actual long list of accomplishments that were good for america. And I am pretty sure that you realize this.
Yes He had the art of pussy grabbing down to a science Didn't know shit about tariffs or economy though

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

They refuse to give Biden the courtesy of being called President Elect.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

They are scared to death of the trump cult. Maybe after the Georgia Senate race...a few more Cowards will speak out. I expect some will not even attend the Ignauguation. They are trembling with fear....all over a mad man's childish tantrum.

Trump is destroying the Republican Party. They may as well spray paint themselves orange.

I guess you tell so many lies you need help keeping up with them. :itsok:
Nope, I told no lie. That's why you can't actually quote me.
See what I mean. :itsok:
Yeah, I see you say I lied but can't actually quote the lie.
Post 416 is 100% lies and you were called out on it. You can’t back it up, Fawnboi. :itsok:
LOL

Of course I can, ya retard. :eusa_doh:

Faun: California's not a "dangerous shithole."

Retard: Definitely a shithole. <city map>

Faun: ^^^ a retard who doesn't know the difference between a state and a city.

Emphasis added to highlight your retardation. I say California's not a shithole and then you respond, "definitely a shithole." Then you idiotically post a map of a city. :cuckoo:

It's clear you don't know the difference between a city and a state.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

They refuse to give Biden the courtesy of being called President Elect.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

They are scared to death of the trump cult. Maybe after the Georgia Senate race...a few more Cowards will speak out. I expect some will not even attend the Ignauguation. They are trembling with fear....all over a mad man's childish tantrum.

Trump is destroying the Republican Party. They may as well spray paint themselves orange.
The funny part comes in January when they deny ever questioning Biden’s victory

Post 416 is 100% lies and you were called out on it. You can’t back it up, Fawnboi. :itsok:
LOL

Emphasis added to highlight your retardation. I say California's not a shithole and then you respond, "definitely a shithole." Then you idiotically post a map of a city. :cuckoo:

Once again you fail to show where I don’t know the difference between a city and a state, Fawnboi.

Do you know how dumb you look for even taking such a moronic position? Time for you to man up for once and admit your lie was exposed. :itsok:

LOL

Once again you fail to show where I don’t know the difference between a city and a state, Fawnboi.

Do you know how dumb you look for even taking such a moronic position? Time for you to man up for once and admit your lie was exposed. :itsok:
LOLOL

I already showed you, ya fucking retard.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You fail. California's not a "dangerous shithole."
Definitely a shithole.
View attachment 424594

[emphasis added to highlight your retardation]

Dumbfuck, what exactly did you think I was talking about if not "California?" :lmao:

LOL

LOLOL

I already showed you, ya fucking retard.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You fail. California's not a "dangerous shithole."
Definitely a shithole.

[emphasis added to highlight your retardation][/INDENT]

Dumbfuck, what exactly did you think I was talking about if not "California?" :lmao:
I’m starting to feel sorry for you. :itsok:

I love the fact that this thread continues to be bumped and is now 24 pages long.
The sub line was, well ... PERFECT :)
You enjoy threads where Dimwingers are pummeled page after page after page?

Have Trump Republican leaders no sense of decency?

McConnell, McCarthy and other Republican leaders have to wrestle with the cold, political reality that Trump continues to have a fervent base. But will reasons for complicit silence ever end? And as the president continues attempting to take a sledgehammer to the American election process, what of the oath these GOP leaders took to protect and defend the Constitution — not Donald Trump?
gawd, you delusional.

Trump was and is an excellent president that brought change to america that is helpful ..............unlike the obamas/clintons/biden who regularly sold us out to our foreign adversaries.

Unlike the dem losers, Trump has an actual long list of accomplishments that were good for america. And I am pretty sure that you realize this.
Trump was a horrible President who was ignored while we had a strong economy.

Once the COVID crisis hit, Trump proved to be inept at handling the worst domestic health crisis in a hundred years.

It cost him the election
Laissez Faire only works if there is no crisis....none at all.
Hillary talked about Trump handling that 3 AM phone call.

When it came, Trump showed he had neither the skill or inclination of handling it.
He didn't want to alarm the nation

LOL

That's the least of his problems

I love the fact that this thread continues to be bumped and is now 24 pages long.
Your leader is talking to himself His whole cabinet knows he's batshit crazy ,your senate cringes in fear of the moron , and we're pummeled??

Your leader is talking to himself His whole cabinet knows he's batshit crazy ,your senate cringes in fear of the moron , and we're pummeled??
ers

I don't know about the trumpsters on the board, but my Christmas is going to be great! After four years of doom and gloom and with an imbecile spewing out demeaning and childish Tweets on an hourly basis...it will be refreshing to see a compassionate, caring, intelligent, and literate leader like Joe Biden.

So....why should anyone on this board that voted for Biden be felt sorry for? I actually feel sorry for trumpsters.....Worshiping a man who shows he is completely insane can be depressing. I expect many of them have trouble sleeping.....that is sad....

None of those folks are posting in this thread, Moron.:cuckoo:

Show me the lie that I posted.

" Nah. You’re just upset that you lost and you’re trying to sound dramatic. "

Quote it.

"Nah. You’re just upset that you lost and you’re trying to sound dramatic. "

You Trumpsters always fail when it comes to actual substance.

At the end of the day, you're just a sad little snowflake and you're upset about the outcome of this election.

Keep crying for me, bitch. I love your tears.

You commies are so pathetic.

Show me the lie that I posted.

" Nah. You’re just upset that you lost and you’re trying to sound dramatic. "

Quote it.

"Nah. You’re just upset that you lost and you’re trying to sound dramatic. "

You Trumpsters always fail when it comes to actual substance.

At the end of the day, you're just a sad little snowflake and you're upset about the outcome of this election.

Keep crying for me, bitch. I love your tears.

You commies are so pathetic.

So you think I'm lying when I say that you're upset that you lost and you're trying to sound dramatic.

Go ahead and explain to me how that's a lie, you fucking moron.

Let me know when you're done embarrassing yourself.

ers

I don't know about the trumpsters on the board, but my Christmas is going to be great! After four years of doom and gloom and with an imbecile spewing out demeaning and childish Tweets on an hourly basis...it will be refreshing to see a compassionate, caring, intelligent, and literate leader like Joe Biden.

So....why should anyone on this board that voted for Biden be felt sorry for? I actually feel sorry for trumpsters.....Worshiping a man who shows he is completely insane can be depressing. I expect many of them have trouble sleeping.....that is sad....
Not so sad Let them spend sleepless nights thinking of how they put this trump AH into our WH

Might be at a KKK meeting Grab your sheet you still have time

Might be at a KKK meeting Grab your sheet you still have time
You claimed to have me on ignore.:auiqs.jpg:

:oops8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back